shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Whoring yourself out to get free tuition could be understood by Sage as 'working to get something to deserve it'? Just asking for some MC's friends :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Whoring one's self out" as you elegantly put it, is just as legitimate a means to paying tuition as, say, flipping burgers at Burger King! :sneaky:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KoolMe

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wow, this in my opinion is a REALLY low point for DPC. At first, I thought that DPC was fighting against that site (I think it was Italian) that is selling this game and many others behind Devs backs, making money at the cost of their work (which is 100 times more wrong)

But then I read it again and I realized that that wasnt it... He is complaining about pirating...

I would understand his claims if the pirating was jeopardizing his life and money, for example, if he had a lowering of patreons/money because of it... But this man is getting more and more patreons every single day, so more money. And not to mention that a lot of people find this game and other AVNs because of discussions like the ones that happen in reddit and especially F95, these, as DPC put it, "illegitimate sites that benefit from my creations".......

He is justified in his claims, like all the other gaming companies that suffered from pirating, but its still a big middle finger to his fans seeing him fall into this much greed... By the way that he said things, it seems like he is almost homeless because of the pirating :cautious::cautious:
Is one thing sharing releases or content, but is another getting money for sharing pirate content, those 2 are very different and as you said that Italian scammer is selling his game as his own and that is really harming him both money and scamming people in his name since he (the Italian scammer) says he has total control over the license.
Also, a dev has the right to put a fight against piracy if he wants... doesn't matter if because of piracy he gets more popular or not, he owns his content and can do whatever he wants with it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, sex work isn't inherently bad, but this shit Quinn is pulling is hardly ethical.

whereas Quinn's employees do what they want with customers and not just what they are paid for, sometimes they decide to work pro bono, they decide what to limit themselves to (Camilla) ... the girls in the restaurant could have a much worse fate

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Absolutely, I'm just saying it's sketchy on a lot of levels, nicely demonstrated with how Quinn handled Mona.
as a beginner ...

about the episode in particular, then personally I was much more disappointed with Camilla, until that moment Mona's Siamese sister, who abandoned her completely

the biggest turnaround in BADIK for now

Reactions: rj677

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is one thing sharing releases or content, but is another getting money for sharing pirate content, those 2 are very different and as you said that Italian scammer is selling his game as his own and that is really harming him both money and scamming people in his name since he (the Italian scammer) says he has total control over the license.
Also, a dev has the right to put a fight against piracy if he wants... doesn't matter if because of piracy he gets more popular or not, he owns his content and can do whatever he wants with it.
You can do whatever you want, but not even large companies with methods (which also make their games worse) adding anti-piracy programs are able to avoid it. Life goes on, if you can't sell your game then you have a problem, but when people support your game, they want it and you have more than 9000 patrons plus what you sell on steam you shouldn't be so worried about it. I mean, Hecould even give the game with the option of € 1 and it would be easy for more than € 15,000 per month !! who wins that?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She's literally resigning, OF COURSE it has to do with the cluck post. It's literally the only reason why, anything else is just baseless speculation.
Not true, she's thirsting after the MC's shlong and obviously decided to resign due to the teacher/student issue.

"Whoring one's self out" as you elegantly put it, is just as legitimate a means to paying tuition as, say, flipping burgers at Burger King! :sneaky:

View attachment 963049
Better actually, at least when you're whoring yourself out you're only potentially hurting yourself :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You can do whatever you want, but not even large companies with methods (which also make their games worse) adding anti-piracy programs are able to avoid it. Life goes on, if you can't sell your game then you have a problem, but when people support your game, they want it and you have more than 9000 patrons plus what you sell on steam you shouldn't be so worried about it. I mean, Hecould even give the game with the option of € 1 and it would be easy for more than € 15,000 per month !! who wins that?
I'd be very curious as to the outlay he's had to make so far for all his equipment, as well as ongoing costs such as admins for his discord server as well as any royalties/one-off payments for components used to build the games (3d models, music, not sure what else). To be honest I have no idea what I'm talking about, that's why I'm curious.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'd be very curious as to the outlay he's had to make so far for all his equipment, as well as ongoing costs such as admins for his discord server as well as any royalties/one-off payments for components used to build the games (3d models, music, not sure what else). To be honest I have no idea what I'm talking about, that's why I'm curious.
I have tried to make calculations, the discord admins do not even have to pay them or at most I have seen streamers pay their mods and admins about 50€ more or less. The RTX 3090 costs about 1500-1800 and on models for the renders it could have spent around 300 aprox . The investment is fully amortized already. His game is a gold mine for the work he carries, counting that it is him alone.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
hey what if after dragging file and pressing enter I see it says permission denied? oh and it still won't open?
Do you mean Terminal tells you you don't have permission to change the attributes ? Several possibilities:
1) You're not the owner of the file (unlikely if you are the user who downloaded and extracted it)
2) The app is being blocked by Gatekeeper.

Nov 8, 2018
Mansion Task Assignment Optimization Strategy II
After countless attempts to optimize the Mansion Work, I have figured out that optimizing the context and conditions of the problem is far easier and more suitable than optimizing the problem itself. So the following text won't be as long as the previous ones and the presented spectrum of solutions is differing by ~20 XP (best guess) which is not worth optimizing since it requires 10^23 iterations to brute force. The drawn framework is also highly immune to story-induced changes or surprises (not 100% - I don't know what DPC will come up with).

At the end, I have added the Excel template underlying this analysis - which has improved its layout and ease-of-use. A detailed explanation with images can be found within the corresponding section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A huge thanks to ename144 and fakitap for their creative and reasonable input in my previous "work". I have included all insights from our discussion. If you or anybody else want to criticize or discuss the results at hand or if you want to sign a petition to finally make me shut up, please feel welcomed to do so. Many thanks!

Also for the interest of TheReDeeMeR and Coinzell

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
After countless attempts to optimize the Mansion Work, I have figured out that optimizing the context and conditions of the problem is far easier and more suitable than optimizing the problem itself. So the following text won't be as long as the previous ones and the presented spectrum of solutions is differing by ~20 XP (best guess) which is not worth optimizing since it requires 10^23 iterations to brute force. The drawn framework is also highly immune to story-induced changes or surprises (not 100% - I don't know what DPC will come up with).

At the end, I have added the Excel template underlying this analysis - which has improved its layout and ease-of-use. A detailed explanation with images can be found within the corresponding section.

A huge thanks to ename144 and fakitap for their creative and reasonable input in my previous "work". I have included all insights from our discussion. If you or anybody else want to criticize or discuss the results at hand or if you want to sign a petition to finally make me shut up, please feel welcomed to do so. Many thanks!

you know you are an idiot when you can't even understand a very detailed solution, let alone the problem :Kappa:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

Wow man... it's really strange that you thank us, when you do such a work. My respect. (y)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

math2.gif

My brain just turned inside out :WutFace:

Nov 8, 2018
you know you are an idiot when you can't even understand a very detailed solution, let alone the problem :Kappa:
No Joke, I feel like the idiot. I spent how much time? 1 Month? 6 Weeks? with trying to calculate all 10^23 possible combinations without realizing that two simple constraints can exclude more than 95% of all possibilities.

Giga Facepalm incoming !!

So don't feel yourself too sorry about that. If you understand it in less than 6 weeks, you are way smarter than I am xDD

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes