moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Quick question, is there a way to get to Jill's date without basically standing up Sage? Like I don't really mind being forced to choose between the two now, I just dislike how I (being the player) basically had to suddenly ghost Sage without warning, not even a bare minimum text to say how I wouldn't be able to help her that day.

Looking at the walkthrough it seems like I can avoid it just by avoiding becoming friends with benefits with Sage in the first place but that requires a lot of backtracking and I was hoping to avoid going that far back.
It has been already discussed and actually your MC sends a message to Sage telling her something unexpected has come up. Just we don't have the chance to see the text as we can't grab our phone again before the end of the chapter. But is coded

wuscam

Oct 1, 2017
So my first reply here. I can tell I am addicted to this game. I've played through at least 7 times with different paths/affinity, and the story and the other people's attitude is very different towards you. While the main story line is constant, the build-up is always changing, and I really like that.

Because I live in Eastern Europe, the college/high school is completely different than in the US (and in this game), in my most recent playthrough I tried to play as me IRL and somehow I ended up to be in a relationship with Isabella, even if I didn't "have fun" with her in the sauna or in the pool, she came to the mansion to helt to clean the library and then she was there for the night.

But my heart I want Quinn... I read a lot of replies that she is a b*tch, using everyone for her interest, betrays etc. I agree. But when I played as a HUGE DIK, even then yeah, like the MC paid for her services etc. but I was just thinking... on the rooftop when they had sex, or in other cases when they were alone, and the way she was talking, I could see that deep down she was not bad towards the MC...

And I remembered one character from one of my favourite books. The book is Robert Goddard: Into the Blue. The character is Alan Dysart. I don't want to spoiler, but he did some terrible things in the past, but towards the main character, Harry Barrett, he was always good, and helped him a lot of times. And in the last chapter he asks the main character: "wasn't I a good friend of yours?" He admitted all his crimes to him, but he never thought about hurting or screw him over (he used him a bit, but now that's irrelevant). So I kinda feel a bit same as Quinn is Dysart (the "evil") and MC is the one (s)he helps. And when the MC helped her in the beginning of EP6(?) when she got hit on the street, MC took her home, and cared for her.

Because IRL I took the Hippocratic Oath and I live by it, my immediate reaction would be the same as to help her. Now in the game if you are on the Chick path, she will go away. And while I can understand her reaction in game, IRL it just messes me up. Yeah I know she can take care of herself etc. but again, my IRL self just couldn't help myself, but to feel sorry for her, and maybe even made me like her more. I guess me IRL as the good guy and Quinn as the "bad guy" are the very opposites, and it looks like it's true that opposites attract each other. Maybe that's why I had 2 girlfriends until now, and now looking back, yeah, they were the complete opposites of me.

Anyway, thank you @Dr.PinkCake for this amazing game, when the full game will be out, I'll buy it :)

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Due to my work schedule, pretty much every week's hell week for me but fortunately, there are the small things in life... #Jillsquad
P.S. Originally it didn't happen, but every time I have replayed (even when deleted and redownloaded the game), the "History" part in the Bios section on phone is blank; doesn't show your choices with said character, what has happened so far etc
1234.PNG
I know, it's a minor thing but still, I find it annoying. If anyone could suggest a fix, I'd be very grateful (if it's not a known issue of course).

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'm starting to wonder if Stephen finding out about you and Jade will be a forced event (I hope not) e.g. if you didn't send the video then someone else will catch you later on.
How I'd like to confront stephen:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I always assumed the redheaded eccentric walking around trying to be all buddy-buddy with everyone at the party was her dad. I'm blanking though, who is Stephen?

On a semi-related note, a few pages back I brought up a Rooster where Sage is standing up either for Jill, or to Tybalt (I think it was in Jill's tennis post?). It always stood out to me as I don't think we've seen any kind of connection between Jill and Sage. Made me wonder what exactly their connection is.
Stephen Burke, Jade's husband and all around jackass.
Stephen_burke.jpg

Sage clearly has connections; we know her family is important and Chad seems to think her word would carry weight with the school (or at least the counselors). So it's not surprising she might know Jill and/or Tybalt. We just don't know exactly why.

the diks were just outside the prep mansion
View attachment 985650
are you saying its impossible for some bored chick in a lame party to spot them while smoking some weeee......(i meant sandwich kids) and or fucking the MC at the balcony
It's not impossible, but there's no evidence of it happening. So the HOTs are no more likely to know the DIKs were away from the mansion than any other character in the game.

(Also, Riona was on the wrong side of the house to see the DIKs when she was smoking her... sandwich with the MC.)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
This game is great but anyone else thinks it got so popular because most guys here are 18-24, in college, and looking to have the type of experience the mc has? Like fuck man it has great renders and the story is going great , sure, but the fucker is living the university dream ffs

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This game is great but anyone else thinks it got so popular because most guys here are 18-24, in college, and looking to have the type of experience the mc has? Like fuck man it has great renders and the story is going great , sure, but the fucker is living the university dream ffs
This game is popular because despite all it's flaws and there are quite a few, is significantly better than the hundreds if not thousands of school setting games on this website. Otherwise every college game here would be extremely popular but obviously that isn't the case because most of them are mediocre to decent at best.

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Yeah thats fair, probably just me then
This game is popular because despite all it's flaws and there are quite a few, is significantly better than the hundreds if not thousands of school setting games on this website. Otherwise every college game here would be extremely popular but obviously that isn't the case because most of them are mediocre to decent at best.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes