ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How long do you spend doing these charts weekly?
The charts are actually pretty quick after I overhauled them for Episode 7. I have a set of columns for DPC's numbers, a second set for all the numbers I can calculate based on DPC's numbers, and a third set for all the numbers I need to synthesize to account for DPC's unwillingness to give us compatible numbers on consistent basis. From there the sheet automatically populates the fourth set of columns, which are automatically charted. (The original chart for Episode 6 started with a single set of columns and it was a nightmare trying to keep all the numbers straight while still generating a comprehensible output.)

So the charts are the easy part. Filling in the third set of columns is the usual stumbling block, because DPC really likes to vary the way he gives information every week. It's to the point that I wonder if he's deliberately trying to avoid complaints over apparent drops in productivity. The next biggest time sink is actually writing the post, which varies a lot depending on how much I find potentially interesting in a given update (and how much time I have to go back and edit my first draft).

All told, the whole process is probably 15-60 minutes. This week was longer, partially because DPC threw in some random factoids I had no context for, but also because I had dinner in the middle of it.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That ain't normal, even if your dick is limp, you've still got 10 fingers and a tongue! He obviously isn't in to girls.
The limp dick thing is the thing that really makes me think he's gay. When MC catches him on the phone, it revealed Chad was clearly getting physical with someone. I think the line before he gets cut off is "when I see you again, I'm going to fuck you so hard" or something to that effect.
Dick works fine. Just not for Sage/chicks.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep, Mel is just a red herring thrown in by DPC to make people think it's her and that Chad can't be gay. Him being gay would be the easiest way to remove him as possible competition for those pursuing Sage. Literally every piece of evidence points to Chad x Troy.
Yeah, but the whole story started with Sage finding female underwear that are not hers , and they were reeking with perfume. it's one thing being gay, but it's a totally different thing to wear female underwear and use female perfume. so it's maybe the opposite and Chad being gay is the red herring .
or maybe both are true. both Troy, and Mell are secret side bitches for Chad. or He use Mell as a cover up for his image, and She also don't have any idea about Troy.
and yeah love maybe blind, But Sage is not stupid, do you thinks she would not realize her bf is gay? , that's kind of offence toward Sage:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Best GIRL :love:
yMjgbRkgECw.jpg
:p

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I just blew off Sage in my Bella/Jill/Mommy run. I feel horrible.

It took her no time at all to get her rocks off when she sleep humped MC's hand.
I still don't get it, was she dreaming/sleeping, or did she just started rubbing one out like a crazy ball of horny she is?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah, but the whole story started with Sage finding female underwear that are not hers , and they were reeking with perfume. it's one thing being gay, but it's a totally different thing to wear female underwear and use female perfume. so it's maybe the opposite and Chad being gay is the red herring .
or maybe both are true. both Troy, and Mell are secret side bitches for Chad. or He use Mell as a cover up for his image, and She also don't have any idea about Troy.
and yeah love maybe blind, But Sage is not stupid, do you thinks she would not realize her bf is gay? , that's kind of offence toward Sage:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Best GIRL :love:
View attachment 998234
:p
Maybe they just like wearing panties. As for Sage, this is a game where obliviousness shines brighter than an exploding star in the vastness of space. That and she seemed practically obesessed with him.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe they just like wearing panties. As for Sage, this a game where obliviousness shines brighter than an exploding star in the vastness of space. That and she seemed practically obesessed with him.
maybe. I just say, that lets not drop the idea, that some of the storyline changed in DPC mind, as he was developing the game. Maybe he had an idea during the 1-2 episode, but later on he changed his mind. Quinn I think is probably an example of this, I believe originally she was mean to be just an antagonist, but as he developed the game, he started to like her more and more, and now She could be more than what her original role would be. may be the same thing can be apply to Chad, this could cause minor inconsistency, but nothing major. "Oh my god Mell was there in gym, She can't be talking with Chad". Well, maybe she was talking to him with her headset, like Bella did with the MC. " Yes I wore the thong right now, that you gave me" :ROFLMAO: .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That would probably be because he genuinely doesn't know anything about her husband, Cathy and Jade included. You're bold to assume that just because Bella attempted to comfort Cathy at her place following the cluck scandal, they're close enough friends to the point to where she would confide in Cathy her extremely personal marital situation and think Cathy would tell Jade simply because they're friends and Jade her husband who she doesn't like which wouldn't make sense.

It seems as though the only person who knows about Bella's husband is Jill simply due to her having possibly played a part in whatever happened if not for the fact that they're really close friends who have known each other for a long time. Are you forgetting the whole "Ice Queen who doesn't let anyone in" trope her entire character is based off of?
As far as Burke is concerned, he is a devious snake with access to all personnel files, who is also interested in Bella. Of course he is going to look at her info. He has no problem looking at Mona's info. A creep is gonna creep. Martial status is usually front and center in any HR file; you can't miss it. It's required information for tax purposes. Burke has Cathy's resignation letter which would also go in an HR file, so authorized or not, he is digging around...that little fucker. He may not know everything that happened to James, but I think he could be lying about not knowing Bella's marital status.

Regarding Cathy and Bella, that's not a bold assumption at all. That's a perfectly normal conclusion. You don't invite someone over to house for a cry session unless you're friends. Bella wouldn't invite Jade if she were having a bad day, I can tell you that. And given the sympathetic way Bella was speaking to Cathy (when does the "Ice Queen" ever do that with anyone else besides friends Jill and MC?), they are more than just two people who simply pass each other in the hallway and nod. Maybe not sleep humping like Jill and Bella but friend status is not a stretch. Now I don't know if the topic of Bella's husband ever came up, but all I'm saying is it's within the realm of possibility when the wine is flowing. Hell, Bella even revealed her OMG moments while drunk. In vino veritas.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
sense that Chad is staying with Troy
I always assumed it was Chad that stole the guitar for Sage and beat up Troy. If that's the case i doubt he is staying with him. There is a whole wing for him.

Yeah, but the whole story started with Sage finding female underwear that are not hers
Another reason I think it may be Mel or one of Quinn's girls. From playing its clear they don't do all the businesses through a glory hole.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Then perhaps you need to be refreshed with the irrefutable evidence that not only is Chad gay, but his lover is none other than Troy! :geek:

The first thing we need to do is address the red herring that is Mel. Sure there's a lot of whispering and misleading looks, but the fact that Mel is running on the treadmill with Sarah within earshot of the Jocks while Chad is on the phone with his side "chick" puts Mel in the clear.

Now let's get chronological.

When you first check in, the receptionist says, "Here's the key to your shared dorm, you're in the eastern wing. The dorm number is 66." Now we need to know it's 66 since we have to click on door 66(6), but you never had to follow directions to find the east wing, so why was that tiny detail included in the game? Just for a little more reality perhaps? Or what it a clue?

When Sage posts on Rooster that she has a temporary roommate, Dawe responds with:

Untitled.png

Is that the same eastern wing you just left? Room 66(6) perchance? So it makes a lot of sense that Chad is staying with Troy.

When you're staying with Troy, he makes a big deal about you having to stay out of the room most of the time, most likely he likes to entertain, perhaps entertain a big muscly stud?

When Troy sneaks out at night, he's obviously going for some steamy gay sex ('cause you're cramping his style back in the room).

While he's the president of the Tri-Alpha's, Chad has to stay at the mansion, so even though Troy's dorm room has been half empty (until you come along), it's not really an option for Chad to stay there.

Once Chad is kicked out of the frat, he's free to find a dorm room of his own and so he makes a beeline to Troy's loving open arms.

When the Jocks are discussing the keg procurement schedule, one of them comments about Chad, "I saw him yesterday, he seemed happy. It was weird. Never saw him as a positive guy." - Maybe he's happy because he's landed himself in the dorm of the love of his life?

All of that plus Chad's blackmail photos? Obviously some hot man-o-man action in those happy snaps.

And that brings us to why he finally dumped Sage. When he was president of the tri-alphas, he had an image to maintain, needed a girl by his side, but as she complained, he was never physical with her. Not physical with Sage?! That ain't normal, even if your dick is limp, you've still got 10 fingers and a tongue! He obviously isn't in to girls.

Now that he's shacked up with Troy and no longer has to deal with the spotlight that being the prez brings, he decided to stop stringing Sage along.

Now I know I said "chronological" but it's too fucking hard to get this in order. So lets take a trip way back, to when Chad and Sage were freshmen (or is it freshpeople nowadays).

Chad has never been in to Sage. In the flashback at the beginning of episode 5 he was already blowing her off (Sage was just too love struck or something to see it - look at the poor innocent face, idolizing that beefcake...)

chad1.png

chad2.png

And look at Chad's face. He is perpetually tormented. He never looks happy.

During the fight they have just before the MC comes around to teach Sage some more guitar, Sage complains that it's about time Chad started getting more physical with her, right after he gives her a peck on the forehead.

chad6.png

She's not saying, "how come we're not physical anymore" (like what might happen when you start to fall out of love with someone), she's saying it's about time they "start" getting more physical. That means, in the 3 years(?) of their relationship, how physical has it even got? Certainly sounds like there hasn't been any sex.

Also, earlier in their argument she accuses him of only paying attention to her in front of other people:

chad3.png

These are all major flags (not wild speculation) that he's batting for the other team. His relationship with her is all for show (to hide his true sexual orientation), and once they are in private she's just his friend, and he doesn't deserve her.

Now some people may shamelessly accuse me of regurgitating my past posts. They might be right :whistle: ... but..

But where do you put the female panties Sage found in this theory?

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Then perhaps you need to be refreshed with the irrefutable evidence that not only is Chad gay, but his lover is none other than Troy! :geek:

The first thing we need to do is address the red herring that is Mel. Sure there's a lot of whispering and misleading looks, but the fact that Mel is running on the treadmill with Sarah within earshot of the Jocks while Chad is on the phone with his side "chick" puts Mel in the clear.

Now let's get chronological.

When you first check in, the receptionist says, "Here's the key to your shared dorm, you're in the eastern wing. The dorm number is 66." Now we need to know it's 66 since we have to click on door 66(6), but you never had to follow directions to find the east wing, so why was that tiny detail included in the game? Just for a little more reality perhaps? Or what it a clue?

When Sage posts on Rooster that she has a temporary roommate, Dawe responds with:

Untitled.png

Is that the same eastern wing you just left? Room 66(6) perchance? So it makes a lot of sense that Chad is staying with Troy.

When you're staying with Troy, he makes a big deal about you having to stay out of the room most of the time, most likely he likes to entertain, perhaps entertain a big muscly stud?

When Troy sneaks out at night, he's obviously going for some steamy gay sex ('cause you're cramping his style back in the room).

While he's the president of the Tri-Alpha's, Chad has to stay at the mansion, so even though Troy's dorm room has been half empty (until you come along), it's not really an option for Chad to stay there.

Once Chad is kicked out of the frat, he's free to find a dorm room of his own and so he makes a beeline to Troy's loving open arms.

When the Jocks are discussing the keg procurement schedule, one of them comments about Chad, "I saw him yesterday, he seemed happy. It was weird. Never saw him as a positive guy." - Maybe he's happy because he's landed himself in the dorm of the love of his life?

All of that plus Chad's blackmail photos? Obviously some hot man-o-man action in those happy snaps.

And that brings us to why he finally dumped Sage. When he was president of the tri-alphas, he had an image to maintain, needed a girl by his side, but as she complained, he was never physical with her. Not physical with Sage?! That ain't normal, even if your dick is limp, you've still got 10 fingers and a tongue! He obviously isn't in to girls.

Now that he's shacked up with Troy and no longer has to deal with the spotlight that being the prez brings, he decided to stop stringing Sage along.

Now I know I said "chronological" but it's too fucking hard to get this in order. So lets take a trip way back, to when Chad and Sage were freshmen (or is it freshpeople nowadays).

Chad has never been in to Sage. In the flashback at the beginning of episode 5 he was already blowing her off (Sage was just too love struck or something to see it - look at the poor innocent face, idolizing that beefcake...)

chad1.png

chad2.png

And look at Chad's face. He is perpetually tormented. He never looks happy.

During the fight they have just before the MC comes around to teach Sage some more guitar, Sage complains that it's about time Chad started getting more physical with her, right after he gives her a peck on the forehead.

chad6.png

She's not saying, "how come we're not physical anymore" (like what might happen when you start to fall out of love with someone), she's saying it's about time they "start" getting more physical. That means, in the 3 years(?) of their relationship, how physical has it even got? Certainly sounds like there hasn't been any sex.

Also, earlier in their argument she accuses him of only paying attention to her in front of other people:

chad3.png

These are all major flags (not wild speculation) that he's batting for the other team. His relationship with her is all for show (to hide his true sexual orientation), and once they are in private she's just his friend, and he doesn't deserve her.

Now some people may shamelessly accuse me of regurgitating my past posts. They might be right :whistle: ... but..

And where do you put the “Guitar been stolen and Troy beaten up”?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just blew off Sage in my Bella/Jill/Mommy run. I feel horrible.

I still don't get it, was she dreaming/sleeping, or did she just started rubbing one out like a crazy ball of horny she is?
First off, I am disappointed in you sir for ignoring Sage, but you redeemed yourself by feeling bad about it, so....we're still friends. :giggle:

My theory with the sleep humping is that Jill wasn't entirely out cold during said activities ;) Just a theory though. She looked to be legit rubbing one out. Clearly she needs to get laid in the worst possible way and only MC's Louisville Slugger will do the trick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
First off, I am disappointed in you sir for ignoring Sage, but you redeemed yourself by feeling bad about it, so....we're still friends. :giggle:

My theory with the sleep humping is that Jill wasn't entirely out cold during said activities ;) Just a theory though. She looked to be legit rubbing one out. Clearly she needs to get laid in the worst possible way and only MC's Louisville Slugger will do the trick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waiting to see her in action

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
So, in a future episode will we get a flashback explaining why, on the Maya path, we didn't get a flow of blood and scream of agony from Maya when MC fully penetrated her the first time?

Like, a quick scene of Josy accidentally shoving a dildo too far up her pussy when they first started dating or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
The ending of episode 6 confused me:

Are we supposed to infer that Mona dropped out and Burke deleted her scholarship accordingly, or that Burke blackmailed Mona into dropping out to keep her quiet about not fucking him at the snobs party, or was Burke just randomly deleting her scholarship for the evulz at the same time Mona was dropping out and the two events are unrelated?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes