Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but the point is just that: it makes no sense that her father accidentally went to spy on Maya, without a real reason, if he found her alone he would lose the advantage of having the room key.

then I agree that it would create this expectation for the return, but it would make little sense, for now there have been no fake twists, everything has been fairly linear. then when should this meeting / confrontation be postponed? later in the same chapter? to the one after?

we are not talking about an interpretable preview but the closing of a chapter, in the one after I expect the development of what was shown to me
Well, first of all, there's nothing "accidental" about it because it's very deliberate. He wants to put the fear of God into her, literally, and was probably thinking that by surprising her like this, he'd be doing just that, whether she was alone or not. By doing this, he would want her to know that he can show up at any time to check up on her and that she'll never be free of him. If he leaves before she gets back, it means he still has that element of surprise and can do it again at any time.

Him not being there when they get back would gives this something of a thriller element, the kind of thing you see in movies and TV shows of the thriller genre; the murderer/stalker/bad guy enters the protagonist's home when they're out and they don't find out until later, but the audience knows and it builds the tension with the audience because they know this. It's also quite a similar thing to AL when Meghan says she's missing her shoes and we later find out that Leah not only had them but was in the room at the time. This is more blatant because we're seeing her Dad in the room, but it's a similar vibe.

It could be what it appears to be, that Maya's going to have a confrontation with her Dad when she gets back, but it doesn't necessarily have to be that as it could end up being a near-miss moment.

Maybe, Maya's dad sees the beds put together puts 2 and 2 together and goes looking for her and Josy, probably finds Maya/Josy/MC and thats where they start the "well actshually... MC and I are dating dad... Josy and I are just friends honest *nervous giggle*"
The beds were separate.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maybe, Maya's dad sees the beds put together puts 2 and 2 together and goes looking for her and Josy, probably finds Maya/Josy/MC and thats where they start the "well actshually... MC and I are dating dad... Josy and I are just friends honest *nervous giggle*"
The beds are separated, see that part again, they only put the beds together when the MC goes to sleep with them

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, first of all, there's nothing "accidental" about it because it's very deliberate. He wants to put the fear of God into her, literally, and was probably thinking that by surprising her like this, he'd be doing just that, whether she was alone or not. By doing this, he would want her to know that he can show up at any time to check up on her and that she'll never be free of him. If he leaves before she gets back, it means he still has that element of surprise and can do it again at any time.

Him not being there when they get back would gives this something of a thriller element, the kind of thing you see in movies and TV shows of the thriller genre; the murderer/stalker/bad guy enters the protagonist's home when they're out and they don't find out until later, but the audience knows and it builds the tension with the audience because they know this. It's also quite a similar thing to AL when Meghan says she's missing her shoes and we later find out that Leah not only had them but was in the room at the time. This is more blatant because we're seeing her Dad in the room, but it's a similar vibe.

It could be what it appears to be, that Maya's going to have a confrontation with her Dad when she gets back, but it doesn't necessarily have to be that as it could end up being a near-miss moment.
I disagree with this idea of yours.

if Maya found him in her room without a reason (and in the middle of the night there is no reason for him to visit) her father would have to be "terrified", even more so if there was a female roommate in the room that she wasn't Josy.

it would be a stupid and useless move, except if the father already knows the situation, he already knows that Josy is assigned to that room, and it is information that he could have obtained in the same way as he obtained the key.

in that case he could also come back later, but what reason would he have to do so?

twists make sense if quick, not for an event 3 months earlier, the famous bated breath is good that gone

when Josy arrived in BR they opened the door immediately, not in the next chapter, and the mechanism of the assumptions would have been the same.
in this case it would be as if besides referring to the later chapter, when Maya had opened the door she had found ..... nobody

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I still think the whole May's dad suddenly show up, to Spy on her is not what it seems.
Most of this fake drama ending, are never followed with actual Heavy Drama, or they are not what it seem, and turn on to be something else.
Ep1 : Oh We got tasered, WTF. Oh Yeah they kind of kidnaped us, to the Cum-petition, how horrible it turned out, Half Naked hot girls grinding on your lap
EP2 : Dreke: Ass-Man, quickly ! Its Happening!. MC : WTF Derek, what is Happening? Derek: Hell-Week! What Followed was probably the most fun part of the game so far, Hell-Week was really cool. I miss it :LOL:
EP3 : Well, the exception of the rule, this was probably the most dramatic tone ending, and it was followed by a little melancholy tone. During the next episode. Well, depend on How we view, Fucking some HOT sorority girls, Tennis with Jill some kissing, a litle boobs grab , Spending Time in Bella's pool. Smoking Weed with Quinn, and having sex with her :cool: , and End up with Having Sex with Jade, Or in the same bed with Josy:love: and Maya ( or with just one of them ). and this lead to us to ending of :
EP4 : Can we get the Jacket or not ? Seriously any of us, believe we will not get it ? It was may be heavy because it was the Season finale , which I still think it was mistake, should have been ep5 .
EP5 : Big inspirational speech from the MC, He kind of became a leader type person, Should have feel better as a Season Finale, closing a chapter, and opening the next step of the Journey.
And Finally EP6 : Maya, finally finding out what we the players already know, but the more heavy stuff, I think is Caty's plan to resign, and may be Mona seemingly getting expelled. based on everything so far , I doubt Maya's Dad just show up to check out if His daughter still eating Pussy or not. Unless may be Derek ratted her out or something, but that would make no sense.

My bet, is some kind of family stuff, and may be Maya and Derek, or Just Maya temporally leave for a week or something , Giving us more time with Josy, otherwise we will never have an alone time with Josy

BTW, Happy New Year! :cool:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I disagree with this idea of yours.

if Maya found him in her room without a reason (and in the middle of the night there is no reason for him to visit) her father would have to be "terrified", even more so if there was a female roommate in the room that she wasn't Josy.

it would be a stupid and useless move, except if the father already knows the situation, he already knows that Josy is assigned to that room, and it is information that he could have obtained in the same way as he obtained the key.

in that case he could also come back later, but what reason would he have to do so?

twists make sense if quick, not for an event 3 months earlier, the famous bated breath is good that gone

when Josy arrived in BR they opened the door immediately, not in the next chapter, and the mechanism of the assumptions would have been the same
The only reason he needs is to intimidate her, that's all. He doesn't have to know anything either, about Josy or any other roommate of any gender, he's just showing up because he can and it's his way of exerting control over her, by making her fear doing anything he doesn't want her to be doing because she knows he can show up at any moment.

This is not the same as Josy showing up at the end of Ep 3, that had to be resolved in the next episode, this does not. It could be, as I said, a tension building moment like in a thriller where the "bad guy" enters the home when the residents are out but is gone by the time they get back to leave you, the viewer, in nervous anticipation of when it could happen again.

hmmm I can almost swear in my throuple playthrough the beds were together, I'll be playing again this month and I'll make sure to check again.
It wasn't. The renders are the same for each path. Also, remember that at the start of the episode for the M&J scene, the beds are separated again.

ep6_mj2.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
People make a lot of mental jerks regarding that part, most likely nothing will happen, I mean the father very well could already be seen gone the moment they arrive, I still remember in the image where they were Sage and Isabella some here said that they were going to fight and in the end it was Sage looking for help for his thesis xD
but why would her father go away? what did he go to his daughter's room for? a random raid that he'll repeat another random day?

it seems more logical to me to think that she is there because she already knows or suspects something (Josy is now officially her roommate, so it doesn't seem impossible that her father, who already has the room key, also has this information). going randomly to her daughter's room seems like a huge risk to me, if Maya had been in her room and woke up what would have happened? the father how he would explain his presence INSIDE the room.

if they don't find him there I hope there will be an explanation other than "because there is more drama"
Nah, the best present would be DPC making a throuple path possible for those that want it and not making it unavoidably doomed to fail like the last one.

Who's to say we're seeing this in sequence? Maybe the Dad has been waiting a while for Maya and he gives up waiting, and either goes to look elsewhere for her, like asking Derek, or goes home. As much as it would be good to have some sort of confrontation with him right now, having him not be there does make things more tense and puts you on edge. Imagine the start of Ep 7, the trio are back in the dorm building, Maya takes out her key to open the door, and when she opens it nobody is there. We the audience know he was there and he has a key, but they don't. It ramps up the tension because he could come back at any moment and they won't be prepared for it, and Maya will likely be caught with Josy or with Josy and the MC, which would be a huge moment.

I wouldn't put it passed DPC to potentially do this.
The beds are separated, see that part again, they only put the beds together when the MC goes to sleep with them
Yeah, there was a shot of the dad specifically looking at Josy's bed. There's nothing of note there except a pink sheet or blanket over the bed - perhaps indicating to the dad that Maya is sharing with another girl, but that'd be a given anyway, There's nothing else I can identify in the shot that would indicated it's Josy that's staying there.

It seemed quite late at night when the dad arrived, so like wtf was he thinking just letting himself into the room of his daughter and perhaps another girl who could be a complete stranger. He needs to have his key confiscated the lecherous fuck.

I feel like the mc wasn't going to accompany the girls to their dorm though, so if there is a confrontation with the dad, the MC may not even be there (that would be anticlimactic, he needs to be there with his monster cock to ass fuck the dad into submission).

Referencing Holy Bacchus's most excellent summary of events below, there's still so much left to be resolved/answered, I do hope they get this "Maya's dad drama" over early in the next episode so we can switch the focus for the rest of the episode.

DPC did mention that he was going to provide less story, more lewd scenes (when compared to ep6), so regardless as to how this Maya drama unfolds, there should still be plenty of distraction. :sneaky:

Questions Going In To Ep 5Answered (or partly) in Ep5New Questions in Ep 5
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
  • Who is Quinn working with?
  • Will M (& now J) get in to the HOTs?
  • What was Maya's Dad's "ultimatum"?
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
  • Who is the MC's Mom's family?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
    • A: The HOTs being at the Prep party so she could try selling them drugs.
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
    • A: Yes
  • How will M&J complete the Scavenger Hunt list with and without the MC?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • What's the prize for winning Hell Week?
  • Will Tommy go against the MC?
  • Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?

Answered (or partly) in Ep 6New Questions in Ep 6Questions Going In To Ep 7
  • Who is Quinn working with?
    • A: (Partly) A drug gang that her Dad was in and who Vinny is also working for.
  • Will M (& now J) get in to the HOTs?
    • A: Yes, but it may be short-lived, for Maya at least.
  • What was Maya's Dad's "ultimatum"?
    • A: To agree to never to see Josy again in exchange for him releasing her tuition money to her.
  • Who is the MC's Mom's family?
    • A: (Partly) We've started to explore this with the diary.
  • How will M&J complete the Scavenger Hunt list with and without the MC?
    • A: A pseudo-threesome in a field on the threesome path, and somehow faked it on the other path.
  • What's the prize for winning Hell Week?
    • A: A one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose.
  • Will Tommy go against the MC?
    • A: Apparently not.
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
  • How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
  • Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
  • How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
  • Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
Excellent summary!

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Maya's father is going to be in that room. How much time has passed since he got there? Because he meets Mona while she's running away with her luggage, and she was at the HOT's party. We can assume Maya and Josy left the party after slapping Quinn, and Mona was still staying there. They go outside, then Josy calls MC, then he gets there. In that time something happens to Mona that forces her to go back to her dorm, prepare (or take) her luggage and run away. That needs time - basically the same time MC needs to get there from where he was. And I seriously doubt that Maya's father would leave the place after sitting on her daughter's empty bedroom just for a minute.

Justin0603

Oct 31, 2019
guys I need help! The aplication logo doesn`t apear so i can´t play de game, someone could send me only the application logo or tell what I can do Z

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC did mention that he was going to provide less story, more lewd scenes (when compared to ep6), so regardless as to how this Maya drama unfolds, there should still be plenty of distraction. :sneaky:
He actually didn't say there would be less story, what he said was, "The episode will have a focus on both story and lewd scenes, but a bit more balanced compared to the story focused episode 6." This doesn't sound like it will have less story development, but simply that the story and lewd scenes will be given equal attention.

I do find it interesting that they consider Ep 6 to be "story focused" because whilst there were some important story moments like with Quinn, Sage, Jill and Maya, it didn't feel all that focused on the story when we spent so much time on the mansion repair system, all the fantasy scenes of the DnG game, and all the side girl action. To me, it felt like Ep 6 was more focused on the lewd scenes than on meaningful advancement of the story.

Maya's father is going to be in that room. How much time has passed since he got there? Because he meets Mona while she's running away with her luggage, and she was at the HOT's party. We can assume Maya and Josy left the party after slapping Quinn, and Mona was still staying there. They go outside, then Josy calls MC, then he gets there. In that time something happens to Mona that forces her to go back to her dorm, prepare (or take) her luggage and run away. That needs time - basically the same time MC needs to get there from where he was. And I seriously doubt that Maya's father would leave the place after sitting on her daughter's empty bedroom just for a minute.
Unless they don't go back to the dorm. Maybe on the way back they want to see what the state of the mansion looks like and they go there instead.

If, however, they are going back to the dorm, quite a bit of time could have passed since her Dad arrived on campus. Remember that during this scene we're seeing him in his car, then walking through campus, then going to her room, all at the same time as Maya is speaking, so we're all aware that this his actions are being summarised for us whilst she's talking and thus some, if not all, of these events likely happened before Maya and Josy called the MC.

When Maya slaps Quinn and leaves the party, it could be that certain events are happening simultaneously, i.e. Maya's Dad is on his way to the college and the MC is at MacAllen's. But what if the MC and Tommy get to MacAllen's after Maya has slapped Quinn? This gives the MC time to have his drink as well as possibly fucking Nora and having the threesome with Nicole and Sandy, all before Maya calls him. During this time, Mona may have also left the party after being (likely) told by Quinn that she was out, gone back to her dorm, packed her things, and walked past Maya's Dad on the way out. Meanwhile, the MC's still enjoying his threesome and when he's done and gets the calls from Maya, he still has to get back to campus, but how long might that take? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? Maya's Dad could potentially have been sat around waiting for over 30 minutes, and that would be long enough for him to leave and decide to come back another time.

The other way it could be is that, in the time it took the MC to get back to campus, that's when Maya's Dad was on the road heading to the college and when the MC gets back, Maya's Dad also arrives which would put him walking past Mona and entering the dorm room at roughly the same time as the MC meeting up with M&J.

Either way, it's possible that he won't be there as much as it is possible that he will be there because it all depends on when this sequence of events is happening.

Reactions: aragh

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He actually didn't say there would be less story, what he said was, "The episode will have a focus on both story and lewd scenes, but a bit more balanced compared to the story focused episode 6." This doesn't sound like it will have less story development, but simply that the story and lewd scenes will be given equal attention.

I do find it interesting that they consider Ep 6 to be "story focused" because whilst there were some important story moments like with Quinn, Sage, Jill and Maya, it didn't feel all that focused on the story when we spent so much time on the mansion repair system, all the fantasy scenes of the DnG game, and all the side girl action. To me, it felt like Ep 6 was more focused on the lewd scenes than on meaningful advancement of the story.

Unless they don't go back to the dorm. Maybe on the way back they want to see what the state of the mansion looks like and they go there instead.

If, however, they are going back to the dorm, quite a bit of time could have passed since her Dad arrived on campus. Remember that during this scene we're seeing him in his car, then walking through campus, then going to her room, all at the same time as Maya is speaking, so we're all aware that this his actions are being summarised for us whilst she's talking and thus some, if not all, of these events likely happened before Maya and Josy called the MC.

When Maya slaps Quinn and leaves the party, it could be that certain events are happening simultaneously, i.e. Maya's Dad is on his way to the college and the MC is at MacAllen's. But what if the MC and Tommy get to MacAllen's after Maya has slapped Quinn? This gives the MC time to have his drink as well as possibly fucking Nora and having the threesome with Nicole and Sandy, all before Maya calls him. During this time, Mona may have also left the party after being (likely) told by Quinn that she was out, gone back to her dorm, packed her things, and walked past Maya's Dad on the way out. Meanwhile, the MC's still enjoying his threesome and when he's done and gets the calls from Maya, he still has to get back to campus, but how long might that take? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? Maya's Dad could potentially have been sat around waiting for over 30 minutes, and that would be long enough for him to leave and decide to come back another time.

The other way it could be is that, in the time it took the MC to get back to campus, that's when Maya's Dad was on the road heading to the college and when the MC gets back, Maya's Dad also arrives which would put him walking past Mona and entering the dorm room at roughly the same time as the MC meeting up with M&J.

Either way, it's possible that he won't be there as much as it is possible that he will be there because it all depends on when this sequence of events is happening.
Just my guess, with the same foundation as your's, is that he'll be there when M&J open the door but MC won't.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
guys I need help! The aplication logo doesn`t apear so i can´t play de game, someone could send me only the application logo or tell what I can do Z
You should provide more info if you want people to help you. PC or MAC? Android? But probably the file is quarentined by your virus scan

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes