crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Im back! How have you been? what have been the topics these days?
got back yesterday myself, seems like topic "will the real mansion wrecker please stand up" my money is on Vinny/Nick and from what I remember the its not totally wrecked, just graffitied walls and turned over furniture n things oh and the windows.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
got back yesterday myself, seems like topic "will the real mansion wrecker please stand up" my money is on Vinny/Nick and from what I remember the its not totally wrecked, just graffitied walls and turned over furniture n things oh and the windows.
Oh yes, so they have returned to discuss about the "bad guy" of the game xD ... ok :LOL:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
It's nice to see some boob physics instead of the normal, frozen-in-place jublies that we usually get. DPC mentioned he is trying some new things with his upgraded rigs, so I hope this is one of them.

(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The yoga scene with Jill looks a lot better than Bella's ep. 6 lewd scene where her boobs are stuck in place with an invisible bra in some shots.

(n)
this dude is the Breast Physicist :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's nice to see some boob physics instead of the normal, frozen-in-place jublies that we usually get. DPC mentioned he is trying some new things with his upgraded rigs, so I hope this is one of them.

(y)

The yoga scene with Jill looks a lot better than Bella's ep. 6 lewd scene where her boobs are stuck in place with an invisible bra in some shots.

(n)
even Bella's tits fear her eyebrows and don't want to twitch them:eek:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone have a way to open the file on mac? I've tried following the instructions provided, also tried going through the app "The Unarchiver" but can't get it. any other tips?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I have just one question:
Why does the soundtrack for this low-budget adult video game slaps harder than most AAA titles' soundtracks do?

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Why does the soundtrack for this low-budget adult video game slaps harder than most AAA titles' soundtracks do?
I imagine its partly becauses its a one person team wierd as that sounds. it means the same person writing and posing the scene has to find the music for it so you can get a level of consistancy that you don't with a big team.

Then you've got the fact that there isn't a company enforced deadline to get the work done so DPC can take some time to be picky about the music, wouldn't suprise me if that's one of the things caused the previous update to take so long.

Finally not having a big budget forces you to be clever with your choices especially with licienced music, it means you have to find something other than the first song that comes to mind so that forced pickyness can really work in your favor.

TL;DR more expensive does not always mean better

WhyUgh

Jul 10, 2018
I suppose the main difference is passion. It's hard to be passionate about a project when you are told to do certain things untill a certain date for a certain payment.
When you are doing your own project, passion is inevitable

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
does anyone have a way to open the file on mac? I've tried following the instructions provided, also tried going through the app "The Unarchiver" but can't get it. any other tips?
Which instructions are you refering to ? What error message do you get ? Did you upgrade, or download the complete version ?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, I dont think BADIK and MC need a nemesis/villain NOW, because none of the characters would fit that persona because there was no setup or little setup. However, I think that BADIK and the MC needed a nemesis/villain from the beginning to avoid awkward/stupid situations like the one that happened in the ending of ep6

To justify that, I will ask a question: What is Sage fans and Bella fans goal/objective for ep7? Whats new for them to do in ep7? :unsure::unsure::unsure:............................................. (OK, I think I waited enough for you to answer these questions yourselves and I will continue my point below)

Maya Fans: With Maya, its never a question of if she has something new, its always a question of how many new problems she has to solve in every new episode and what those problems are. It really looks like Maya IS the Canon LI of this story and ALL the MCs have to always solve her problems. Hell, even the reaction to her daddy issues of the MC thats in the relationship with her is the same as the reaction of the MC that doesnt want anything to do with her!!!

When it comes to Jaya fans, they... Wait, thats not right, let me try again. When it comes to Mosy fans... Thats not right either... Now its right, when it comes to Josy fans there isnt anything for them as well, because their fans have to worry about Mayas problems as well :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Jill Fans: They have to worry about Tybalts blackmail... Well, its something at least, but did ALL MCs see/know about the blackmail? NO. And dont forget they also have to worry about Mayas drama

That leaves Sage and Bella fans... I guess Sage fans have to wait until Sage gets over Chad (nothing new and that wasnt happening in ep6) and Bella fans i guess they have to wait for her husband to show up (nothing that wasnt already happening since the Ice Age). Mmmm, I cant remember anything else... Am I forgetting something? MAYAS STUPID DADDY ISSUES AGAIN. Well, probably it wasnt anything important

I hope with this I achieved in demonstrating the so called "equality" between LIs and how stupid that episode ending was...

This happens because the MC himself doesnt have his own problems, the problems he has on the story are LI problems and DIK problems and those only affect him by association... Maybe this would be different if there was a clear nemesis/villain :unsure:
like I said before

the amount of episodes ending on a Maya&Josy related cliffhanger: 2

every other girl combined: 0

Do with that what you will.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so something thats been bugging me... what is the picture of header of the game on this thread? the one of the girls in their bathing suits?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes