moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
guys I need help! The aplication logo doesn`t apear so i can´t play de game, someone could send me only the application logo or tell what I can do Z
You should provide more info if you want people to help you. PC or MAC? Android? But probably the file is quarentined by your virus scan

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just my guess, with the same foundation as your's, is that he'll be there when M&J open the door but MC won't.
Unless the MC gets waylayed by someone or something else, I think he will be there with them and that this is the point, whether it's to do the "fake boyfriend" thing or potentially just standing up for her and giving her Dad a verbal thrashing.

But here's another thought, if her Dad isn't there, this could lead to a lewd scene with Josy wanting to try and take Maya's mind off her problems and thus initiating their first proper threesome. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: horusxcaen82

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He actually didn't say there would be less story, what he said was, "The episode will have a focus on both story and lewd scenes, but a bit more balanced compared to the story focused episode 6." This doesn't sound like it will have less story development, but simply that the story and lewd scenes will be given equal attention.

I do find it interesting that they consider Ep 6 to be "story focused" because whilst there were some important story moments like with Quinn, Sage, Jill and Maya, it didn't feel all that focused on the story when we spent so much time on the mansion repair system, all the fantasy scenes of the DnG game, and all the side girl action. To me, it felt like Ep 6 was more focused on the lewd scenes than on meaningful advancement of the story.
that declaration by DPC left me with many doubts.

I think the sense is that in the sixth episode there are a lot of sex scenes, but many of them are unrelated to the story.

the whole final orgy is basically a gift to those gamers who wasted time with "tinder". sex during the D&G match is also entirely free of story implications.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Happy new year!

I hope you're feeling well today and that 2021 brings good things for all of us.

Let's kick off the new year with a status update!

It's been two weeks since the previous one and there's been considerable progress. I did take a few days off, but I've been working a lot as well.

PCs have mostly been rendering animations but also some static renders.

I've been doing bits of everything, and I will have to focus on writing and coding in the near future.

I've reached a point in the development where the PCs will intermittently be idle and not rendering.

Earlier, I've mentioned how manual labor will be the new bottleneck, as I've upgraded my GPUs, and that's exactly where we are right now.

It's a good thing, really. It means that I can produce the content I want without having to worry too much about rendering time.

I haven't posed every animation in the update yet, so the PCs will soon be working hard again, but I need to write more of the script before I know for sure what remains in terms of animations.

So, the current state of the development is that:

149 animations and 1340 static renders have been produced.

9 licensed songs, 2 CC0 songs, and 7 sound effects are added thus far.

Despite the high animation and render count, I have a lot of manual work left on this update.

As you can see, I have been focusing hard on posing animations, which means that other areas of the development have been left for later.

Writing, coding, and posing static renders will be the time-consuming tasks for development starting now.

I cannot accurately estimate how far along I am with the script, but the main script has 6125 lines of code, best compared to episode 6 with ~11000 lines of code.

I have also made good progress on an updated feature that I vaguely mentioned in the past and will reveal it a bit later in the development.

This week I started on a huge and fairly complex free roam event, and it will take a long time to fully code and complete it.

All in all, great progress has been made and the episode will be a meaty one once it's completed.

I estimate that the overall progress for the update is early to mid-development (30-50% complete); I can't estimate it better than that.

I have some other good news for today.

I'm not sure how many of you have noticed this, but there's been an increasing amount of lag in the game as it is growing in size.

It's been most noticeable during animations with choices.

After spending some time debugging this and even getting insight from RenPy Tom, I'm really happy to announce that I've fixed it for the entire game.

This fix will roll out together with the next update.

Poll news
There was a poll for 2D art that ended during Christmas and the winning combination was a frontal shot of Sage in lingerie + nude. I have ordered this art piece for episode 7.

There will be more polls to come during January.

Have a nice weekend and a great start to 2021!

Dr PinkCake

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
when is the next update? anyone knows
DPC sent me a PM regarding this question. He told me that he keeps track of every time somebody on this forum asks this, and he adds 0.1% to a scale. When that scale finally reaches 100%, he will be forced to edit his story to have Bella go insane and murder Jill and then kill herself afterwards. This will act as a punishment to us pirates on this vile site.

He also said that his counter applies retroactively since the most recent update. So please, dont be so reckless with your obviously stupid questions and maybe just wait patiently like the rest of us.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
DrPinkCake should do move story-heavy episodes like this.
Not sure if sarcasm or not, as the font we use on this forum is poor in conveying feelings and emotions. :)
But since ep 5 we have mostly fanservice and pixel-hunting free roams. The story barely progressed.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Have a couple questions:

How much does the game change if I become a Massive CHICK instead?

Any notable routes? I only became a massive DIK midway and I regret being friendly towards some girls (Maya in particular)

ALCapote

Jul 20, 2020
Have a couple questions:

How much does the game change if I become a Massive CHICK instead?

Any notable routes? I only became a massive DIK midway and I regret being friendly towards some girls (Maya in particular)
From my experience, by being a Massive Chick, you lose some bonuses missions with the DIks but some more scenes with some girls.

Reactions: gv100

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
how do yo get nicole on swyper?
I'm not sure about this, but it's the impression I got from a Chick and a DIK playthrough each. I think it's all about the first time you go to the strip club, you need to do the DIK stuff and pay $$$$ to Envy for a dance.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes