Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Who do you think leaked the naked photo of Cathy and the video of Jade and MC? Who is the traitor and why?

My guess: It could be Vinny. It seems that he is not trustworthy person. I think he sells drugs like Quinn. And I think there's a reason he's the only DIK who's fighting with Tommy.
Very perceptive... Don't tell me both Cathy and Jade are teachers?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
If you cut your furry handcuffs, you can't use them again! No, just shim the ratchet and get it open.
I mean, have none of you ever accidentally used the handcuffs where you lost the key? You get caught up in the moment, grab the wrong ones out of the hand restraint drawer, and it's only after you've locked her up you remember, "oh shit, use the purple furry handcuff, not the pink ones!!!!"

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I mean, have none of you ever accidentally used the handcuffs where you lost the key? You get caught up in the moment, grab the wrong ones out of the hand restraint drawer, and it's only after you've locked her up you remember, "oh shit, use the purple furry handcuff, not the pink ones!!!!"
That actually happened in college once. We had to call campus security. That was one hell of a boner killer being strung up in the bed naked with teachers, students, and security in the room.

Those were the good days.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Without remarking on DPC personally, I will say that I found his tiers to be very overpriced. And I really did not appreciate how higher tiers were weighed more heavily than lower tiers in polls. That really bothered me, it's like the definition of a plutocracy.
It is foolish to pay 30$ month to month for this or for a onlyfans for example xd

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I've long believed that DPC lurked on these forum's, I mean the guys ego is obviously too big to ignore people talking about him.

Recently though I'm beginning to wonder if he has gone around the bend. The infamous Reddit incident, the retreat behind paywalls. I really hope I'm wrong, but nothing else would seem to explain it. He has to be making at least six figures USD off of Patreon. Hovering around 9,000 subs and some of his outrageously priced tiers has got to be bringing in just piles of money. Also given that one update represents four to five months income, I can't imagine that his cost could come close to the projected income.

So why this odd and seemingly self damaging behavior? If someone has a better theory please share it.
Let's be fair. I can't speak for patreon or reddit but people here on F95zone drove him away when they started attacking him because they were too butthurt with Acting Lessons.
And while his income is likely huge he isn't sitting on his ass like other developers around here (icstor for instance). So even if he likes to surround himself with people only praising him we can't deny his updates are full of content. I may have some issues with the time spent on all those "RPG renders" but a update that took me more than 2 hours to finish was still quite good.

Who do you think leaked the naked photo of Cathy and the video of Jade and MC? Who is the traitor and why?

My guess: It could be Vinny. It seems that he is not trustworthy person. I think he sells drugs like Quinn. And I think there's a reason he's the only DIK who's fighting with Tommy.
It makes sense with the information Vinny was also involved with drugs. He likely din't enjoy the competition and attacked Quinn to take her out of business.
Still he would need help from someone inside the Diks, since he left the college he would stick out in their house in the middle of a party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just saw this photo ... and damn, how I miss the old Maya, I'm a fan of the relationship with Josy too, because I like them both and I have no choice but to accept if I want them, but separately they are better, and that hair is much better so now.

View attachment 985219

sooner or later these solo routes will be there ...

however, even in the sixth chapter Maya had some "intimate" scenes (the gender lesson, in the library)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Let's be fair. I can't speak for patreon or reddit but people here on F95zone drove him away when they started attacking him because they were too butthurt with Acting Lessons.
And while his income is likely huge he isn't sitting on his ass like other developers around here (icstor for instance). So even if he likes to surround himself with people only praising him we can't deny his updates are full of content. I may have some issues with the time spent on all those "RPG renders" but a update that took me more than 2 hours to finish was still quite good.

It makes sense with the information Vinny was also involved with drugs. He likely din't enjoy the competition and attacked Quinn to take her out of business.
Still he would need help from someone inside the Diks, since he left the college he would stick out in their house in the middle of a party.
I wish I still felt the way that you do about the game, but since episode three I really don't. Each episode since then has been increasingly disappointing for me. At this point I'm only sticking around to see how it turn's out, and even that is getting harder to do. This game had so much potential, it's really frustrating to see it all fall apart.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This is something I'm iffy on. When that one dude called Quinn a bitch, Vinny went berserk on him. And Vinny is apparently making a lot more money than Quinn. It sounds like Quinn isn't a threat or even really noteworthy competition to him, and he's shown to care about her to some degree. I don't think Vinny is behind her mugging.

EDIT: Me dumb dumb. You no see. You ignore.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I just saw this photo ... and damn, how I miss the old Maya, I'm a fan of the relationship with Josy too, because I like them both and I have no choice but to accept if I want them, but separately they are better, and that hair is much better so now.

View attachment 985219
Still hoping for a solo path opening from choosing staying just friends. Also, M&J on friend route are really lame, if I didnt knew better I couldn't tell they were in a "relationship" at all. BTW that scene is a reference to American Pie: Band Camp :) one of my fav scenes too. Maya was so much cooler before Josy came around...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This is something I'm iffy on. When that one dude called Quinn a bitch, Vinny went berserk on him. And Vinny is apparently making a lot more money than Quinn. It sounds like Quinn isn't a threat or even really noteworthy competition to him, and he's shown to care about her to some degree. I don't think Vinny is behind her mugging.
I think you need to rewatch those scenes...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Still hoping for a solo path opening from choosing staying just friends. Also, M&J on friend route are really lame, if I didnt knew better I couldn't tell they were in a "relationship" at all. BTW that scene is a reference to American Pie: Band Camp :) one of my fav scenes too. Maya was so much cooler before Josy came around...
That option I think is going to be available in both paths, or maybe not, but probably also in the relationship path.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You're confusing Vinny with Rox (Quinn's alleged dad).

1.PNG 2.PNG

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes