SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I guess you're right about Josy. It's more like: Quinn is a better Li than Sage and Bella combined.
Btw I wasn't agreeing on Josy being a saint or perfect. What I meant was Josy (despite a lot of people disliking her) is quite integral and cares about the MC. She still needs to clean up her shit but not on the level of Sage :cautious:.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think LIs should be expanded. Both teachers, Jade and Cathy, Quinn, Camilla, Riona... Maybe even Danielle and Magnar's GF. Others didn't have much content.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You know what i want if Sage keeps up with this Chad bullshit? have some hot sex with Quinn in her bedroom and Sage being a voyeur and getting jealous, or some nice date with Maya and again Sage watching from the back and getting pissed, if we find out who Chad lover is and still she doesn't break up with him, then i don't give a fuck anymore, she can suck his cock forever if she wants but don't count on me to help her again, Bella is my main go anyways so i really don't give a fuck

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You know what i want if Sage keeps up with this Chad bullshit? have some hot sex with Quinn in her bedroom and Sage being a voyeur and getting jealous, or some nice date with Maya and again Sage watching from the back and getting pissed, if we find out who Chad lover is and still she doesn't break up with him, then i don't give a fuck anymore, she can suck his cock forever if she wants but don't count on me to help her again, Bella is my main go anyways so i really don't give a fuck
Lets face it. Lots of girls here are having some serious issues :sneaky:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You know, when it comes to Maya, most of us think Quinn’s gonna try to whore her out, which I agree with but I think whether Maya does it will really rely on us the player. Think about it the more times you have the sex, the more opportunities Quinn has to get dirt on you. Imagine it Maya loves you then boom, tens of photos of you sleeping with other people, and during that moment is when Quinn takes advantage of Maya and manipulates her to be a whore. In my main play through I’m literally not doing anything with anyone but Maya (aside for the competition and probably hell week) some might say those photos would be enough, but it’s better it be 3 photos where MC was forced to do it

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That's only if she truly cared for MC, otherwise she wouldn't get jealous, she'll be happy we served our purpose in helping her like some dog. And if she's actually jealous, that sort of yandere behaviour would make things worse for her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nope, not better than Josy. Josy is a saint, she is a virgin, she is most perfect and...

Oh, wait... That's Jill.

Still - Josy rules!
Could we at least agree that Quinn is much,much more interesting?
Right now i think Sage is dangerous, to the mc and to herself as well. Thats my ongoing theory i talked about a few days ago. That she probaly/maybe will push things too far and that snaps her out of it in a "what have i done / i didn't want this to happen" moment. This is just a theory but i feel like this is going toward that way.

The other way is that she immediately breaks up with Chad, get together with mc, and then Chad will be the source of drama, going ballistic over the breakup as the Chad types doesn't react particularly well to being dumped.

Quinn can have a word in this too, since such a mess can upset the business you see.
Well the immediatly part is off the table since she could have done it in the cafeteria or at any time in the 1st ep even more so in the 2nd...She still didn`t.

I`m thinking from Quinn`s perspective,Sage would make a perfect "fall guy" just in case things go south - Though I`m thinking that`s too dark of an approach,the darkest scene so far was Quinn getting high,that was THE DARK moment...

Either way If I got a say of who`s not going to prison,Quinn`s not going to prison,she`s a mother to be soon of 3 I might add,she doesn`t have time for jail shennigans

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That's only if she truly cared for MC, otherwise she wouldn't get jealous, she'll be happy we served our purpose in helping her like some dog. And if she's actually jealous, that sort of yandere behaviour would make things worse for her.
But if that's true than she is clearly not a L.I, so those status bars at the end of the episodes means nothing, and if you are single she has 0 claims on you, no reason to go yandere unless she is Leah 2.0

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can we petition for a disappointed emote for when you react to a post? We need it for everything name88 posts
No please, I don't want to drown in that shit.

But if that's true than she is clearly not a L.I
She's a LI, she's going to say/do something that will make her throw herself onto MC and we will accept it. We won't believe her "transformation" for a second, but we will have to accept it. And we still won't have Quinn as a LI.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
She's a LI, she's going to say/do something that will make her throw herself onto MC and we will accept it. We won't believe her "transformation" for a second, but we will have to accept it. And we still won't have Quinn as a LI.
As long as we have Bella i am ok with that

Reactions: Ennoch
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes