Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I am going to make the revelation of the year, I am Dr PinkCake in my alternative account, yes, I have been reading and responding to all of you during these 2 months and now I have finally gotten F95 and reddit and am going to remove all their illegal content, hahahahaha thanks for the millions $$$, fools, now I'm going to let a beautiful Nordic blonde suck me off while I keep editing the images for the next update, happy new year :coffee:

PS: Josy is the best :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I am going to make the revelation of the year, I am Dr PinkCake in my alternative account, yes, I have been reading and responding to all of you during these 2 months and now I have finally gotten F95 and reddit and am going to remove all their illegal content, hahahahaha thanks for the millions $$$, fools, now I'm going to let a beautiful Nordic blonde suck me off while I keep editing the images for the next update, happy new year :coffee:

it is clear that you are not really him ....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and Gladheim

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

"PS: Josy is the best :WeSmart:"
cgo060fgp4i31.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
when are we getting the next update guys? will it be long enough *yum-yum noises*
March or April maybe
sooooo, am i part of the maya club now?
Yes, we will be like 5 (actually we are more but many do not comment here for obvious reasons) but of her haters I think that wembley stadium could be filled so you will see many here attacking her but you calm.

If the dogs bark it is because we are on the right track

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'll be curious to see how Sage reacts if MC is smoking weed.

She's critical of Chad using 'roids, and Riona/Quinn dialogue makes it seem like she rejects weed as well.

Might this be the equivalent of cheating on Melissa/Megan in "Acting Lessons" with Reina/Ana/Leah and it could cause Sage to dump MC during the endgame.
MC (if) and the others that smoke weed does it for their entertainment and enjoyment. It doesn't add anything to them, only takes away from them. Money and health.

Chad and the others use drugs and steroids to muscle up quicker, they do it to win their upcoming "competition", dunno what it is yet. They are trying to cheat their way to victory, which is a despicable act. Sage dislikes that, just like she dislikes the way DIKs got their stuff. They didn't work, hard or easy for their mansion, parties, funding. Rusty's dad paid for all of them. She thinks you gotta work to get something, to deserve them

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
MC (if) and the others that smoke weed does it for their entertainment and enjoyment. It doesn't add anything to them, only takes away from them. Money and health.

Chad and the others use drugs and steroids to muscle up quicker, they do it to win their upcoming "competition", dunno what it is yet. They are trying to cheat their way to victory, which is a despicable act. Sage dislikes that, just like she dislikes the way DIKs got their stuff. They didn't work, hard or easy for their mansion, parties, funding. Rusty's dad paid for all of them. She thinks you gotta work to get something, to deserve them
Whoring yourself out to get free tuition could be understood by Sage as 'working to get something to deserve it'? Just asking for some MC's friends :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Whoring yourself out to get free tuition could be understood by Sage as 'working to get something to deserve it'? Just asking for some MC's friends :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well I'm sure she would disapprove and take action about it if she knew about the restaurant business :HideThePain:, but she doesn't know it yet. I'm pretty sure Sage discovering what goes behind her back will be a plot point, but no idea about when

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes