felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ya, kinda hoping for that possibility myself if Maya & Josy breakup and have solo options for MC.

I don't know how we will get there, but, although there is almost no trace of it for now, sooner or later the solo routes for Maya and Josy will be there.

and since it will certainly be accessed from the "only friendship" route, the couple of the two girls must break out

Reactions: Razrback16

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I was trying to find what is the name of the music that was played in the nightclub in episode 2 (The dance with Sage). When I looked through the audio files, I saw that it was named "night_lights". I searched on google, tried to use Shazam a few times (Came up with different songs) but I still couldn't find it.
I attached the audio file down below.

Can anyone please help me with finding it?

Reactions: Real Kreten

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Nifty! Except for some reason I now see Sage as a Baldur's Gate II character; all she's missing is a braid or two. (Which is funny since she was only an NPC in D&G.)
Hlysht. She actually does look like Nalia :)
Now I know why she looks strangely familiar.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
heres to 2021 new loves, broken hearts , crazy times but no sadness.
So hopefully, we will get at least two episodes this year, which I think will complete season 2 ?? I wonder kind of cliffhangers there will be at season's end. :unsure:

Will Sage fall into her old Chad ways forcing MC to win her heart a second time?
Will James return just as MC's music lesson with Bella begins (a little skin flute sonata)?
Will Maya's dad give her the spanking she deserves for being a naughty little thing?
Will Josy's ass continue to mesmerize me?
Will the M&J throuple turn into a serious rivalry over MC's meat sword?
Will Jill let you put your hand on her thigh only to quickly brush it away stating, MC you're moving waaaaaay too fast?
Will Quinn still be alive? And if not, was I able to give her one last butt fucking before sending her off for a Styx boatride?

These are just some of the important questions all responsible journalists should asking about 2021.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
So hopefully, we will get at least two episodes this year, which I think will complete season 2 ?? I wonder kind of cliffhangers there will be at season's end. :unsure:

Will Sage fall into her old Chad ways forcing MC to win her heart a second time?
Will James return just as MC's music lesson with Bella begins (a little skin flute sonata)?
Will Maya's dad give her the spanking she deserves for being a naughty little thing?
Will Josy's ass continue to mesmerize me?
Will the M&J throuple turn into a serious rivalry over MC's meat sword?
Will Jill let you put your hand on her thigh only to quickly brush it away stating, MC you're moving waaaaaay too fast?
Will Quinn still be alive? And if not, was I able to give her one last butt fucking before sending her off for a Styx boatride?

These are just some of the important questions all responsible journalists should asking about 2021.
1. probably
2. most likely
3. just as long as the MC can watch
4. always
5. like 2 Linkles fighting over a Master Sword
6. petting so heavy the gravity around them will crush the MC
7. (ok this is a serious one for me since I've taken a liking to Quinn) Yes

lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
So, anybody remembers Troy? :unsure:

Or how long his story arc was completely forgotten?
It is entirely possible that Troy's only purpose was as a secondary low importance character. We all have encountered people like that. You have one or two encounters, they served no discernable purpose, and are quickly forgotten.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I think the incriminating photos that Chad got are of him and Troy tbh we might see him again once it all comes out in the wash.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Wait, what's this about Chad and Troy? I thought it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's mucking about with around the break-up scene?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes