Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Regarding the mansion mini-game the best tactic I've found is to spend the $17ish I think or is it 20? you get on all the cleaning perks during the first cleaning round which grants you extra XP to allocate, from there on I would prioritize cleaning the rooms around the mansions, more specifically the rooms of all the DIK's plus the larger rooms which require multiple people to clean unless they include MC (due to his high overall stats) plus during one of the free roams don't forget to clean an area single handedly just by clicking on it.

Rather than waste the money at the Pink Rose, use it for the mansion which will give you $10 I believe? By following this strategy I've been able to finish almost 2 floors of the 3 in the mansion while continuously increasing everyone's stats which will allow them to complete even more rooms themselves rather than in groups which will speed up cleaning.

After the cleaning is done which should be done next episode (I hope :KEK:) assuming we get the same amount of free roams for cleaning all that'll be left is making enough money for the windows which by that time all DIKS should be able to take high paying jobs.
I reckon this mansion repair will last for the remainder of Season 2 so we should still have 2 more episodes to get everything done, in which case I'd imagine that getting the mansion cleaned up first and then focusing on earning money for the windows will be the way to go. By getting as much done as you have, it should probably be fairly easy to get the mansion that cleaned part-way through Ep 7 if we get as many opportunities with the repair system as we did in Ep 6, then it will just be about earning money for the remainder of Ep 7 and through Ep 8, and this should hopefully earn enough to repair the windows on at least the last mini-game in Ep 8.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Been saying before about that mansion mini-game optimization, it's all fun, but it would be a major game design failure if you can't success it by any means. The design would need some fail safe like free money or help event at some point if you behind a threshold. It's suppose to be a fun interaction, not something punishing you into replay maybe 3 chapters for missing by 5%.

The only reward as now seems to be being able to keep the Pink Rose pass if done well.

As the preview shows it's seems we will be able to get the help of Sage next episode, maybe an other Elderly Home event (I bet the old lady we talk to might die, for some emotional drama, maybe free money if we were kind to her?), and an other Library job from Bella too. We might also get a free clean again during roaming.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While piracy did indeed help him grow initially (and no doubt still does) there is no longer any value in him engaging with that community as he has grown past the point of needing to court us.

As stated in the reddit post, he isn't trying to shut down the sub-reddit, he simply wants to stop his premium content, that his 9000+ patrons pay good money for, being shared publically almost immediately.

Too often people in this thread accuse DPC of being butthurt with no sense of self-awareness.
I'm not sure, if there is a rule for, like I order a special render from him, for 75 dollar, and then I who paid for it, can't share with anyone. so his content is actually not stolen by anyone. Someone pay for it, and then that person share it , because it's belong to him now. If I buy a video card, I can sell that video card later , if I buy a car I can sell the car.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Been saying before about that mansion mini-game optimization, it's all fun, but it would be a major game design failure if you can't success it by any means. The design would need some fail safe like free money or help event at some point if you behind a threshold. It's suppose to be a fun interaction, not something punishing you into replay maybe 3 chapters for missing by 5%.

The only reward as now seems to be being able to keep the Pink Rose pass if done well.

As the preview shows it's seems we will be able to get the help of Sage next episode, maybe an other Elderly Home event (I bet the old lady we talk to might die, for some emotional drama, maybe free money if we were kind to her?), and an other Library job from Bella too. We might also get a free clean again during roaming.

I don't think a real failure to repair the house is contemplated.

like any minigames, completing it will give us a minimal advantage, almost completely irrelevant in the game.

among other things, it is considered 100% a minigame, in fact it can be completely skipped

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not sure, if there is a rule for, like I order a special render from him, for 75 dollar, and then I who paid for it, can't share with anyone. so his content is actually not stolen by anyone. Someone pay for it, and then that person share it , because it's belong to him now. If I buy a video card, I can sell that video card later , if I buy a car I can sell the car.
If you buy a cd (lol, like who the fuck does that these days?) you're not allowed to make copies and share them. Same principle.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Regarding the mansion mini-game the best tactic I've found is to spend the $17ish I think or is it 20? you get on all the cleaning perks during the first cleaning round which grants you extra XP to allocate, from there on I would prioritize cleaning the rooms around the mansions, more specifically the rooms of all the DIK's plus the larger rooms which require multiple people to clean unless they include MC (due to his high overall stats) plus during one of the free roams don't forget to clean an area single handedly just by clicking on it.

Rather than waste the money at the Pink Rose, use it for the mansion which will give you $10 I believe? By following this strategy I've been able to finish almost 2 floors of the 3 in the mansion while continuously increasing everyone's stats which will allow them to complete even more rooms themselves rather than in groups which will speed up cleaning.

After the cleaning is done which should be done next episode (I hope :KEK:) assuming we get the same amount of free roams for cleaning all that'll be left is making enough money for the windows which by that time all DIKS should be able to take high paying jobs.
Well, it's up to you in the end but I think we make too much of a deal out of it. We are not playing a 4D chess, if we put every DIK to work on something will eventually be enough. If you are not intentionally trying to fuck it up obviously :HideThePain:
That being said, no way in hell I'm giving up a 1 year VIP status on The Pink Rose. On Ep 5 Lily charged me money, so I will do whatever is necessary to get that pus. If I have to sell my soul to the devil, damn right I will. I will work extra on library for that money :KEK:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think a real failure to repair the house is contemplated.

like any minigames, completing it will give us a minimal advantage, almost completely irrelevant in the game.

among other things, it is considered 100% a minigame, in fact it can be completely skipped
I assume that, as with the Persona games, there will be more than enough time to do everything as long as we, the players, don't make stupid choices.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume that, as with the Persona games, there will be more than enough time to do everything as long as we, the players, don't make stupid choices.

I'm not sure there will be enough heats to complete it for sure. probably there will be a% of completion beyond which we will be rewarded (with a render?) and below which we will lose some relationship points (with the DIKs I would say)

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not sure there will be enough heats to complete it for sure. probably there will be a% of completion beyond which we will be rewarded (with a render?) and below which we will lose some relationship points (with the DIKs I would say)
oh we will lose some alright... Well, at least my MC will lose some points with Tommy in near future... Cuz of a certain Heather :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you buy a cd (lol, like who the fuck does that these days?) you're not allowed to make copies and share them. Same principle.
A flawed system right from the beginning. If I buy a CD, I can sell that same CD to somebody else, or even free. You know when you buy a gift to someone.
When it's come to piracy I always remember an old South Park episode, when the kids downloading music , and than a guy come in and show them all the harm they do. P Diddy, can't buy this diamond fountain, that month, He has to wait a couple of week more, because Stan download his music. and Britney spears had to change his G5 private jet, to a G4 private, jet, and there is no 5.1 home theater sytem in that , etc etc etc. :LOL: .

I don't see for example the developer the architect ( Goons Raider Her, Hack and Stalk ) bitching about this site, and he has way less patreons. 300 patreon, but he not whining.
"if you like what I do please considering support" - and that is all. Admirable behaviour. but dpc being a jerk, is not. let's say I'm his patreon, with discord benefits, and I say during a conversation, that Hey I read a great theory on F95 site, lets talk about it, and then He bans me. He basically stole my money. Can't I sue Him ? Not onyl he wants MY money, he also wants to tell me What can or can't say.

We can go and on about it by I don't understand, why people want to protect his behaviour, when it's clearly not a sympathetic.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's a good point. I might use that.

But if you gave the physical copy to a friend, is that not allowed? This means your friend has it without paying for it, but you paid for it and simply gave it to them.

In the digital space I don't see it being much different because someone on the tier that gets the preview renders has essentially paid to be able to get that render, so if they put it on Reddit or post it here, isn't that their right to do that since they now own that render having bought and paid for it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
if what Tommy has is sexually transmitted, I still prefer crabs
well, my intentions are pure. I just want to pull that stick out of Heather's ass so she can relax a bit. Not promising anything about leaving it like that tho, there's a reason Derek gave MC the name of ass man

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Mansion Task Assignment Optimization Strategy II
After countless attempts to optimize the Mansion Work, I have figured out that optimizing the context and conditions of the problem is far easier and more suitable than optimizing the problem itself. So the following text won't be as long as the previous ones and the presented spectrum of solutions is differing by ~20 XP (best guess) which is not worth optimizing since it requires 10^23 iterations to brute force. The drawn framework is also highly immune to story-induced changes or surprises (not 100% - I don't know what DPC will come up with).

At the end, I have added the Excel template underlying this analysis - which has improved its layout and ease-of-use. A detailed explanation with images can be found within the corresponding section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A huge thanks to ename144 and fakitap for their creative and reasonable input in my previous "work". I have included all insights from our discussion. If you or anybody else want to criticize or discuss the results at hand or if you want to sign a petition to finally make me shut up, please feel welcomed to do so. Many thanks!

Also for the interest of TheReDeeMeR and Coinzell
I give you the like but my goodness, what a lot of text XD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While piracy did indeed help him grow initially (and no doubt still does) there is no longer any value in him engaging with that community as he has grown past the point of needing to court us.

As stated in the reddit post, he isn't trying to shut down the sub-reddit, he simply wants to stop his premium content, that his 9000+ patrons pay good money for, being shared publically almost immediately.

Too often people in this thread accuse DPC of being butthurt with no sense of self-awareness.
I am very ignorant on the matter.

but how can you hope that a render remains private?
but also in the role of the patreon who paid for that render, if he cannot show it to anyone what value does it have?

I understand immediately, but in the long term it is inevitable that it will go public

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

According to DPC's words. It seems we're on a time limit to get every task done which naturally makes me curious to know what happens if you fail to do everything in time
Screenshot 2020-12-30 173646.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well, my intentions are pure. I just want to pull that stick out of Heather's ass so she can relax a bit. Not promising anything about leaving it like that tho, there's a reason Derek gave MC the name of ass man
and would you like to use another stick to remove it? interesting paradox

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A flawed system right from the beginning. If I buy a CD, I can sell that same CD to somebody else, or even free. You know when you buy a gift to someone.
When it's come to piracy I always remember an old South Park episode, when the kids downloading music , and than a guy come in and show them all the harm they do. P Diddy, can't buy this diamond fountain, that month, He has to wait a couple of week more, because Stan download his music. and Britney spears had to change his G5 private jet, to a G4 private, jet, and there is no 5.1 home theater sytem in that , etc etc etc. :LOL: .

I don't see for example the developer the architect ( Goons Raider Her, Hack and Stalk ) bitching about this site, and he has way less patreons. 300 patreon, but he not whining.
"if you like what I do please considering support" - and that is all. Admirable behaviour. but dpc being a jerk, is not. let's say I'm his patreon, with discord benefits, and I say during a conversation, that Hey I read a great theory on F95 site, lets talk about it, and then He bans me. He basically stole my money. Can't I sue Him ? Not onyl he wants MY money, he also wants to tell me What can or can't say.

We can go and on about it by I don't understand, why people want to protect his behaviour, when it's clearly not a sympathetic.
If you sell the cd then you no longer have it and, should you wish to reaquire it, would have to shell out again. The South Park episode presented a flawed argument as it presumes that everyone selling music makes so many sales that one illegal download makes no significent difference where, certainly today, most musicians barely make enough to go by (in a pre-Covid world).

Second point, DPC doesn't want people advertising F95zone on his paid channels which is perfectly reasonable, I too would prevent people from doing that as they're fucking cunts. The Steam behaviour is also something I have no problem with as, once he allows comments about eps 5 and 6 on that channel (where only 1 through 4 are available) it'd only be a matter of time before people were posting spoilers so he shuts that down immediately.

There are all things I would happily do and would be open and honest about it. I also know that people are willfully ignorant, as demonstrated by the number of people who ask when the next release is, why they can't update from the unpacked 5.2 they got from F95zone and the Jill aunt hypothesis :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
If you sell the cd then you no longer have it and, should you wish to reaquire it, would have to shell out again. The South Park episode presented a flawed argument as it presumes that everyone selling music makes so many sales that one illegal download makes no significent difference where, certainly today, most musicians barely make enough to go by (in a pre-Covid world).

Second point, DPC doesn't want people advertising F95zone on his paid channels which is perfectly reasonable, I too would prevent people from doing that as they're fucking cunts. The Steam behaviour is also something I have no problem with as, once he allows comments about eps 5 and 6 on that channel (where only 1 through 4 are available) it'd only be a matter of time before people were posting spoilers so he shuts that down immediately.

There are all things I would happily do and would be open and honest about it. I also know that people are willfully ignorant, as demonstrated by the number of people who ask when the next release is, why they can't update from the unpacked 5.2 they got from F95zone and the Jill aunt hypothesis :LOL:
ThErE wAs A tHrEe On LyNeTtE's FlAsHbAcK, JiLl'S gArDeN hAd AlSo A tHrEe, JiLl AuNt CoNfIrMeD

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes