CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
She has some cute scenes and all that but I dont think she`s a good gf material tbh,
this is right after cafeteria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She allows a stranger to get a feel of her and smiles,while still being with Chad and not having confirmation if he`s cheating yet.
Than she goes to DIK party and is ready to fuck the MC in front of everyone - to get Chad jelous,maybe but the fact remains.
And than once getting proof of Chad`s cheating she`s still not ready to end it - I mean sure figure out who the person is but,you know,end it with Chad girl.
So she`s not all there,mentaly.
Yeah she really needs to dump chad and clean up her act, as of now i wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole in the bedroom

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Than she goes to DIK party and is ready to fuck the MC in front of everyone - to get Chad jelous,maybe but the fact remains.
And if she was to have done that she would have said how much she regrets doing anything and that it was a mistake cheating on Chad that's the kind of chick that Sage strikes me as messes with your mind

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We're joking about Leah and things but something will happen - it doesn't need to be mass murder or house fire.
It could be a terminal illness - best dad or one of the girls, even MC...
Or it could be a single murder of the important character that would shake the whole college. Derek, don't provoke Wendy!
Well let`s try the simplest possible bad outcomes -
I`m thinking it`s gonna be more of personal drama,the thing that might involve multiple characters is gonna be obvious cliche - drugs and hookers - someone might OD,Either my Quinn or Tommy,less dramatic - both of them or 1 of them goes to prison - This is the most obvious thing,if it happens it`s gonna be pretty dissapointing.

Maya - well...obviously she might get recruited to the menu,why I dont think it`s gonna happen at all,is because DPC thinks Quinn is too hardcore to be a full blown romantic interest and if he deems Quinn too hardcore for his audience than I`m 100% he deems any for of NTR too hard core aswell.So there`s gonna be some drama but nothing too strong.

Josy - worst case scenario she moves away,we never hear from her again.

Jill - her parents are dead she inherited family fortune and Bella is all the "family" she has

Bella`s husband is dead,she can`t accept that reality.(I want to say she`s MC`s mother younger sister but that would equal incest content which DPC wont do(and that`s good))

Sage goes to therapy...IDK she stays with Chad?(wouldnt that be NTR?)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, all her attempts of making Chad jealous or making sure MC hates Chad are just coincidence?
No, i'm not saying that. But obsession work exactly like that. It narrows the mind a single-minded purpose overrides rhyme and reason. This can be dangerous or not so much but the point is that in that state of mind a person doesn't care who he or she rolles over or gets into trouble BUT the meantine this isn't his or her natural character. Can be a sweet, cute person outisde of this. Jealousy is called the green eyed monster with good reason.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I`m thinking it`s gonna be more of personal drama,the thing that might involve multiple characters is gonna be obvious cliche - drugs and hookers - someone might OD,Either my Quinn or Tommy,less dramatic - both of them or 1 of them goes to prison - This is the most obvious thing,if it happens it`s gonna be pretty dissapointing.

Maya - well...obviously she might get recruited to the menu,why I dont think it`s gonna happen at all,is because DPC thinks Quinn is too hardcore to be a full blown romantic interest and if he deems Quinn too hardcore for his audience than I`m 100% he deems any for of NTR too hard core aswell.So there`s gonna be some drama but nothing too strong.

Jill - her parents are dead she inherited family fortune and Bella is all the "family" she has

Bella`s husband is dead,she can`t accept that reality.(I want to say she`s MC`s mother younger sister but that would equal incest content which DPC wont do(and that`s good))

Honestly, I don't expect deaths. Heavy drama and heartbreaking scenes - yeah, probably. It could be some accident and someone could become disabled or stay in a coma for a long period but I think our choices will have a much bigger impact than in AL.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Perhaps. I still believe that she is just obsessed with her issue at hand and means no harm otherwise.
So, all her attempts of making Chad jealous or making sure MC hates Chad are just coincidence?
I actually Agree with Ennoch
I don`t think it`s nefarious,I think it`s her not really thinking what`s she`s doing and of the consequences of her actions.
Rather crazy/detached than "evil"

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

There are thousands of possibilities. Someone could die of drug overdose, someone could get expelled for something they did not do, there could be a jail sentence for Maya if Quinn decides to shift all the blame on her, Sage could be a victim of abuse by the Jocks because of her fucking around with MC, the Dad could die of some illness, the MC might fail his examinations, Jill's family business might collapse and she is forced on the streets, it could be one of the girls cheating on the MC, etc. The list can go as long as you want.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I actually Agree with Ennoch
I don`t think it`s nefarious,I think it`s her not really thinking what`s she`s doing and of the consequences of her actions.
Rather crazy/detached than "evil"
Right now i think Sage is dangerous, to the mc and to herself as well. Thats my ongoing theory i talked about a few days ago. That she probaly/maybe will push things too far and that snaps her out of it in a "what have i done / i didn't want this to happen" moment. This is just a theory but i feel like this is going toward that way.

The other way is that she immediately breaks up with Chad, get together with mc, and then Chad will be the source of drama, going ballistic over the breakup as the Chad types doesn't react particularly well to being dumped.

Quinn can have a word in this too, since such a mess can upset the business you see.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
There are thousands of possibilities. Someone could die of drug overdose, someone could get expelled for something they did not do, there could be a jail sentence for Maya if Quinn decides to shift all the blame on her, Sage could be a victim of abuse by the Jocks because of her fucking around with MC, the Dad could die of some illness, the MC might fail his examinations, Jill's family business might collapse and she is forced on the streets, it could be one of the girls cheating on the MC, etc. The list can go as long as you want.
We know there’s infinite possibilities, we’re just seeing which ones are most probable and having some fun discussions (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think our choices will have a much bigger impact than in AL.
Yeah absolutely I'm kind of glad I warned Maya about Quinn I feel that's probably going to be one of the bigger choices in the game

Sage is chaotic neutral....
But seriously all you sage's errand boys what did you expect? If the HOTs are hoes, their president must have earned her stripes
She is probably getting a good cut of money from it enough to keep her on side.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes