obibobi

May 10, 2017
If you sell the cd then you no longer have it and, should you wish to reaquire it, would have to shell out again. The South Park episode presented a flawed argument as it presumes that everyone selling music makes so many sales that one illegal download makes no significent difference where, certainly today, most musicians barely make enough to go by (in a pre-Covid world).
The flaw in that argument is that just because someone sells music, doesn't mean they deserve to be paid for it.

Taking it back to games, there's a lot of shit on steam that people wouldn't even waste time pirating.

Reactions: Razrback16

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
This is literally the only image we have of Jill's (partial) pussy, and it's in a custom render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's CSI when you need 'em ? They could give us a high resolution full view of it, extrapolated from this frame alone.
Wouldn't be surprised if they could zoom it up into her ovaries or something.

Nov 8, 2018
Well, it's up to you in the end but I think we make too much of a deal out of it. We are not playing a 4D chess, if we put every DIK to work on something will eventually be enough. If you are not intentionally trying to fuck it up obviously :HideThePain:
That being said, no way in hell I'm giving up a 1 year VIP status on The Pink Rose. On Ep 5 Lily charged me money, so I will do whatever is necessary to get that pus. If I have to sell my soul to the devil, damn right I will. I will work extra on library for that money :KEK:
First of all: I also won't give up that VIP ticket for no price at all!

Also, I never said that I am afraid to finish the task in time. Contrarily, I am fairly certain that MC will use some of his $5,000 to finish the mansion in time. What else should he use that money for? Jumping out of college and starting a new life with Riona on a tropical island? Damn well, I would take that immediately without any second thoughts!!
No, but this is the only time that real-life money & currency is mentioned in the story and every time it was in the 6th episode, it was related to the mansion task. I just saw a problem that can be portrayed in numbers and I just couldn't help myself optimizing it. Like with the curtain in Tommy's room xD

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Guys, I need a little help please. I've tried searching the forum, but I keep stepping on episode 6 spoiler landmines.

The update patch from 5.X to 6.1 didn't work, so I guess I didn't have the patreon version. I will download the full version here instead. I don't want to lose 3 months and 3 paths worth of work, so what do I need to do in order to keep my progress?

Do I just unzip the 6.1 file where I have my 5.2 and "yes to all" override? Do I keep 6.1 in a separate folder and drag over a file or two (persistant)? I want to be really, really sure that I don't mess this up. Thank you.

Nov 8, 2018
Guys, I need a little help please. I've tried searching the forum, but I keep stepping on episode 6 spoiler landmines.

The update patch from 5.X to 6.1 didn't work, so I guess I didn't have the patreon version. I will download the full version here instead. I don't want to lose 3 months and 3 paths worth of work, so what do I need to do in order to keep my progress?

Do I just unzip the 6.1 file where I have my 5.2 and "yes to all" override? Do I keep 6.1 in a separate folder and drag over a file or two (persistant)? I want to be really, really sure that I don't mess this up. Thank you.
I had to download the whole game again as well. Since your saves are kept in AppData -> Roaming folders, your saved games won't be lost if you delete the old game and download the new one. As long as you don't delete the files in above mentioned hidden direction on your PC.

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I had to download the whole game again as well. Since your saves are kept in AppData -> Roaming folders, your saved games won't be lost if you delete the old game and download the new one. As long as you don't delete the files in above mentioned hidden direction on your PC.
Thank you. Will that also keep my progress with unlocks and so forth?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
First of all: I also won't give up that VIP ticket for no price at all!

Also, I never said that I am afraid to finish the task in time. Contrarily, I am fairly certain that MC will use some of his $5,000 to finish the mansion in time. What else should he use that money for? Jumping out of college and starting a new life with Riona on a tropical island? Damn well, I would take that immediately without any second thoughts!!
No, but this is the only time that real-life money & currency is mentioned in the story and every time it was in the 6th episode, it was related to the mansion task. I just saw a problem that can be portrayed in numbers and I just couldn't help myself optimizing it. Like with the curtain in Tommy's room xD
thanks Putin sir, I thank you !

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can only imagine your pain when you still haven't tasted the forbidden Jill fruit by episode 9 or 10. DPC is saving her for season 3. If you're really lucky it will be early season 3, if not then...well, stay strong. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes