ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Titty sucking is just one step away from the always coveted milking fetish. Does nothing for me personally, hopefully he adds that to Maya.
We know it's probably for Bella. or Jade with the whole role play of Mom and Son, Suck your momy's tits boy, like you did when you were a child , "Let Mommy feed you " :ROFLMAO: .
but also
tumblr_mdmqemIIpT1ra31gdo1_250.gif
really not my fetish:ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's exactly what I'm saying.
the options were:
Titty sucking
Groping/Squeezing
Footplay
Grinding
Spanking.
and the 2 most votes win, and they chose Groping/Squeezing , Fucking Groping :mad: . hey as I said Jill fans can be happy, they can Grab her boobs again:ROFLMAO:
Whew, thank goodness they didn't pick footplay. My vote also would have been spanking with I guess titty sucking in the two slot. Groping/squeezing? Meh, pretty much do that in every lewd scene anyway. Grinding too. Did DPC come up with the list or was that also the patreons?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Which LI you ask?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill, definitely deserve a Spanking for all the teasing and the "Hard to get" play.:ROFLMAO:
I still hope DPC will pull a surprise on us, and Jill will be indeed the :
original.gif
type of girl. and Once you get Her , She will be a sex beast in the bed:ROFLMAO:
I also agree with felicemastronzo , that , Sage and Josy would probably into some spanking:cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill, definitely deserve a Spanking for all the teasing and the "Hard to get" play.:ROFLMAO:
I still hope DPC will pull a surprise on us, and Jill will be indeed the :
View attachment 997561
type of girl. and Once you get Her , She will be a sex beast in the bed:ROFLMAO:
I also agree with felicemastronzo , that , Sage and Josy would probably into some spanking:cool:
Josy surprised me when she balked at the idea of an ass job though (if your points with her aren't high enough), she'll fuck the mc but not let him rub his cock in her ass crack?

Reactions: Icekatana

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy surprised me when she balked at the idea of an ass job though (if your points with her aren't high enough), she'll fuck the mc but not let him rub his cock in her ass crack?
I think that has more to do with her insecurities about herself. that's why you may have to "reassure" her, combine this with her trust and desire toward the MC, and I think She would be up for anything with the MC. She even wanted to deepthroat his cock, She was just not capable to do it. yet... :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"protect and defend " is for Maya, or maybe Jill.
Josy, is the girl you walk around with, your hand on her ass, smug look on you face. while she holding in to you
This chick is mine, all you losers cant have her :ROFLMAO:
She's pretty much the perfect girl - petite, beautiful, fun, smart, sexy, and yet she's fucking insecure for some reason. I blame Maya!

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Based on the rate of completion, I reckon we'll need 2 more episodes to be all done, so probably will go until Ep 8 which will also be the end of Season 2.
Indeed. although, I wonder what happens if you fail to finish it. What is the point of the mini game if it's gonna be finished anyway. I assume if you fail at classes,
that would eventually somehow affect the ending obviously, but should have some bonus for those who are better at minigames, beside just the bonus renders.
but maybe that would to much work for DPC, to make seperated outcome depending on how peoples do the mansion repair. on the other hand there are probably peoples who keep the pink rose wip ticket, so they need content to.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
All joking aside, my theory is that instead of saving Megan/Melissa from a fire, the MC will be forced to choose between saving Josy/Maya from Quinn/Maya's father.

The game ends with MC and his LI driving past a street corner where a strung out Josy is turning tricks, or Maya is forced by her father to attend a "pray the gay away" conversion camp.

Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes