felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Futa-Jill in my opinion remains the unbeaten and unbeatable theory.

based completely on nothing and therefore not contestable

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Mansion Task Assignment Optimization Strategy II
After countless attempts to optimize the Mansion Work, I have figured out that optimizing the context and conditions of the problem is far easier and more suitable than optimizing the problem itself. So the following text won't be as long as the previous ones and the presented spectrum of solutions is differing by ~20 XP (best guess) which is not worth optimizing since it requires 10^23 iterations to brute force. The drawn framework is also highly immune to story-induced changes or surprises (not 100% - I don't know what DPC will come up with).

At the end, I have added the Excel template underlying this analysis - which has improved its layout and ease-of-use. A detailed explanation with images can be found within the corresponding section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A huge thanks to ename144 and fakitap for their creative and reasonable input in my previous "work". I have included all insights from our discussion. If you or anybody else want to criticize or discuss the results at hand or if you want to sign a petition to finally make me shut up, please feel welcomed to do so. Many thanks!

Also for the interest of TheReDeeMeR and Coinzell
Nice work!

It will take a while to fully digest this, but I think I follow the general idea and it seems pretty solid. It's similar to the strategy I was settling on (three man teams throughout Episode 6, then branching out to 2 man teams mixed with Money jobs when good ones are possible) - just massively more detailed. ;) The big difference is that I tended to target inefficient rooms early on for story reasons (get the bathrooms and kitchen fixed ASAP, for example), but I suspect anything approaching this efficiency will be sufficient to complete the mini-game in time.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But if you gave the physical copy to a friend, is that not allowed? This means your friend has it without paying for it, but you paid for it and simply gave it to them.

In the digital space I don't see it being much different because someone on the tier that gets the preview renders has essentially paid to be able to get that render, so if they put it on Reddit or post it here, isn't that their right to do that since they now own that render having bought and paid for it?
Legally, no it's not allowed because DPC isn't selling you the art itself, he's giving you something along the lines of a limited, non-transferable license to use the art for yourself. He also probably retains the right to amend the rules or revoke your access at any time, for any reason. So technically you cannot share it and he can come after you or any accomplices if you do.

Whether a creator should be able to enforce that sort of contract is an entirely different question; I say no but admittedly that opens up a different can of worms where industrial scale pirates can completely undercut small-scale artists. I don't think there are simple solutions to the problem. As of right now, though, DPC holds most of the cards if he's willing to throw his weight around.

Reactions: imzahai

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
In the digital space I don't see it being much different because someone on the tier that gets the preview renders has essentially paid to be able to get that render, so if they put it on Reddit or post it here, isn't that their right to do that since they now own that render having bought and paid for it?
even if you paid to receive the renders, he still retains the copyright over them so what you can do with them really depends on what type of license DPC used to distribute them

then again, we're talking about some stupid renders...

Last edited:

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
anybody know the approximate release date for episode 7? I know that he got better hardware and said it will take around half the time to finish each episode, so February ish?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
anybody know the approximate release date for episode 7? I know that he got better hardware and said it will take around half the time to finish each episode, so February ish?
Nobody knows, including DPC himself. We can speculate that the update will be faster due to the new machine but must also acknowledge that he introduces greater levels of complexity as he goes.

The only way we'll know is when DPC announces the release date which will be a few days before it drops. Until then, spend your time in other threads or go outside, assuming that's safe where you live.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
This is literally the only image we have of Jill's (partial) pussy, and it's in a custom render.
I have to shield my eyes as much as I want to see I want the mystery to continue for the next couple of years until its deemed necessary, also Bella's ass really accentuates the pic nicely, you could bounce a stack of quarters off it and , you get dollars back.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes