shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No Joke, I feel like the idiot. I spent how much time? 1 Month? 6 Weeks? with trying to calculate all 10^23 possible combinations without realizing that two simple constraints can exclude more than 95% of all possibilities.

Giga Facepalm incoming !!

So don't feel yourself too sorry about that. If you understand it in less than 6 weeks, you are way smarter than I am xDD
Would a Giga Facepalm Gigahertz? :p

I have nothing against it, I was just asking how do you people think Sage would take that some of her sisters are doing so.
I was only joking dude, hence the picture of Maya trying to up-sell some fries while giving a blowjob.

• Angry
Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I was only joking dude, hence the picture of Maya trying to up-sell some fries while giving a blowjob.
We're reaching a point where I just don't know anymore what's serious and what's a joke so I try to be on the safe side :ROFLMAO:

Now I have you here and it's Christmas and all, I want to apologize for my attitude the other day. We're not going to agree on many points but at least you always try to give a well-thought reasoning and add in-game content to try to prove your points. I mean, arguing with you is a bit tiresome ;) as you always find a way to defend DPC but that effort makes us better at it, so thanks for that. I've said many times that I like this thread far more than the actual game and people like you (and all the regulars in those discussions) are the main reason

Reactions: shazba

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
as a beginner ...

about the episode in particular, then personally I was much more disappointed with Camilla, until that moment Mona's Siamese sister, who abandoned her completely

the biggest turnaround in BADIK for now
that's definitely up there in the Top 10 BADIK Betrayals
#1 Maya/Josy/MC in the Episode 4
#2 Camila and Mona in Episode 6
#3 Anthony sitting with Ashley instead of Dawe
#4 MC licking Ashley's pussy in the sauna
#5 Showing Jade video to Derek / Not showing Jade video to Derek

#6 Jill telling councilors about the fight with Chad
#7 Blowjob from Bella. That's Bella betraying Jill and James at the same time
#8 DIKs not letting in MC after he got the panties (I mean, MC is a moody cunt sometimes so for him it definitely was a betrayal)
#9 Maya grinding on MC until Quinn stuns him
#10 Chad/Sage

#69 MC betraying me by saying he doesn't want to fuck Arieth. Dude, that's like a DIK tradition and probably should've been on the pledge board

you know you are an idiot when you can't even understand a very detailed solution, let alone the problem :Kappa:
I know. I just randomly put points in skills and hope it'll be fine because thinking about it was too much math for Sunday

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I know. I just randomly put points in skills and hope it'll be fine because thinking about it was too much math for Sunday
the first is not a betrayal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in fact, even that of Anthony is serious, but not caring of both of them I would say that it did not strike me

the last two are very vile, so in none of my games have I stained myself with them, even in the DIKish routes

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
We're reaching a point where I just don't know anymore what's serious and what's a joke so I try to be on the safe side :ROFLMAO:

Now I have you here and it's Christmas and all, I want to apologize for my attitude the other day. We're not going to agree on many points but at least you always try to give a well-thought reasoning and add in-game content to try to prove your points. I mean, arguing with you is a bit tiresome ;) as you always find a way to defend DPC but that effort makes us better at it, so thanks for that. I've said many times that I like this thread far more than the actual game and people like you (and all the regulars in those discussions) are the main reason
It's cool dude, nothing to apologize for, and I'll remember to add smileys to my jokes in future to avoid the ambiguity. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus and moskyx

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

the first is not a betrayal

in fact, even that of Anthony is serious, but having neither of them at heart I would say that it did not strike me

the last two are very vile, so in none of my games have I stained myself with them, even in the DIKish routes
What about Bella polishing the mc's knob when she knows her very close (like maybe even too close) friend Jill is seriously in to him? That's gotta sit somewhere on the "Betrayal Scale".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What about Bella polishing the mc's knob when she knows her very close (like maybe even too close) friend Jill is seriously in to him? That's gotta sit somewhere on the "Betrayal Scale".
technically Bella kissed MC before Jill

so it is a controversial issue

and if Bella didn't let a little Mc out in the meantime, Jill would lose it anyway

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What the hell ,when did Mona and Camila betray each other , is there a DLC I am not aware of :WaitWhat:
it is a rather long betrayal

at the end of the fifth, Quinn asks Camilla if they can trust Mona, apparently Camilla is silent. it sure didn't convince Quinn.

and then after becoming HOTs, Camilla instead of supporting a Mona clearly in trouble, settles in the room with Riona

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it is a rather long betrayal

at the end of the fifth, Quinn asks Camilla if they can trust Mona, apparently Camilla is silent. it sure didn't convince Quinn.

and then after becoming HOTs, Camilla instead of supporting a Mona clearly in trouble, settles in the room with Riona
This is a complicated one though. I like Mona, but the issue exists because Mona is backing out of the restaurant business (so what if she has to suck the occasional shriveled cock, she should have read the small print). What should Cammy do here? She's been doing the hard yards, sucking random clapped out cock in the bathrooms to make her quota, should she throw that away because Mona changed her mind?

And further misery caused by Mona, when Maya questions Quinn and Mona about the tuition (yeah I know, we all hate Maya for jumping on it 2 seconds after she's become a HOT), Mona denies it to her face. That not stabbing someone in the back, that's like stabbing Maya directly in the big ol', fake tits!

:p

is there a full save for 0.6?
You just want all the renders unlocked? I think if you install the walk through in the opening post you'll get everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is a complicated one though. I like Mona, but the issue exists because Mona is backing out of the restaurant business (so what if she has to suck the occasional shriveled cock, she should have read the small print). What should Cammy do here? She's been doing the hard yards, sucking random clapped out cock in the bathrooms to make her quota, should she throw that away because Mona changed her mind?

And further misery caused by Mona, when Maya questions Quinn and Mona about the tuition (yeah I know, we all hate Maya for jumping on it 2 seconds after she's become a HOT), Mona denies it to her face. That not stabbing someone in the back, that's like stabbing Maya directly in the big ol', fake tits!

:p

You just want all the renders unlocked? I think if you install the walk through in the opening post you'll get everything.

and we know that for those who go against Maya there is no forgiveness:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
updated the post. I didn't include it earlier because I didn't find enough betrayals to make a complete top 10

Reactions: shazba

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There is a little attitude problem with him , none can deny that.
Yep. Have had my own experiences with both DPC & his mods, who are some of the worst mods I've seen (both unhelpful and unpleasant), both on Steam and on Discord. Needless to say I canceled my patreon funding. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I supported him up until episode 4 but now i'm not because i don't like the way the game is going, now if if wasn't for this site i would never know about it, same goes for a lot of people too, so in a way piracy actually helped him grow. Without piracy and especially this forum i doubt he'd be as big as he is now. I know he used to post around here before and was quite active in the forums, it didn't hurt him then why would it hurt him now?

Piracy = lost sales is flawed IMO, because in most cases people who pirate are from countries with low income so they're not going to pay anyways. If the game is good people will pay,

Now careful because if he's serious about DMCA he can actually close the subreddit
While piracy did indeed help him grow initially (and no doubt still does) there is no longer any value in him engaging with that community as he has grown past the point of needing to court us.

As stated in the reddit post, he isn't trying to shut down the sub-reddit, he simply wants to stop his premium content, that his 9000+ patrons pay good money for, being shared publically almost immediately.

Too often people in this thread accuse DPC of being butthurt with no sense of self-awareness.

Nov 8, 2018
been rumbled! :eek:
may be, but what you give, is what you get in return. He can thanks a lot to this place, to these fans, He started his career Here. and Now he despise us. There is a little attitude problem with him , none can deny that. and I like his work, and I'm considering buying it once it's complete, but its like how Disney treating the fans. :LOL:, Not in the favor of , yeah you deserve my support
Yep. Have had my own experiences with both DPC & his mods, who are some of the worst mods I've seen (both unhelpful and unpleasant), both on Steam and on Discord. Needless to say I canceled my patreon funding. :)
I supported him up until episode 4 but now i'm not because i don't like the way the game is going, now if if wasn't for this site i would never know about it, same goes for a lot of people too, so in a way piracy actually helped him grow. Without piracy and especially this forum i doubt he'd be as big as he is now. I know he used to post around here before and was quite active in the forums, it didn't hurt him then why would it hurt him now?

Piracy = lost sales is flawed IMO, because in most cases people who pirate are from countries with low income so they're not going to pay anyways. If the game is good people will pay,

Now careful because if he's serious about DMCA he can actually close the subreddit
I often heared about DPC being mean, unpleasant or similar things. I am not enabled to judge those arguments, findings and perceptions, but I often read that this is the reason for not supporting him anymore.
I kind of get the point in that, but I think it is rather short thinking. IF I had the money to spend, I would support Being A DIK and not DPC. I would give money to Hitler if he was producing such a great game - I mean I am not supporting the developer (primarily), I am supporting the development of the game I like. And as long as the development meets my expectations or tastes, I would continue supporting.
Yeah, I am really no expert in all of that compared to you guys who certainly support a lot of great games in here, but isn't this what Patreon is for? To make sure that DPC is not just collecting the money and not delivering anything? Isn't Patreon forcing the developers to make clear obligations on how to spend the money? Of course, you can't force creativity or passion, right, but you are certainly not giving money to fund DPC and his lifestyle. If at all, funding his lifestyle is a mean to an end - namely the development of the game. Well... this might be exactly the point you guys here want to make.
I just have a hard time understanding why so many people can't distingish between the game and the developer or maybe I just don't see that there is a very heavy, intense relation.

Please don't misunderstand me: I am not scolding at you (at least I do not intend so) and I don't want to force anybody to share my opinion, neither do I want to put all of you into the same pocket. I just can't understand why the personality of the developer has such a high importance for the game. Obviously, DPC is well able to separate private from business - or I oversee his mean character traits being embeded into the story.

I hope you can understand my point and maybe some day, I can understand yours as well.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Regarding the mansion mini-game the best tactic I've found is to spend the $17ish I think or is it 20? you get on all the cleaning perks during the first cleaning round which grants you extra XP to allocate, from there on I would prioritize cleaning the rooms around the mansions, more specifically the rooms of all the DIK's plus the larger rooms which require multiple people to clean unless they include MC (due to his high overall stats) plus during one of the free roams don't forget to clean an area single handedly just by clicking on it.

Rather than waste the money at the Pink Rose, use it for the mansion which will give you $10 I believe? By following this strategy I've been able to finish almost 2 floors of the 3 in the mansion while continuously increasing everyone's stats which will allow them to complete even more rooms themselves rather than in groups which will speed up cleaning.

After the cleaning is done which should be done next episode (I hope :KEK:) assuming we get the same amount of free roams for cleaning all that'll be left is making enough money for the windows which by that time all DIKS should be able to take high paying jobs.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
Regarding the mansion mini-game the best tactic I've found is to spend the $17ish I think or is it 20? you get on all the cleaning perks during the first cleaning round which grants you extra XP to allocate, from there on I would prioritize cleaning the rooms around the mansions, more specifically the rooms of all the DIK's plus the larger rooms which require multiple people to clean unless they include MC (due to his high overall stats) plus during one of the free roams don't forget to clean an area single handedly just by clicking on it.

Rather than waste the money at the Pink Rose, use it for the mansion which will give you $10 I believe? By following this strategy I've been able to finish almost 2 floors of the 3 in the mansion while continuously increasing everyone's stats which will allow them to complete even more rooms themselves rather than in groups which will speed up cleaning.

After the cleaning is done which should be done next episode (I hope :KEK:) assuming we get the same amount of free roams for cleaning all that'll be left is makin enough money for the windows which by that time all DIKS should be able to take high paying jobs.
Mind a comment?
I agree to invest the $21 into the DUMPSTER upgrade as it has the highest use. Investing into 5XP for $1 seems highly inefficient especially when considering that you will make more than 100 XP in each turn just with the performance evaluation (neglecting the stats bonus that you will receive from teamwork). Investing into the boosters (5XP for every DIK in one category) is more efficient, but since the money gathering process is highly randomized, I would rather recommend to save any money.

I assume you play as CHICK? Totally, the $10 from the Pink Rose gift are a lot of money, but DIK players like me simply can't reject the VIP ticket, haha.

I have done some "research" on the mansion work (not the cash problem), if you want to have a little look here. Happy to discuss any improvements :D

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes