AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Om-...omg...a.......ar-...are these real?
These look like special renders , are these from dev's patreon?
Where are they from? Plz provide sauce.
Custom Render's??????????????
Um.....[hesitates to ask].......[gulp*].......do you have more?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those real renders or custom made ones?
They are custom render for high tier patreons

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
So if by episode 5 I didn't get to Cathy and Jade I fucked something up, right? Jade ignored me during party and for some reason my MC didn't want to push nothing with Cathy(I wanted to punch him), so I guess that ship left, or was there no ship in the first place?

Also, anyone knows if DrPinkCake accepts bitcoin or any other crypto donations?

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Anal with Josy , Anal with Josy :love:
Finally Maya wont be completely useless
Ep 5 josy dorm sex was the hottest scene in the game for me , but
Nothing will be more satisfying than ATM ing Maya after a raw dogging anal session with Josy ,
Imagine that the MC already slept with Jill and in the morning they are brushing their teeth together and the MC recognizes that toothbrush and Jill who is very happy about what happened at night wants to kiss him on the mouth and the MC remember that toothbrush was in the Derek's ass and you get a choice of whether to kiss Jill or not :BootyTime:
A more plausible scenario :
one day , maya's dad catches maya cleaning MC's cock after some anal action with josy ,
To punish Maya he takes away her tooth brush , and she becomes a blonde with brown teeth :poop: , or a poor tybalt
Jill , a big softie herself , donates her own tooth brush which frequently goes missing to Maya , along with some watermelon
And thus the circle of shit is complete

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
One thing I don't understand is how dirt poor the MC and his father are, when the father works in construction.

That's a union job, and after you complete your "journeyman" status, you start making tons of money.

Do carpenters/construction workers not make lots of money in Sweden or wherever DPC is supposedly from?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
One thing I don't understand is how dirt poor the MC and his father are, when the father works in construction.

That's a union job, and after you complete your "journeyman" status, you start making tons of money.

Do carpenters/construction workers not make lots of money in Sweden or wherever DPC is supposedly from?
That one always bothered me too. Neil should be making good money. The only possible explanation is that in Neil's bio it says that he had a lot of legal expenses. Or it's just another example of DPC's poor knowledge of his subject.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

poor enough to never have seen a car with air conditioning ...

the father also seems to have a role of responsibility, he is not the last carpenter.

the only explanation is the legal troubles, which evidently have heavily indebted them

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Out of curiousity, I googled salaries in Sweden:h ttps://www.salaryexpert.com/salary/job/construction-worker/sweden. Construction workers make an average of 387kr per year, and the average salary is 375kr. If thats DPC's frame of reference, then throwing in heavy legal costs and school costs and setting aside college money for the MC and what not, and I can see Neil being as poor as he is.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That one always bothered me too. Neil should be making good money. The only possible explanation is that in Neil's bio it says that he had a lot of legal expenses. Or it's just another example of DPC's poor knowledge of his subject.
poor enough to never have seen a car with air conditioning ...

the father also seems to have a role of responsibility, he is not the last carpenter.

the only explanation is the legal troubles, which evidently have heavily indebted them
As DavDR points out, the bio for the dad says the following:

I love my dad. He's always been there for me. He works in construction, but struggles to make ends meet due to some legal issues in his past.
The fact that the bio uses the word "but" indicates that DPC is aware the construction should afford him a decent lifestyle but due to legal issues in his past they are fucked.

It's pretty much spelled out (but if you didn't read the bios you might miss it).

"Or it's just another example of DPC's poor knowledge of his subject." :rolleyes:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Out of curiousity, I googled salaries in Sweden:h ttps://www.salaryexpert.com/salary/job/construction-worker/sweden. Construction workers make an average of 387kr per year, and the average salary is 375kr. If thats DPC's frame of reference, then throwing in heavy legal costs and school costs and setting aside college money for the MC and what not, and I can see Neil being as poor as he is.
Thats a mind boggling income dude. With this income he could even build another college named MC (Name) and Jill college in front of Burgmeister and Royce.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes