Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Happy Holidays!

It's been a very weird and possibly dark year for all of us.
But even when things are dark in our lives, we should appreciate the things that aren't and find something that keeps us going.
For me, creating this game has been a way to get through 2020. It's brought me a lot of joy through all the ups and downs.
Thank you all for the support you've shown me this year.
I remember by this time, last year, I was scared as hell for jumping ship to work on this game full-time.
You're literally the reason I can keep doing this for a living and I hope my past, current, and future efforts will show you how much your support means to me.
It's not taken for granted and it never will be.

Cheers to all of you maggot brothers and HOT sisters!
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
And if you're not checking in until 2021, have a wonderful new year!

Dr PinkCake
Hehey! DPC approves!
Sage is canon, i knew it :giggle:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey, the snow jizz is back on the avatars. (y)

Pregnancy.

I'm trying to figure out how many paternity suits I'll have against me later on in the game because Neil's advice apparently did fuck all. So, this is a list of girls that I've had a "blast" with:

Sage
Quinn
Mona
Camila
Sarah
Mel
Nicole
Sandy
Jade (Don't count her out, not even menopause can stand against MC's potent concoction)

Who am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Pregnancy.

I'm trying to figure out how many paternity suits I'll have against me later on in the game because Neil's advice apparently did fuck all. So, this is a list of girls that I've had a "blast" with:

Sage
Quinn
Mona
Camila
Sarah
Mel
Nicole
Sandy
Jade (Don't count her out, not even menopause can stand against MC's potent concoction)

Who am I missing?
Riona?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Pregnancy.

Sage
Quinn
Mona
Camila
Sarah
Mel
Nicole
Sandy

Who am I missing?
Jade is like 40-45 not quite menopause... so she is knocked up for sure....
Did you pseudo nail either Josy or Maya?
Riona

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Pregnancy.

Sage
Quinn
Mona
Camila
Sarah
Mel
Nicole
Sandy

Who am I missing?
MC's lost sister, I mean Rose

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Pregnancy.

Sage
Quinn
Mona
Camila
Sarah
Mel
Nicole
Sandy

Who am I missing?
Jill

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Disciplinary committee's, security camera's, you keep pulling all of this extraneous shit out of your ass when the original debate was over a civil action pressed by the Preps against the MC. And yes, most eyewitness statements won't stand up in court. Knocking down witness statements is any trial lawyers bread and butter, even an under paid public defender can do it.

But, if in all your vast legal experience you can enlighten us all on how to bring a suit in court based on nothing but your buddies word and a long list of grievances, I'm all ears.
You're right, a good defense attorney could easily win the criminal case against the MC. He/she could potentially even be able to win the civil case , given enough time and money. But the point is still that if it gets to the point the MC needs to hire an attorney, Tybalt's threat has already done most of its work.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes