Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Thats a mind boggling income dude. With this income he could even build another college named MC (Name) and Jill college in front of Burgmeister and Royce.
yeah no, that's about 51K dollars a year

that's not bad but it's not the millions needed to start an actual school

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Out of curiousity, I googled salaries in Sweden:h ttps://www.salaryexpert.com/salary/job/construction-worker/sweden. Construction workers make an average of 387kr per year, and the average salary is 375kr. If thats DPC's frame of reference, then throwing in heavy legal costs and school costs and setting aside college money for the MC and what not, and I can see Neil being as poor as he is.
That sum assumes he's employed year round whereashewould likely be on contract work which would be sporadic. Also, as a single parent he would be unable to work away fron home for long periods (as he likely was doing when he met Lynette), further limiting his earning potential

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
387k SEK is less than 46.5k in US $. plus he has a take home car [figure that is worth ~2k if he doesn't have to pay for fuel]
works out to about 23.25 an hour; so he is underpaid as a skilled carpenter, but it isn't unreasonable [exchange rate today $1 = kr6.14 ]

Reactions: RonnieBoi

rj677

May 30, 2020
guyss, i just deleted all my adult games worth 172 GB , now i need new ones, any suggestions? (good graphics preferred). thanks
I would recommend going into the latest updates tab and filtering it by "Weighted Rating" (the star icon). Its a great way of finding the already well established games on the site (like City of Broken Dreamers and Being a DIK for example) or finding some real hidden gems that certainly need more support (like Pale Carnations, which is the last new AVN I played and is now one of my favorites)

This way we are not showering you with games that you might have already played :KEK:

Also, like Darkmetal said, look for peoples Sigs (a really good portion of the games I played were found this way)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
As DavDR points out, the bio for the dad says the following:

I love my dad. He's always been there for me. He works in construction, but struggles to make ends meet due to some legal issues in his past.
The fact that the bio uses the word "but" indicates that DPC is aware the construction should afford him a decent lifestyle but due to legal issues in his past they are fucked.

It's pretty much spelled out (but if you didn't read the bios you might miss it).

"Or it's just another example of DPC's poor knowledge of his subject." :rolleyes:
That's reading a lot into one butt.

When you look closely though it still doesn't add up. I wrote that a carpenter makes pretty good money, but it was something of an understatement. Neil would be rated a Journeyman at least, and maybe even a Master Carpenter. That's some serious money. His legal bill's would have to be simply enormous to reduce him and the MC to the level's of poverty depicted in game. MC tell's Maya at one point that they didn't even own a TV when in the US even an average service industry worker can afford an HD big screen. As far as never having been in a car with AC that's sort of absurd as well. Most blue collar workers have a car, unless they live in big, centralized cities like New York where having a car is more of a luxury than a necessity. And a car without AC is something of an oddity, unless it's a restored vintage.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's reading a lot into one butt.

When you look closely though it still doesn't add up. I wrote that a carpenter makes pretty good money, but it was something of an understatement. Neil would be rated a Journeyman at least, and maybe even a Master Carpenter. That's some serious money. His legal bill's would have to be simply enormous to reduce him and the MC to the level's of poverty depicted in game. MC tell's Maya at one point that they didn't even own a TV when in the US even an average service industry worker can afford an HD big screen. As far as never having been in a car with AC that's sort of absurd as well. Most blue collar workers have a car, unless they live in big, centralized cities like New York where having a car is more of a luxury than a necessity. And a car without AC is something of an oddity, unless it's a restored vintage.
What are you talking about, reading a lot into one "but". That's like exactly what a "but" is used for. But: used to introduce a phrase or clause contrasting with what has already been mentioned.

But
I'll give you the over dramatization of their poverty (this game is totally stereotyped by its over dramatizations by now anyway). You'd be hard pressed today to buy a car without aircon for sure. And no TV? - there was a kid in my school who didn't have a TV, but that's because his parents wanted their kids to be geniuses and not distracted (turned out it worked - fuck me!).

People on welfare are probably living better off than ol' mc and his dad.

So once again, poetic licence. Dad works hard ('cause, you know, he's a good guy), has a decent job (so he's not an all out loser) but evil shit has befallen him and he's on hard times. I know you DPC hate brigade can't stand this phrase but, "you gotta just accept it". There are a million reasons why they could have ended up shit creek. Who knows how consistent his work is, he could be working from contract to contract and there may not be many contracts around. His debts could be ridiculous, some poor fucker in the US has just survived Coranavirus only to now be the proud owner of a $1.1m fucking bill.

Bottom line, it's been explained why they are ass fucked poor, there's no need for the author to provide the family budget to appease the anal retentive few...;)

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Holy fuck but did that just covered all the bases! :eek:
you think? what if Melanie crossdresses as Troy when she's fucking Chad. that could explain why Troy doesn't want to share the room with anyone, covering up her tattoos and hiding her boobs takes a lot of time and she doesn't want to get caught in the middle of doing it. Chad acts so cold towards Sage because he's gay. and Melanie is afraid of Sage because she is fucking Chad, even if she's doing it as "Troy". I've never seen them both in the same room, the only time you see Troy outside of his room is in the cafeteria once and Melanie is not there :WutFace:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
you think? what if Melanie crossdresses as Troy when she's fucking Chad. that could explain why Troy doesn't want to share the room with anyone, covering up her tattoos and hiding her boobs takes a lot of time and she doesn't want to get caught in the middle of doing it. Chad acts so cold towards Sage because he's gay. and Melanie is afraid of Sage because she is fucking Chad, even if she's doing it as "Troy". I've never seen them both in the same room, the only time you see Troy outside of his room is in the cafeteria once and Melanie is not there :WutFace:
I definitely failed that one, I thought for about 10 seconds and couldn't think of any conspiracy theories to chain together for hail Mary attempt, and I came up lacking. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes