Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What? It would be the exact opposite of of an unseen villain. Vinny has been hinted at since Episode 2, and implicitly (if blatantly) paralleled to the MC since Episode 5. Just because the MC hasn't met him doesn't mean the audience isn't aware of him and what he represents.

The problem with AL is that nothing suggested Leah was a deranged serial killer until the climax. Assuming Vinny's ultimate role in the story has anything to do with his brash nature, the DIKs, or drug running, he will have been appropriately foreshadowed. (If he winds up killing Josy in a desperate bid to finally make the MC love him, well, then we're going to have to stage an intervention for DPC. With pitchforks.)
It still would be somewhat "unseen" to me because it would be quite out of the blue for this character that currently exists outside of and away from so much of the main story to suddenly emerge as the big bad mastermind behind so many woes that the MC has to deal with.

An antagonist that is present in the protag's story, whether they be someone who is clearly at odds with them from the start or who seems a friend at first but then turns out not to be, is far better than an antagonist who's revealed late on in the story and who has not even been involved in the story as well as not even being a presence in the protag's life at any point.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It still would be somewhat "unseen" to me because it would be quite out of the blue for this character that currently exists outside of and away from so much of the main story to suddenly emerge as the big bad mastermind behind so many woes that the MC has to deal with.

An antagonist that is present in the protag's story, whether they be someone who is clearly at odds with them from the start or who seems a friend at first but then turns out not to be, is far better than an antagonist who's revealed late on in the story and who has not even been involved in the story as well as not even being a presence in the protag's life at any point.
I dunno, it worked well enough in Star Wars where, in A New Hope, The Emperor was only mentioned and appeared as a hologram in Empire before finally being seen in the flesh in Return (I won't talk about Rise of Skywalker as I haven't seen it)

Reactions: Meushi

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I also believe that the structure of BADIk will be more like a sports epic, no reference to sex marathons .., with a series of opponents and in the end the final big boss (or Vinny or Burke), but without a real nemesis .

but I disagree on the parallel with AL, no matter how successful she is, Leah is a true nemesis, because we find that she practically was behind the scenes of the story from start to finish, even when not perceived she was the threat often the engine of many events.

to date, Vimmy's only real interaction with MC would be the devastation of the DIKs headquarters (if confirmed), the relationship with Quinn is still to be clarified and in any case it has not been important for MC for now, and we are halfway through the story. too little and too late to make him MC's nemesis.

18 years earlier
I've never bought in to that theory about Vinny being the one who trashes the DIK mansion. Unless he's in with the Alpha's, how did he get the dildo's that the DIK's threw through the Alpha's windows? And if he is allied with the Alpha's, why did the Alpha's buy their drugs from Quinn? It doesn't add up.

Also, how did he react so quickly? I believe Hell Week ended at 20:00 (8:00pm) Saturday. The evaluation took maybe 30 minutes to an hour, plus the attack on Alpha house, the fight, and the surveillance of the Preps. It had to be at least 21:00 to 21:30 before the MC entered the Prep Mansion. I don't know how long he was in there, but it had to be before midnight when he left because the Bartender still wasn't serving drinks. So the DIK's were only away from the Mansion for two or at the most three hours. That's not a lot of time for Vinny to hear about the DIK's attack, assemble a crew of Mansion wreakers, get the dildo's and trash the Mansion.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I dunno, it worked well enough in Star Wars where, in A New Hope, The Emperor was only mentioned and appeared as a hologram in Empire before finally being seen in the flesh in Return (I won't talk about Rise of Skywalker as I haven't seen it)
Yeah, well, but the whole plot was a rebellion against the Empire so the Emperor being the ultimate nemesis it's kind of logic. Here nobody is fighting against Vinny, it could be he's fighting against DIK's but so far he hasn't done anything personal against our hero (and vice-versa). Vinny is just an outsider, a very tangential character in MC's life, and so is MC for him. After all, in AL there was a casual yet personal relationship/encounter that triggered villain's madness

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
darth vader filled that role though, he wasn't the big boss but he was just below that and was still a present threat

rj677

May 30, 2020
I'm not sure BADIK and Mc need a nemesis.
Well, I dont think BADIK and MC need a nemesis/villain NOW, because none of the characters would fit that persona because there was no setup or little setup. However, I think that BADIK and the MC needed a nemesis/villain from the beginning to avoid awkward/stupid situations like the one that happened in the ending of ep6

To justify that, I will ask a question: What is Sage fans and Bella fans goal/objective for ep7? Whats new for them to do in ep7? :unsure::unsure::unsure:............................................. (OK, I think I waited enough for you to answer these questions yourselves and I will continue my point below)

Maya Fans: With Maya, its never a question of if she has something new, its always a question of how many new problems she has to solve in every new episode and what those problems are. It really looks like Maya IS the Canon LI of this story and ALL the MCs have to always solve her problems. Hell, even the reaction to her daddy issues of the MC thats in the relationship with her is the same as the reaction of the MC that doesnt want anything to do with her!!!

When it comes to Jaya fans, they... Wait, thats not right, let me try again. When it comes to Mosy fans... Thats not right either... Now its right, when it comes to Josy fans there isnt anything for them as well, because their fans have to worry about Mayas problems as well :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Jill Fans: They have to worry about Tybalts blackmail... Well, its something at least, but did ALL MCs see/know about the blackmail? NO. And dont forget they also have to worry about Mayas drama

That leaves Sage and Bella fans... I guess Sage fans have to wait until Sage gets over Chad (nothing new and that wasnt happening in ep6) and Bella fans i guess they have to wait for her husband to show up (nothing that wasnt already happening since the Ice Age). Mmmm, I cant remember anything else... Am I forgetting something? MAYAS STUPID DADDY ISSUES AGAIN. Well, probably it wasnt anything important

I hope with this I achieved in demonstrating the so called "equality" between LIs and how stupid that episode ending was...

This happens because the MC himself doesnt have his own problems, the problems he has on the story are LI problems and DIK problems and those only affect him by association... Maybe this would be different if there was a clear nemesis/villain :unsure:

Motivated Man

Nov 19, 2020
Guys let me tell you that the real villain is a TROY!After long disappearing in the game he will show up and join forces with CHAD and TYBALT. Long hair guy, watermelon dude and steroid bully, the holy trinity which we dont deserve.Just think how great this plot twist is. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I dont think BADIK and MC need a nemesis/villain NOW, because none of the characters would fit that persona because there was no setup or little setup. However, I think that BADIK and the MC needed a nemesis/villain from the beginning to avoid awkward/stupid situations like the one that happened in the ending of ep6

To justify that, I will ask a question: What is Sage fans and Bella fans goal/objective for ep7? Whats new for them to do in ep7? :unsure::unsure::unsure:............................................. (OK, I think I waited enough for you to answer these questions yourselves and I will continue my point below)

Maya Fans: With Maya, its never a question of if she has something new, its always a question of how many new problems she has to solve in every new episode and what those problems are. It really looks like Maya IS the Canon LI of this story and ALL the MCs have to always solve her problems. Hell, even the reaction to her daddy issues of the MC thats in the relationship with her is the same as the reaction of the MC that doesnt want anything to do with her!!!

When it comes to Jaya fans, they... Wait, thats not right, let me try again. When it comes to Mosy fans... Thats not right either... Now its right, when it comes to Josy fans there isnt anything for them as well, because their fans have to worry about Mayas problems as well :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Jill Fans: They have to worry about Tybalts blackmail... Well, its something at least, but did ALL MCs see/know about the blackmail? NO. And dont forget they also have to worry about Mayas drama

That leaves Sage and Bella fans... I guess Sage fans have to wait until Sage gets over Chad (nothing new and that wasnt happening in ep6) and Bella fans i guess they have to wait for her husband to show up (nothing that wasnt already happening since the Ice Age). Mmmm, I cant remember anything else... Am I forgetting something? MAYAS STUPID DADDY ISSUES AGAIN. Well, probably it wasnt anything important

I hope with this I achieved in demonstrating the so called "equality" between LIs and how stupid that episode ending was...

This happens because the MC himself doesnt have his own problems, the problems he has on the story are LI problems and DIK problems and those only affect him by association... Maybe this would be different if there was a clear nemesis/villain :unsure:

I quite agree with your speech, I have already talked about it before.

but I don't agree with you about Sage, whose story proceeds slowly but continuously.

what do Sage fans expect? to find out what she was going to tell MC when they were in bed after he had looked after her for fever.

in the sixth chapter Sage has potentially three segments dedicated to her, without sex, but very valid (in particular the one after lunch personally, in which she incredibly, incredibly avoids that Mc from getting into trouble)

Bella has for now a very superficial and poorly defined storyline, I hope DPC is not taking time to figure out how to put everything in order.

Josy is definitely the worst, she doesn't have a story, she doesn't have a problem, a challenge, she only has a role (but only for those on the M + J route, for friends she is just the tutorial of the math lessons ... a little bit for a LIs). Josy MUST have space in the seventh chapter, otherwise the pigtails won't be enough to remind us that she exists

but returning to the premise; a nemesis would eventually cover these problems (in my opinion no, I want the LIs, all 5, to be interesting) but it would not solve them

a nemesis would make the rest of the story more interesting, even the restructuring of the DIKs' abode by knowing the culprit takes on another meaning, ditto Quinn and Cathe's problems

Last edited:
Reactions: moskyx

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I've never bought in to that theory about Vinny being the one who trashes the DIK mansion. Unless he's in with the Alpha's, how did he get the dildo's that the DIK's threw through the Alpha's windows? And if he is allied with the Alpha's, why did the Alpha's buy their drugs from Quinn? It doesn't add up.

Also, how did he react so quickly? I believe Hell Week ended at 20:00 (8:00pm) Saturday. The evaluation took maybe 30 minutes to an hour, plus the attack on Alpha house, the fight, and the surveillance of the Preps. It had to be at least 21:00 to 21:30 before the MC entered the Prep Mansion. I don't know how long he was in there, but it had to be before midnight when he left because the Bartender still wasn't serving drinks. So the DIK's were only away from the Mansion for two or at the most three hours. That's not a lot of time for Vinny to hear about the DIK's attack, assemble a crew of Mansion wreakers, get the dildo's and trash the Mansion.
My take isn’t that Vinny specifically wanted the DIK mansion trashed nor that he is allied with the Alphas it’s that he wants the DIK’s destroyed and he’s doing that by setting others against them.

He didn’t know the alphas would trash the place, he didn’t need to know when and where the DIKs were away. He just set the alphas on them by dumping photos of the DIKs fucking their girlfriends (acquired from the shared DIK cloud laptop thing) on their doorsteps and let the Alphas do the rest. He knew the DIKs would retaliate. He started a feud and let them destroy themselves.

He sent out the Cathy cluck from the laptop to have the school destroy them. Vinny isn’t doing anything damaging directly, he’s just stirring the pot so other people come down on the DIKs. That’s just my theory.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes