bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Nah, she's pure and virginal, look at her angelic face, she would never do that.
Those ones are always the most kinky in bed and you realize how wrong you are once the bondage toys come out.

She allows a stranger to get a feel of her and smiles,while still being with Chad and not having confirmation if he`s cheating yet.
Than she goes to DIK party and is ready to fuck the MC in front of everyone - to get Chad jelous,maybe but the fact remains.
And than once getting proof of Chad`s cheating she`s still not ready to end it - I mean sure figure out who the person is but,you know,end it with Chad girl.
So she`s not all there,mentaly.
From an emotional context, most humans in general are going to behave irrationally when someone they're with and are invested in to some degree beyond just sex, cheats on them. She wants to get revenge and make him feel bad like she does for being made out as a fool. Clearly she sees a way to do that by using the MC but as with all acts of revenge, that will blow up in her face if followed through to completion.

Sage is chaotic neutral....
But seriously all you sage's errand boys what did you expect? If the HOTs are hoes, their president must have earned her stripes
Maybe she did or maybe she didn't. Nothing much in that regard has been revealed about her character. She could just be a gigantic attention whore and doesn't do anything of the sort like what some of the other HOTs are doing that work for Quinn.

In all of these theories though, not much is being brought up about the teachers at this college. Some of them have to be in on what's happening with the prostitution and drugs.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
And in case anyone missed it

who has the best overall body in BADIK (main 5 girls)
We will do the side girls later, then a finale. please try to vote unbiasedly
I’ll close it later today and then we’ll do the side girls

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That would just take us to that horrible N word I especially don't want to see that on this game.
I`m pretty sure it won`t happen,as I already explained it has more to do with DPC`s perception of his audience than story itself,nontheless...it won`t happen. And good it won`t,it would broke the tone of the game completly.

name88 would certainly do it, he does anything Quinn commands him to do
View attachment 338635
I mean...
Listen...
I`m not saying anything without a lwayer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I`m pretty sure it won`t happen,as I already explained it has more to do with DPC`s perception of his audience than story itself,nontheless...it won`t happen. And good it won`t,it would broke the tone of the game completly.
Would be too much of a backlash and rightly so, And that means for that angle we can pretty much relax on the Maya situation

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Well if Sage is the real mastermind behind Quinn than she is really a great actress because so far it seems as if she doesn't have any idea of what's happening right under her own nose.
Yeah, we've discussed that before, it's an interesting thought, and would be that spark to ignite Sage's character. plus all the quinn fans would be mad that she was Sage's lapdog lol

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, we've discussed that before, it's an interesting thought, and would be that spark to ignite Sage's character. plus all the quinn fans would be mad that she was Sage's lapdog lol
Seems a bit too far fetched to me however, it's more likely that Quinn is running the show and Sage is just too obsessed with her square-faced boyfriend to notice it.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Seems a bit too far fetched to me however, it's more likely that Quinn is running the show and Sage is just too obsessed with her square-faced boyfriend to notice it.
Yeah the way i see it there are 3 possibilities
1 sage is the leader, pretending to be innocent
2 sage knows, but doesn't care
3 Sage doesn't know like you said, being too focused on chad

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes