Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's only because DPC suddenly wrote Jill as someone who was incredibly naive and stupid.
She's always struck me as someone who is "incredibly naive" at least when it comes to Tybalt's intentions so, in a sense, that plays into this situation and doesn't seem that inconsistent. However, I still don't think that excuses her blindly accepting Tybalt's account of what happened at the party. She didn't believe the MC after the Chad incident and tried to resolve the issue despite his objections, so I don't see why she wouldn't try to do the same here.

Trying to get these two in a room together to resolve their differences seems more like what Jill would do and maybe that could still happen in Ep 7, but unfortunately I suspect not because it's not the same level of high, convoluted, and often nonsensical drama that DPC deals in.

Perhaps Vinny could be that once he appears, the game also makes parallelisms between him and the MC
I personally hope not because then it's another of those "unseen villains" like they had in AL, only this one would really come from absolutely nowhere and I think it would pretty cheap to do it like this.

I don't think it's a dream, it would be quite "unfair" to give a preview of something that doesn't happen.
They gave out previews of the DnG game which had multiple sex scenes that "didn't happen". Granted that due to the obvious fantasy component of DnG people kind of expected that any scenes within it would be pure fantasy, but I wouldn't say that DPC is above showing a potential fantasy/dream sequence.

It does seem like something that's a little too good to be true; Sage and the MC sitting together very openly in front of the HOT house whilst Riona and Quinn flash their tits at him. Maybe it's something on the DIK route since you can imagine a DIK MC doing this, or maybe it's a fun and irrereverent "compare the tits" contest, but it's probably not going to be anything more than that.

And that game had place only in MC imagination (at least in such way)
I just don't think that "DPC spoils something important" is always the case. We've already seen how he sometimes misleads us with those previews.
And this one is misleading too because of all the people crying, "FOURSOME!!", when that's for sure not going to be case because DPC doesn't give away previews of sex scenes.

Last edited:

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020
Hello everyone!
If you're in any way contact with Dr. Pink cake let him know about this

Some guy is selling off his work and some other games too. Please help reach those devs so that this asshole can not leach off of them.

Spread as much as possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I personally hope not because then it's another of those "unseen villains" like they had in AL, only this one would really come from absolutely nowhere and I think it would pretty cheap to do it like this.
I'm not sure BADIK and Mc need a nemesis.

certainly his presence would help to compact the narration (personally in this second season I feel the lack of the hells week which in any case was the glue to the single events).

if it were Vinny it would mean that the center of the narrative would shift towards drug trafficking and Quinn's problems, however moving away from sentimental issues (not all Lys are involved in this)

maybe Burke would work better, bringing more aspects and more characters into the BR.

for now the only character very close to being considered an MC nemesis is Maya's father, with the defect, however, of being a specific obstacle only to a relationship with her (except for dark turns) and we hope that his cycle will close soon

Reactions: Kellermann

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

Some guy is selling off his work and some other games too. Please help reach those devs so that this asshole can not leach off of them.

you gotta be fucking kiddy me

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
I have question. I can't see the post's in the rooster of the Episode 6 do you know the reason or anyone has the same problem with me?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hello everyone!

Contact to a moderator of this page, they could contact him

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
maybe this has been already asked here, but this thread is too long for me to look through.

German laws are sometimes too strict and this game isn't available in the steam shop for me to purchase.
Is there any way to get an (international/us) key which can be activated in germany?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
maybe this has been already asked here, but this thread is too long for me to look through.

German laws are sometimes too strict and this game isn't available in the steam shop for me to purchase.
Is there any way to get an (international/us) key which can be activated in germany?
Maybe you need a friend who knows to buy the Key on steam (outside of germany) and send you the code

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Maybe you need a friend who knows to buy the Key on steam (outside of germany) and send you the code
thought of that too, but I only have a few friends outside of germany and even less have steam.
And I don't want to ask those who have, because it would be somewhat awkward to ask if they could buy an "adult" game for me, because they are just normal friends and not that kind of friends :D

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
thought of that too, but I only have a few friends outside of germany and even less have steam.
And I don't want to ask those who have, because it would be somewhat awkward to ask if they could buy an "adult" game for me, because they are just normal friends and not that kind of friends :D
There's a topic discussing the morals of the situation but here someone gives a solution, keep digging from there as I don't know if this really works https://f95zone.to/threads/since-to...games-from-the-steam-store.69471/post-4789237

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes