Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
that's a majority part of the fun, going through each of the LI's unlocking the scenes.
Going through and finding all the scenes/renders is fun, except for the 50% Maya/Josy scene in Episode 6. Who is actually going to be on a Maya/Josy path to trigger the scene, and NOT choose to help Maya with the list.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, can the scene be 100% triggered if you go after Josy but not Maya?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Not sure whether it is an insult around here or not, but yeah, I discovered reddit way before I found this place.
On the other hand though.... so are you ;)
I say this because I have seen you post a lot of these photos . I'm also on reddit, but there I have another name :LUL:

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
I say this because I have seen you post a lot of these photos . I'm also on reddit, but there I have another name :LUL:
It wasn't me then. I only posted like one pic today (the same as above), besides that I was not that much active in r/beingaDIK. Nevertheless, imo reddit is much more tansparent when it comes to getting up to date with fanarts, graphics etc. Forum has other advantages though

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I made realistic Sage via Artbreeder. What do you think?

[EDIT] this app is wild, (added next photo)

View attachment 964610 View attachment 964641
Nifty! Except for some reason I now see Sage as a Baldur's Gate II character; all she's missing is a braid or two. (Which is funny since she was only an NPC in D&G.)

Going through and finding all the scenes/renders is fun, except for the 50% Maya/Josy scene in Episode 6. Who is actually going to be on a Maya/Josy path to trigger the scene, and NOT choose to help Maya with the list.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, can the scene be 100% triggered if you go after Josy but not Maya?
That's the only way to do it; the girls will reject the MC if he hasn't slept with at least one of them, and to get the other 50% you need to skip sleeping with Maya. All the more reason to have a Josy-focused run in reserve!

Reactions: styrany
Dec 23, 2020
I was trying to find what is the name of the music that was played in the nightclub in episode 2 (The dance with Sage). When I looked through the audio files, I saw that it was named "night_lights". I searched on google, tried to use Shazam a few times (Came up with different songs) but I still couldn't find it.
I attached the audio file down below.

Can anyone please help me with finding it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why cant I be a dik and have Josy man... this world is too cruel
Technically, you can. The trick is to have Neutral affinity going in to that Ep 4 decision and be one DIK Major Choice from going to DIK affinity. Make sure you fought the Jocks in Ep 2 then in Ep 5 you can fight Caleb and gain DIK affinity whilst being in the M&J relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes