KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Intention of theft? That's not even a thing under law, but just for giggles, prove it.
sry I meat intention to commit a crime and actual theft and or larceny ( tybalts deer head , which currently resides in the dik mansion , derek even posted about it on the game insta, expensive outfits (Derek again posted his picture in on swiper) , add to that , there could easily be CCTV cameras in the mansion , all these are serious charges and can be considered felony and or
To even get to the level of filing a suit, to even get in front of a judge to hear your pleadings, you need to pass a moderately high bar of evidence. A few statements from your friends just won't cut it. As I explained in an earlier post, you would need an active Police investigation and a Prosecutor willing to pursue charges arising from the investigation. Good luck getting that. The Police are too busy to deal with someone crashing a party, and unless a prosecutor see's a successful investigation to work off of, they won't touch it either. There's also the question of standing. If the Prep's have insurance, it's highly unlikely that the Judge would grant them standing to pursue a lawsuit, their insurance company yes, the Preps no. And the insurance company won't waste their resources pursuing a penniless college student for a Fraternity prank.
So you mean the police wont even investigate charges along with evidence brought on by rich influential people and academeics , with millions in disposable income expensive attorneys on call , seems legit
And elected judges and district attorneys who often rely on campaign contributions by rich benefactors will never take all the evidance and charges seriously
Wow when did the world became so fare to poor people

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
sry I meat intention to commit a crime and actual theft and or larceny ( tybalts deer head , which currently resides in the dik mansion , derek even posted about it on the game insta, expensive outfits (Derek again posted his picture in on swiper) , add to that , there could easily be CCTV cameras in the mansion , all these are serious charges and can be considered felony and or

So you mean the police wont even investigate charges along with evidence brought on by rich influential people and academeics , with millions in disposable income expensive attorneys on call , seems legit
And elected judges and district attorneys who often rely on campaign contributions by rich benefactors will never take all the evidance and charges seriously
Here's an interesting web site:

An excerpt (opening three paragraphs are entirely relevent here):

Before the typical student arrives at college, he has seen scores of movies glorifying the drunken debauchery and mayhem of fraternity life. In movies like “Revenge of the Nerds” or “Animal House,” the impressionable, teen viewer is shown that laws do not apply to fraternities and sororities. Such films have a long cinematic tradition, and many are quite funny, but in the real world, fraternity pranks often lead to the filing of criminal charges. As a criminal defense attorney in State College, PA, I deal with such cases first hand.​
A classic prank involves sneaking into a rival fraternity and stealing one of its composite pictures. Prank or not, this is a burglary, criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking, and if the perpetrators are caught, that is exactly what they will be charged with. Burglary of a residence is a first degree felony, punishable by up to 20 years in state prison and a $25,000 fine. Even if a defendant has no prior record, the Pennsylvania Sentencing Guidelines call for one or two years in state prison, should victims be present in the residence at the time of the burglary.​
“It was just a prank” is not a defense we can raise at trial, and I have had to explain this to frantic students and parents on more than one occasion. The DA will not simply drop the charges because it was just a prank, nor will a judge give the jury at the end of trial the following instruction: “Ladies and gentleman of the jury, if you find that Mr. Defendant entered the residence of another with the intent to commit the crime of theft, you must find him not guilty if you conclude that it was just a prank.”​
I did not expect that! :eek:

I would like to say that this 100% closes the case. Tybalt is justified; that fucking cunt!

AGP

May 29, 2018
Hey there. Anybody knows last episode song name in the sex scene with Quinn? Shazam recognise any song, exсept this one. And if I'm not mistaken, this song is also not listed in the main menu.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you look at my previous post, you'll see examples of Jill's behavior throughout the game:

This shows a degree of consistency with her behavior in ep6 and the previous episodes.

I would argue that she has tried to protect the MC against his wishes in both accounts, protecting him from bullies and protecting him from a lawsuit. This is her consistent caring style towards the mc.

Regardless, she does intend to confront the mc about it and in time she does unless the mc and her don't have a close relationship or he ignores her in Ep6, in which case she lets it slide (under those circumstances it's not her business anyway).

She doesn't blindly believe Tybalt. As I quoted in my previous post, during the piano scene her thoughts are:

ji "(Tybalt isn't right about him. I refuse to believe that.)"​
ji "..."​
ji "(Just tell him...)"​

It's just he leaves before she can breach the subject.
no ... I honestly do not understand what these reflections of yours would prove

What does Jill's sexual hesitation have to do with her moral integrity?

they are two separate nettings in everyone's life

Jill continues to think she wants to talk to MC about it but in the end she doesn't, and in the meantime she decides to accept Tybalt's advice. to me it remains highly inconsistent

then in the case at the picnic she discovers that Mc is fundamentally guilty, only in that case can it be worth talking about the feelings they have one another.

but it remains that if there is no relationship between them it makes no sense that Jill decides to defend him anyway without feeling the need for clarification with him. even in case Bella hasn't changed her mind about him and Mc has blinded Jill's eye with her dildo helmet. it does not make sense.
I would argue that she has tried to protect the MC against his wishes in both accounts, protecting him from bullies and protecting him from a lawsuit. This is her consistent caring style towards the mc.
I could argue that against Chad, MC was the victim, it was right to defend him
in this case Mc is not the victim, he is the culprit, it cannot be the same to defend him in this case, or not?

What do you mean she covers up the crime? The responsibility for reporting the crime is not on her, it's on Tybalt. She's not lying about anything to anyone, are you suggesting that when Tybalt says his friend wants to press charges that she should have responded saying, "Go ahead, if the mc did this then he needs to be punished"? If she had said something like that everyone would have been, "WTF Jill, you are so off my Christmas list!".

Now I have presented a coherent argument, with examples from the game and what I would consider some reasonable assumptions. In no way does this make me a "fanboi" who believes DPC can do no wrong.
Jill pushes Tybalt to intervene to stop a Prep from reporting MC, Jill is covering up a crime, a behavior she certainly doesn't share.

but does it really seem legitimate?

a mature person would have heard MC, and then would have favored a clarification, in case she could also undertake to cover any damages.

at most she would have taken time, but she would not decide by herself, without any dialogue, to submit to Tybalt's advice / blackmail. instead she first postpones the clarification and then simply communicates it to MC

Now I have presented a coherent argument, with examples from the game and what I would consider some reasonable assumptions. cit.

Reactions: moskyx

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

The influence wouldn't really matter in this case, as far as the Police are concerned. It can also go both ways, to prove that Derek has the items the Police would have to carry out a search warrant on a mansion owned by a Burgmeister, so there's influence either way. And no Judge is going to risk a quid pro quo, contribution for trial over such a minor incident. Even so, all you would manage to find is evidence against Derek, the MC has nothing to do with it.

The problem with these theories that all of you brilliant legal minds are throwing at me is it's just a series of minor crimes, it's nothing that anyone would want to waste their time with. I also seriously doubt that the Preps families, or their lawyers, would let the situation go that far. Moneyed families tend to shy away from the court's because they realize all the ways that it could backfire. News stories about millionaires prosecuting a penniless college student can be very embarrassing, and I've already pointed out how easily such a situation could reverse on the Preps, and how they have much more to loose.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So I guess DPC is going to narrow down our LI choices by pitting main LIs against one another, huh?

Maya vs. Josy
Jill vs. Bella
Sage vs. ?Quinn?

We've already been forced to make a couple of light decisions in ep. 6 such as go with Maya or Josy...and...take care of Sage or investigate Jill's tonsils, etc. The Bella/Jill cattiness is only going to escalate and I'm dubious about a Josy/Jill "close friendship." I still think MC is getting cucked if he doesn't choose either of those two. Jill needs someone to rub herself off with in her sleep if Bella is no longer willing and MC is unable. I have my LI preference, but it's still quite difficult to cast aside the other girls. If we can't have a harem or open relationship, then what are we left with? The Sophie's Choice of AVNs.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Here's an interesting web site:

An excerpt (opening three paragraphs are entirely relevent here):

Before the typical student arrives at college, he has seen scores of movies glorifying the drunken debauchery and mayhem of fraternity life. In movies like “Revenge of the Nerds” or “Animal House,” the impressionable, teen viewer is shown that laws do not apply to fraternities and sororities. Such films have a long cinematic tradition, and many are quite funny, but in the real world, fraternity pranks often lead to the filing of criminal charges. As a criminal defense attorney in State College, PA, I deal with such cases first hand.​
A classic prank involves sneaking into a rival fraternity and stealing one of its composite pictures. Prank or not, this is a burglary, criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking, and if the perpetrators are caught, that is exactly what they will be charged with. Burglary of a residence is a first degree felony, punishable by up to 20 years in state prison and a $25,000 fine. Even if a defendant has no prior record, the Pennsylvania Sentencing Guidelines call for one or two years in state prison, should victims be present in the residence at the time of the burglary.​
“It was just a prank” is not a defense we can raise at trial, and I have had to explain this to frantic students and parents on more than one occasion. The DA will not simply drop the charges because it was just a prank, nor will a judge give the jury at the end of trial the following instruction: “Ladies and gentleman of the jury, if you find that Mr. Defendant entered the residence of another with the intent to commit the crime of theft, you must find him not guilty if you conclude that it was just a prank.”​
I did not expect that! :eek:

I would like to say that this 100% closes the case. Tybalt is justified; that fucking cunt!
The key line in there is "if the perpetrators are caught". Being caught in the act of commiting a crime is a whole other kettle of fish. Trying to get an investigation off the ground after the act is much more difficult.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
no ... I honestly do not understand what these reflections of yours would prove

What does Jill's sexual hesitation have to do with her moral integrity?

they are two separate nettings in everyone's life
Jill's "sexual hesitation" is just one of the six examples of her inner conflict that I presented. You comment on one and then ignore the rest...
Jill continues to think she wants to talk to MC about it but in the end she doesn't, and in the meantime she decides to accept Tybalt's advice. to me it remains highly inconsistent
"in the end she doesn't"? In the end she does talk to the mc unless the mc goes to see Sage rather than her. That can hardly be her fault, in which case she will (possibly) talk to him in the next episode (unless the Sage/Jill crossroads are the major decision that everyone is concerned it may be). She only accepts Tybalt's advice if she and the mc are not close.
but it remains that if there is no relationship between them it makes no sense that Jill decides to defend him anyway without feeling the need for clarification with him. even in case Bella hasn't changed her mind about him and Mc has blinded Jill's eye with her dildo helmet. it does not make sense.
They may not be in a romantic relationship, but Jill still thinks of the mc as her friend. She's defensive when talking to Tybalt, but she does question the mc later. It's not like she had a lawyer present in that Tybalt discussion and needed to watch every word she said. Her words as Tybalt is laying it on thick:

ji "Ridiculous. This doesn't match anything I saw from him."​
I could argue that against Chad, MC was the victim, it was right to defend him
in this case Mc is not the victim, he is the culprit, it cannot be the same to defend him in this case, or not?
I agree they are not the same, but he is her friend so she gives him the benefit of the doubt and questions him later.
Jill pushes Tybalt to intervene to stop a Prep from reporting MC, Jill is covering up a crime, a behavior she certainly doesn't share.

but does it really seem legitimate?

a mature person would have heard MC, and then would have favored a clarification, in case she could also undertake to cover any damages.

at most she would have taken time, but she would not decide by herself, without any dialogue, to submit to Tybalt's advice / blackmail. instead she first postpones the clarification and then simply communicates it to MC
Jill doesn't push Tybalt to intervene, she asks to speak with Trent to resolve the situation, Tybalt deflects then Tybalt offers a solution (the "blackmail deal"). It's Tybalt's manipulation, not hers, that results in the deal.
Now I have presented a coherent argument, with examples from the game and what I would consider some reasonable assumptions. cit.
I don't think you have.

You've basically said a girl wouldn't give her friend the benefit of the doubt unless she plans to sleep with him.

You're saying that Jill is doing what Tybalt wants (not seeing the MC) when in fact she sees him on and off throughout the entire episode.

You're saying that Jill asked Tybalt to intervene with Trent when actually she never did.

Nothing you're saying is backed up by the game...

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So I guess DPC is going to narrow down our LI choices by pitting main LIs against one another, huh?

Maya vs. Josy
Jill vs. Bella
Sage vs. ?Quinn?

We've already been forced to make a couple of light decisions in ep. 6 such as go with Maya or Josy...and...take care of Sage or investigate Jill's tonsils, etc. The Bella/Jill cattiness is only going to escalate and I'm dubious about a Josy/Jill "close friendship." I still think MC is getting cucked if he doesn't choose either of those two. Jill needs someone to rub herself off with in her sleep if Bella is no longer willing and MC is unable. I have my LI preference, but it's still quite difficult to cast aside the other girls. If we can't have a harem or open relationship, then what are we left with? The Sophie's Choice of AVNs.
very likely, even if they are all couples with very different preconditions

even though DPC actually surprised us with a dilemma between Sage and Jill.

for Maya and Josy I don't think that the final decision will be in MC's hands, the girls will eventually break their relationship and then eventually the behavior of the MC / player will have a weight, to determine what will happen

Sage and Quinn seem inevitable to me that sooner or later they will have to clash, with Sage feeling betrayed by Quinn too. in this case I don't know if we can take Quinn's side.

while anything could happen between Jill and Bella. it would seem strange to me that even if not directly related to her, the other friend did not push MC to lend a hand. Jill has to face blackmail anyway, will Bella stay out? Bella, on the other hand, could also live calmly without MC (I don't think but it is possible) but in the case Jill would probably be involved and in her knowledge she would involve MC.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill's "sexual hesitation" is just one of the six examples of her inner conflict that I presented. You comment on one and then ignore the rest...

"in the end she doesn't"? In the end she does talk to the mc unless the mc goes to see Sage rather than her. That can hardly be her fault, in which case she will (possibly) talk to him in the next episode (unless the Sage/Jill crossroads are the major decision that everyone is concerned it may be). She only accepts Tybalt's advice if she and the mc are not close.

They may not be in a romantic relationship, but Jill still thinks of the mc as her friend. She's defensive when talking to Tybalt, but she does question the mc later. It's not like she had a lawyer present in that Tybalt discussion and needed to watch every word she said. Her words as Tybalt is laying it on thick:

ji "Ridiculous. This doesn't match anything I saw from him."​

I agree they are not the same, but he is her friend so she gives him the benefit of the doubt and questions him later.

Jill doesn't push Tybalt to intervene, she asks to speak with Trent to resolve the situation, Tybalt deflects then Tybalt offers a solution (the "blackmail deal"). It's Tybalt's manipulation, not hers, that results in the deal.

I don't think you have.

You've basically said a girl wouldn't give her friend the benefit of the doubt unless she plans to sleep with him.

You're saying that Jill is doing what Tybalt wants (not seeing the MC) when in fact she sees him on and off throughout the entire episode.

You're saying that Jill asked Tybalt to intervene with Trent when actually she never did.

Nothing you're saying is backed up by the game...
in reality the examples related to sexuality were 2

and the others, except one related to the piano that I did not understand, are linked to the hesitation of talking about it or not with MC

so I answered 5 out of 6 examples.

then we don't see the pre-picnic scene in the same way.
Jill sets up the picnic to let MC know that since what happened she won't be able to see him anymore. and in fact it does so even after a minimum of clarification between the two. Jill doesn't go to MC to find out his side of the story and decide later, she has already decided.

you're right, it's not Jill who asks Tybalt to talk to Trent, but it's Tybalt who proposes, it doesn't seem to change the substance much. but Trent has nothing to do with Jill's advice / blackmail, that's a direct request from Tybalt, to feel appreciated.
Trent would like to sue MC and Jill directly or indirectly wants to stop him. and if she doesn't talk to MC she actually stops him without even knowing what MC actually did, if she talks to MC she prevents him knowing that MC is still liable for the damages and 90% of Tybalt's charges (possibly with a punch as a bonus)

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Has there been any cattiness between the two? Maybe its a CHICK run thing, but outside of some raised eyebrows type stuff and the bed scene, they seem pretty chill with each other.
It was catty enough for them to have to apologise to each other. It was the first time I had seen them be anything other than lovey-dovey with one another.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Has there been any cattiness between the two? Maybe its a CHICK run thing, but outside of some raised eyebrows type stuff and the bed scene, they seem pretty chill with each other.
After Cathy goes home, the Bella lets slip that Jill is a Royce:

isa "How is your last name a secret? Everyone knows who you are."​
ji "Fuckface doesn't..."​
isa "You should have told me that was a secret and why."​
isa "Why is that a secret?"​
ji "Never mind..."​
ji "What about your secret?"​
isa "What secret?"​
ji "You didn't tell me Fuckface moved in here."​
isa "Moved in here? He didn't move in here."​
isa "I'm letting him stay here for a couple of nights and that's it."​
ji "Well, you didn't tell me that."​
mc "Hey...it's ok. There's no need to fight over this."​

It was pretty minor but the mc called it a fight.

Also, if the mc plays guitar for the girls that night, Jill notes that he's playing Bella's favorite song and the mc remembers. Jill give's Bella a look like, "Oh, so he knows your favorite song now? He's mine, bitch!" - I might be reading in to things...

Then there's the whole weird thing in that bed scene.

Then during Yoga:

isa "How was your date?"​
ji "Do you want to know about it?"​
isa "I was going to ask you, but I didn't find time for it. If I had, we wouldn't have had that altercation last night..."​
isa "So, I'm asking you now. How was it?"​

I'd say all of that kinda fits the "cattiness" category.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The key line in there is "if the perpetrators are caught". Being caught in the act of commiting a crime is a whole other kettle of fish. Trying to get an investigation off the ground after the act is much more difficult.
I agree, other than witnesses to trespass, there're no witnesses to anything else.

Personally I never imagined Tybalt was intending to press charges, and I doubt Trent even has anything to do with anything, it's just Tybalt's way to make Jill think it's not him that's making things difficult. The whole thing is a ruse to get her to leave the MC alone, and if she called his bluff he'd just be sitting there with a stupid watermelon eating grin on his face.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It was catty enough for them to have to apologise to each other. It was the first time I had seen them be anything other than lovey-dovey with one another.
True. I didn't really think much of it, since both are aware of Bella's situation and issues, and whatever happened between them. I thought it less cattiness, and more addressing the elephant in the room since it seemed to be the first time they were "intimate" like that since The Incident.

After Cathy goes home, the Bella lets slip that Jill is a Royce:

isa "How is your last name a secret? Everyone knows who you are."​
ji "Fuckface doesn't..."​
isa "You should have told me that was a secret and why."​
isa "Why is that a secret?"​
ji "Never mind..."​
ji "What about your secret?"​
isa "What secret?"​
ji "You didn't tell me Fuckface moved in here."​
isa "Moved in here? He didn't move in here."​
isa "I'm letting him stay here for a couple of nights and that's it."​
ji "Well, you didn't tell me that."​
mc "Hey...it's ok. There's no need to fight over this."​

It was pretty minor but the mc called it a fight.

Also, if the mc plays guitar for the girls that night, Jill notes that he's playing Bella's favorite song and the mc remembers. Jill give's Bella a look like, "Oh, so he knows your favorite song now? He's mine, bitch!" - I might be reading in to things...

Then there's the whole weird thing in that bed scene.

Then during Yoga:

isa "How was your date?"​
ji "Do you want to know about it?"​
isa "I was going to ask you, but I didn't find time for it. If I had, we wouldn't have had that altercation last night..."​
isa "So, I'm asking you now. How was it?"​

I'd say all of that kinda fits the "cattiness" category.
Hrmmm. I see. Outside of the bed thing, I just saw it as mostly Bella being Bella. Maybe I was just being dense. The post-Cathy scene does read differently now. That was also where we got the bit with Jill's "huh" reaction to MC remembering that the song he was playing was Bella's favorite.

Reactions: shazba

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, to me the idea of posing as the boyfriend of one to focus a little more on the relationship with that alone, I like it. Or they separate, Josy sleep with the Hots and Maya in their room
Ya, I've been trying to be patient for an opportunity to see what's there with Josy, this seems like a perfect opportunity.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The sorority in this game, HOTs, reminds me of a movie from the 80's because it is the same name. It was a funny college movie about a sorority who hase sexcapades. Tho, their meaning behind the name was Help Out The Seals. LoL

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes