SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Ya, after all the blue balls she's given to MC, it'd be nice if one of the first few times they're having sex she turns and goes "I want it in my ass, NOW!" lol. Would be extra hot on such a conservative girl.

Or they go to get naked and she's got a butt plug in already. A pleasant surprise like that would be awesome.
unless this just being sarcastic and kinda jokey, i think so many people have ridiculous expectations of what Jill is going to be like

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
No one but Jill mentioned Bella's husband, and Cathy and her husband implied Cathy was never married.
And Jill never met him either apparently, at least I didnt see any indication of that.

.....James is entirely made up?

Shaky, but.... At least that's better than my 2nd theory, Bella killed James, embalmed him and keeping his corpse in locked room.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
No one but Jill mentioned Bella's husband, and Cathy and her husband implied Cathy was never married.
And Jill never met him either apparently, at least I didnt see any indication of that.

Shaky, but.... At least that's better than my 2nd theory, Bella killed James, embalmed him and keeping his corpse in locked room.

The army guy at that room in Bella's house was creepy as fuck.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Except that Bella mentions him several times and has a wedding photo of him next to her bed.

Also, if you meant that "Cathy Jade and her husband implied Cathy Bella was never married", that didn't happen and in fact it was quite explicitly mentioned by Jade that Bella was married.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Except that Bella mentions him several times and has a wedding photo of him next to her bed.

Also, if you meant that "Cathy Jade and her husband implied Cathy Bella was never married", that didn't happen and in fact it was quite explicitly mentioned by Jade that Bella was married.
I meant that in that fight between her and her husband, it's said that Bella was part of a threesome, but no husband mentioned. I took that as no husband, since, would be odd to have a 3rd for 3some yet husband is completely absent.

As for the photo, I was thinking some Mr. Robot type of delusion, as in that photo is completely photoshopped.

I know its shaky. But the other explanation is literally Bella keeping a corpse either embalmed or in a freezer in a room.

And mind you, NO ONE ever inquires wtf is James. Everyone seems to ignore the fact that Bella's husband is either missing or dead. Which is either because he never existed to begin with, or everyone from lecturers professors and certain students like Jill are absolute morons.

You are right btw, I meant to say Jade, my mind mixed them up. ( Which is easy to do still)

Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I meant that in that fight between her and her husband, it's said that Bella was part of a threesome, but no husband mentioned. I took that as no husband, since, would be odd to have a 3rd for 3some yet husband is completely absent.
She didn't have a threesome with Jade and Stephen; he asked, she turned him down. Jade also does mention it, in fact both of them dp, because Stephen asks, "How was I to know she was married?", and Jade yells at him about the fact she wears a ring.

As for the photo, I was thinking some Mr. Robot type of delusion, as in that photo is completely photoshopped.
Very much doubt that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Everyone seems to ignore the fact that Bella's husband is either missing or dead.
This is the part that I find curious. Someone at the college must know. MC could easily do a bit a snooping and find out, but so far he is taking the high road. If DPC offers that avenue to players, then Bella fans should probably bypass it...as juicy as it would be to find out. I'll of course pursue it on a non-Bella path because after 6 episodes I'm long past ready for the some answers. I, however, get the feeling he'll answer them in episode 8 at season's end, but will introduce even more frustrating ones that will remain a mystery until the very end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RogueShadowDev

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This is the part that I find curious. Someone at the college must know. MC could easily do a bit a snooping and find out, but so far he is taking the high road. If DPC offers that avenue to players, then Bella fans should probably bypass it...as juicy as it would be to find out. I'll of course pursue it on a non-Bella path because after 6 episodes I'm long past ready for the some answers. I, however, get the feeling he'll answer them in episode 8 at season's end, but will introduce even more frustrating ones that will remain a mystery until the very end.
It's just the kind of 'absurd lack of info situation' DPC relies so much on, like the 'no surnames allowed' thing. Most of game's conflicts would be easily dismantled with a normal dialogue between characters (or with them behaving like normal people, even if young and inexperienced and inmature ones), but then it wouldn't be a college soap opera because where would the shocks and the plot twists be?

Don't want to call it (again) bad/lazy writing but sure it's conveniently misleading (thus sometimes infuriating) writing. But I guess 10.000+ patrons (and some thousands more on Steam) can't be wrong, can they?

rj677

May 30, 2020
Are you sure about that? I think you Barking up the wrong tree :LOL:. everyone, EVERY PLAYER, expecting , that you will have to choose between Josy and Maya. This won't be a surprise, it would not be a shocking twist, or unfair, or everything you say, peoples will not feel the way you assume they will.
Because We are expecting it, ready for it, ready for it since the time we knew they are a couple. Hell, some even want it now, waiting for , waiting to finally able to choose and continue a solo path with one of the girl.
The surprise would be if you don't have to choose at all, and this three way relationship would work out, but no one is expecting that it will , :cool:
so no, i doubt there will be a reaction you want it to be, certainly won't be the same, as when you had to pick between Jill and Sage recently :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I dont think you understood what I was trying to say with "The choice between Maya and Josy will make the thread erupt".

The example of the reaction I gave was the reaction off M&J throuple supporters that firmly believe that in a DPC game there will be an option for the throuple not to be separated (hence the tears and anger for the choice :mad:)

Then you have the eruption from Josy fans (Im assuming you are one because of your sig) that will finally have a solo path for their best girl and that would mean in theory that Josy would finally be awarded the spotlight that she lacked since she arrived at B&R because of her fusion with Maya (hence a happy and romantic eruption for the choice :love:)

And finally the DIK players that missed out on Josy or Maya because of affinity cockblocking designed by DPC... And they will want to make up for lost time (hence a kinky devil eruption for the choice :devilish:)

Lastly, just because you are expecting something it doesnt mean that it wont bring you feelings/opinions about it... For example: Jill is an LI, so we all expect her to have a sex scene. Just because we expect that, it doesnt mean that it wont feel good to finally end the Reign of the Blue-Balling Queen Jill ;):sneaky:

PS: Sorry for the late reply, COVID is making my University change their (and my) schedule almost daily :cry::(

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's just the kind of 'absurd lack of info situation' DPC relies so much on, like the 'no surnames allowed' thing. Most of game's conflicts would be easily dismantled with a normal dialogue between characters (or with them behaving like normal people, even if young and inexperienced and inmature ones), but then it wouldn't be a college soap opera because where would the shocks and the plot twists be?

Don't want to call it (again) bad/lazy writing but sure it's conveniently misleading (thus sometimes infuriating) writing. But I guess 10.000+ patrons (and some thousands more on Steam) can't be wrong, can they?
Indeed, however, that's not necessarily his lack of ability, or bad writing, it's quite the opposite. What DPC is doing, is that using all the well worked elements that hollywood use in every fucking tv show and movies , and implementing to in his own ideas. that's why he is good, He understand the "game" or the "playground". every television show, every movies, use exactly the same tropes he use, and it's working, its still working since decades. Shipping characters to be together, will never be old, and the "will they won't they" will never gets old.
most of the drama in every show could be easily fixed if the characters would simply just talk to each other and act like racional peoples, but they don't do that because then the angst , the drama, the suspension is gone.
and to be fair, peoples rarely behave rationally in real life to. :ROFLMAO: .

So in short he just does what it's working, why change that? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes