Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We likely won't be able to have sex with Jill until like Season 3 anyways so discussions about her virginity are kinda pointless until we get down to it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm telling you if this thing with Maya's dad comes to fruition Jill and Josy could get closer, I dont think it will be that close but at least closer friendship wise, also... I've also wondered... Jill's not a virgin is she? I'd really hate it if we pop her cherry, I have a feeling maybe Jill and Rusty got around maybe once or twice but Jill being a virgin just doesn't seem right to me.
A woman's sexual experience is a tricky thing. You want her to have some experience, but not TOO much experience. There is a sweet spot (heh) in there somewhere, but I can't say exactly what number it is. Jill definitely falls within the range of the former. It would be one hell of a twist if DPC drops a bomb on us by having Jill run into an old flame whom she addresses as my ex-fiance. o_O We just know so precious little about her life BMCA (before MC's arrival).

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
A woman's sexual experience is a tricky thing. You want her to have some experience, but not TOO much experience. There is a sweet spot (heh) in there somewhere, but I can't say exactly what number it is. Jill definitely falls within the range of the former. It would be one hell of a twist if DPC drops a bomb on us by having Jill run into an old flame whom she addresses as my ex-fiance. o_O We just know so precious little about her life BMCA (before MC's arrival).
I feel like shes had at least one sexual experience with a guy but thats it, like one of those "I'm not a virgin, but I'm not super experienced" type of situations, could be why she would want to take it slow as well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I feel like shes had at least one sexual experience with a guy but thats it, like one of those "I'm not a virgin, but I'm not super experienced" type of situations, could be why she would want to take it slow as well.
Sounds pretty good to me. A virgin Jill would be a chore, and a tedious one at that. Cherry poppin' in AVNs is always so cringe and it's a real turn off if the lady is overly hesitant. I don't want to be the creepy ice cream guy trying to coax someone into my truck. There was a little bit of that with Maya, but fortunately it didn't drag on for too long. One notch on the belt still fits Jill's character and we can thankfully avoid that first time awkwardness.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Seems to me that we have long passed when someone else gets decide how much sex is too much to be accepted, lol. Either a woman is experienced or not, a number only comes into play when it is a male ego comes into play. Games only reflect in some form, how the public feels. When off track, the game/item fails, when on mark, it is picked up and liked by the group.

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Hell yeah, finally caught up with the game!!! (y)

First off, I'm an update late to say this .. but It must have been a crime agains humanity or something not to go balls deep into Josy in episode 5 and not unload all MC's seed in her belly in the climax scene .. as she was asking for it in episode 2! :cry::love:

But .. back to the update at hand .. I looooooooovved it .. just like the game itself day 1 .. D&D stuff was so much fun and the new "fixing" mansion mechanic was a nice addition to the game .. DR Pinkcake delivers yet another excellent chapter to the game and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

PS: Anyone got an episode 6 full save file yet?

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Kind of feels like thats exactly whats happening. Vinny being behind the Cathy pic, the Jade video, blackmailing Chad, Quinn getting mugged, etc. We've been in that stage of Vinny screwing with the cast and we just didn't know it was him. We just need him to take center stage now, and we get our villain.

Instead of going with the villain up front, DPC went for the mystery villain angle.

Thats my read of the situation, at least.
Ya I wouldn't be shocked to see DPC end Season 2 (likely to be Episode 8) with a Vinny reveal at the end, culminating in all his shenanigans (along with potentially those of a potential accomplice in Nick) that have been fucking with the DIKs and Quinn all this time.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes