Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know what to use to get all the music from with in this game plz help cuz i love some of the songs and been looking for the music folder and havent find it plz help

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What are you talking about, reading a lot into one "but". That's like exactly what a "but" is used for. But: used to introduce a phrase or clause contrasting with what has already been mentioned.

But
I'll give you the over dramatization of their poverty (this game is totally stereotyped by its over dramatizations by now anyway). You'd be hard pressed today to buy a car without aircon for sure. And no TV? - there was a kid in my school who didn't have a TV, but that's because his parents wanted their kids to be geniuses and not distracted (turned out it worked - fuck me!).

People on welfare are probably living better off than ol' mc and his dad.

So once again, poetic licence. Dad works hard ('cause, you know, he's a good guy), has a decent job (so he's not an all out loser) but evil shit has befallen him and he's on hard times. I know you DPC hate brigade can't stand this phrase but, "you gotta just accept it". There are a million reasons why they could have ended up shit creek. Who knows how consistent his work is, he could be working from contract to contract and there may not be many contracts around. His debts could be ridiculous, some poor fucker in the US has just survived Coranavirus only to now be the proud owner of a $1.1m fucking bill.

Bottom line, it's been explained why they are ass fucked poor, there's no need for the author to provide the family budget to appease the anal retentive few...;)
'Just got to accept" what? That DPC is just a bad writer?

Oh and the butt thing (spelled with two t's as in ass, posterior, rear end) was a joke. Great sense of humor ya got there.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely hope that a future episode will feature the opportunity for MC to fuck Elena in a M/F/M "sandwich" where MC or John Boy is lying on their back, Elena impaled on their cock in the cowgirl, and then the other dude is taking Elena anally.

I love "sandwich sex" threesomes in hentai games.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely hope that a future episode will feature the opportunity for MC to fuck Elena in a M/F/M "sandwich" where MC or John Boy is lying on their back, Elena impaled on their cock in the cowgirl, and then the other dude is taking Elena anally.

That's one of the threesomes I'm looking forward to in the future, it's been hinted at, and MC gots to bank all the HOTs. Give us Elena/JB and Ashley/Derek.

Something different.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Also, I really hope MC gets invited to one of Becky's "coed parties" in a future episode and screw her like there's no tomorrow.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: aragh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Really don't see that happening. She may not be a LI or anything even close to it which would negate any issues with the dreaded 3-letter acronym, but I just don't see the MC, or DPC for that matter, having any kind of male sharing with any girl.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

It is very rude to come here and upload that image without saying what the name of the game is 89468366_225668312157897_2768631610872954880_o.jpg

Reactions: Gladheim
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes