horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I've always been more amused by Maya copping a feel of Jill's ass. :sneaky:
I'm telling you if this thing with Maya's dad comes to fruition Jill and Josy could get closer, I dont think it will be that close but at least closer friendship wise, also... I've also wondered... Jill's not a virgin is she? I'd really hate it if we pop her cherry, I have a feeling maybe Jill and Rusty got around maybe once or twice but Jill being a virgin just doesn't seem right to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm telling you if this thing with Maya's dad comes to fruition Jill and Josy could get closer, I dont think it will be that close but at least closer friendship wise, also... I've also wondered... Jill's not a virgin is she? I'd really hate it if we pop her cherry, I have a feeling maybe Jill and Rusty got around maybe once or twice but Jill being a virgin just doesn't seem right to me.
Given her run of luck with guys, I'd say it's a distinct possibility. She and Rusty only had one date, it would seem, and other guys were so blatantly after her because of her family name that they probably never got passed first base, if they even made it that far. I also don't see her having lost her virginity to a dildo either, so she may still have a very ripe cherry.

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Not a chance. I concede it's possible he'd screw up and reveal the tape by accident like when he texted Cathy's ass pic to MC but he wouldn't betray him.
There are so many times when the game gives you an option to trust him or not I dont think
It's a coincidence

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Given her run of luck with guys, I'd say it's a distinct possibility. She and Rusty only had one date, it would seem, and other guys were so blatantly after her because of her family name that they probably never got passed first base, if they even made it that far. I also don't see her having lost her virginity to a dildo either, so she may still have a very ripe cherry.
I guess it will be the bonus when we finally get to finish line with Jill.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There are so many times when the game gives you an option to trust him or not I dont think
It's a coincidence
If you leave your dog alone in a room with your steak, the fact that your steak is getting eaten is not due to the dog betraying you but that it's a dog.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We don't know weather or not Jill is a virgin but she literally says that the date with Rusty was a one time thing that didn't work out so well.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I've also wondered... Jill's not a virgin is she? I'd really hate it if we pop her cherry, I have a feeling maybe Jill and Rusty got around maybe once or twice but Jill being a virgin just doesn't seem right to me.
I guess it will be the bonus when we finally get to finish line with Jill.
I guess in 2022 when she finally agrees to let the MC put just the head in we will find out the truth :KEK::KEK:

Hang in there Jill fans, just 2 more IRL years left :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Guys let me tell you that the real villain is a TROY!After long disappearing in the game he will show up and join forces with CHAD and TYBALT. Long hair guy, watermelon dude and steroid bully, the holy trinity which we dont deserve.Just think how great this plot twist is. :Kappa:
This theory lacks M O T I V A T I O N. Troy is just dead weight

• Haha
Reactions: Motivated Man

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I guess in 2022 when she finally agrees to let the MC put just the head in we will find out the truth :KEK::KEK:

Hang in there Jill fans, just 2 more IRL years left :HideThePain::HideThePain:
You misspelled 2024. If we are lucky we'll see her pussy in 2022 from a distance, and that might be it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Awry90 and rj677
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes