crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
To lighten the mood here. Favorite tunes from the game. The entire playlist so far (161 tunes) is here: .

What are ya'll favourite songs/tunes?

For some reason the music when they first enter the strip joint does it for me (might have something to do with meeting Nicole for the first time :sneaky:):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if I'm looking for something a little more melancholy, the instrumental after tennis with Jill always does the trick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also this when I need something more moody

Reactions: shazba and ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It's amazing how one scene can completely change your perception of a character. Lily is attractive but not really my preferred look in an AVN girl. When she first showed up, my reaction was basically an eye roll with me thinking...another cliché throwaway character. All that changed when she stood up to Quinn. It was made all the better when Quinn essentially had no snappy comeback. She just sat there and took it. I enjoyed that so much. I thought, yep that was for Maya. :sneaky:
Anyway, good job DPC in creating a character with an interesting twist.
Yep, that scene alone made me like her so much more.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm just not cut out for this, I'm gonna have to leave this game as abandoned, but then again, if I promise some updates, but keep giving excuses... :unsure: Gold mine! :cool:
I know I was beaten to the punch on this, but I immediately thought "WTF is ICSTOR doing in here?"
lol ya, I'm hoping we can pose as Josy's boyfriend to get the fire started on a solo route with her.
Oh HELL NO. We've been down that route already.
And if I am right , Tybalt has the Male watermelon...
U know what that means:sneaky::sneaky:.........
Yep, it means you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet, it's completely false.
I'm actually expecting this a plot point. I can totally see that if James returns, Bella drops the MC as three years of wanting James back overtakes her. Temporarily, of course, if MC is on the Bella path. But still. Players will rage. I've been wondering just how big the shitstorm will be if that happens.
I anticipate James returning, Bella being awash in hormones and throwing herself on him. In the heat the moment, she'll cry out MC's name, leading to a fight between James and Bella, where he winds up (accidentally?) dead. That is, unless...
I hope that in that room she have a freezer because 5 years in there the smell must be horrible
... it's already too late, and then shit's just gone too weird all around.
Is there a fix for Mac?
I'm told you can use Bootcamp to install a proper operating system on Mac hardware, I don't know of any other fixes.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
It's amazing how one scene can completely change your perception of a character. Lily is attractive but not really my preferred look in an AVN girl. When she first showed up, my reaction was basically an eye roll with me thinking...another cliché throwaway character. All that changed when she stood up to Quinn. It was made all the better when Quinn essentially had no snappy comeback. She just sat there and took it. I enjoyed that so much. I thought, yep that was for Maya. :sneaky:
Same initial reaction, but what I appreciated more about Lily character is the absolute savagery and honesty.

She has no pretensions. "Stripping. Fancy words fool no one." I mean, cmon.
She's more mature than I'd say even someone like Jade. And it's not just the fact that she stands up to Quinn, it's the manner she does it in.
I really wish we get some expanded Lily character, such a novelty.
"Family Comes First" was the motto, wasn't it? First you bang his sister, then his mother (Nora), so working pops into the equation will fully unlock Derek's mental breakdown.
SAY WHAT NOW?

Nora is their mother, when, how, what?

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
I don't know guys. Maybe it is part of the story, but the room is not a nursery. Bella's husband is a soldier and maybe missing in action??? How do I know this. Let's look at the "vision" we had at Bella's house.
View attachment 999335
This is the outfit that DPC used to create the hallucination in ep 2. Sure we were drunk but let's look under that locked door.
View attachment 999339
These are the same boots. So what we know is that the room contains a military outfit (or a hanged dead guy in his military boots).
PTSD

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Same initial reaction, but what I appreciated more about Lily character is the absolute savagery and honesty.

She has no pretensions. "Stripping. Fancy words fool no one." I mean, cmon.
She's more mature than I'd say even someone like Jade. And it's not just the fact that she stands up to Quinn, it's the manner she does it in.
I really wish we get some expanded Lily character, such a novelty.
I like Lily too, but I'm curious why she's taken such an interest in Quinn's business. Perhaps it's just sisterly solidarity, but then again Lily wasn't the one comforting Ashley in Episode 5. I suspect that Lily has her own agenda, but she's still a good addition to the cast.

SAY WHAT NOW?

It's just another of the zany theories around here. AFAICT, it's based on the suspicion that both Nora and Maya/Derek's mother have vaginas and are over the age of 36.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Giardin

Jul 4, 2018
I just decided to do a full on DiK run, normally I am pretty CHIK and try to go for Jill, with a Josey+Maya combi in my second save, and decided to try a Quinn romance even though I really dislike her. Turns out, I don't dislike her anymore. While I am not a big fan of playing DIK too much, I felt the Quinn path very interesting.

On that note, anyone know what song is used for the Quinn scene at the mansion after her mugging?

Reactions: Razrback16

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes, and a few romps with Sally wold be nice also.
Indeed. Her and KRJ, though with Sally it feels almost mandatory to have Magnar walk in with a WTF expression on his face.
SAY WHAT NOW?

Just throwing that in as an added touch of absurdity, somebody weeks back posted the idea that Nora was probably Maya's mother having one-off flings, and it seemed timing-convenient that Maya's father was in town at the same time Nora was. It's more likely than you having an orgy at the Pink Rose with his father.

Reactions: Casmyr and Skeltom

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just decided to do a full on DiK run, normally I am pretty CHIK and try to go for Jill, with a Josey+Maya combi in my second save, and decided to try a Quinn romance even though I really dislike her. Turns out, I don't dislike her anymore. While I am not a big fan of playing DIK too much, I felt the Quinn path very interesting.

On that note, anyone know what song is used for the Quinn scene at the mansion after her mugging?
Yep, a Quinn-centric playthrough is my newest addition to my save game family. It's essentially the same as my full DIK Sage playthrough but I'm including anything that might increase Quinn RP, such as selecting her as having the best ass and telling Sage that I like Quinn (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:). Alas, I do it because I simply must unlock every scene in the game.

After the library anal scene with Quinn (pro tip: substitute out the sappy music for Dragula by Rob Zombie for a proper Sith rage fuck), I felt she was no longer my # 1 adversary. I still hold a grudge, not for how she treated MC in the early episodes, but how she treated Maya. It's infuriating to see Quinn doing her little...grab Maya by the neck shite.

r.jpg

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yep, a Quinn-centric playthrough is my newest addition to my save game family. It's essentially the same as my full DIK Sage playthrough but I'm including anything that might increase Quinn RP, such as selecting her as having the best ass and telling Sage that I like Quinn (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:). Alas, I do it because I simply must unlock every scene in the game.

After the library anal scene with Quinn (pro tip: substitute out the sappy music for Dragula by Rob Zombie for a proper Sith rage fuck), I felt she was no longer my # 1 adversary. I still hold a grudge, not for how she treated MC in the early episodes, but how she treated Maya. It's infuriating to see Quinn doing her little...grab Maya by the neck shite.

View attachment 999838
Absolutely right, if other girls didn't interfere, Maya could lose her life there :WutFace::WutFace:that's clearly an attempted murder, she should be convicted right now. Just look at her murderous intent, that sadistic smile...
Did I do it right?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

View attachment 999838
Man, I respectfully disagree with you on that.
That "sappy music" was part of the story. It talks about redemption finding some light along the way through the darkness, about she being lost AF and finding some kind of confusing support and relieve on the MC. And she's conflicted about it, and it's also shown at the end of the scene, when she wants to say "thank you", but she leaves.

So, perfect fit with this song.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's the for now part that worries me...
I'm not worried, or at least I'm trying not to be. Doing that in their first game, whilst controversial, got them noticed and this is now their 2nd game, so doing that in one game doesn't necessarily indicate a precedent, especially since it did it's job the first time around in giving DPC notoriety so they shouldn't need to do it again.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That "sappy music" was part of the story. It talks about redemption finding some light along the way through the darkness, about she being lost AF and finding some kind of confusing support and relieve on the MC. And she's conflicted about it, and it's also shown at the end of the scene, when she wants to say "thank you", but she leaves.

Ugh, she's got you mate. DPC's excellent ear for music has claimed yet another victim for team Quinn. *Takes off hat* May Naxer's soul rest in peace. *sniff* we were just getting to know him and now he's gone. Cut down in the prime of his life. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Is there an episode 6 save for the different paths? I checked the first page and the link only provides a save up episode 5.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I like Lily too, but I'm curious why she's taken such an interest in Quinn's business. Perhaps it's just sisterly solidarity, but then again Lily wasn't the one comforting Ashley in Episode 5. I suspect that Lily has her own agenda, but she's still a good addition to the cast.
I've kinda wondered if maybe Lily is an undercover cop or something posing at the strip club to try to get more information on the drug ring and shenanigans going on at the school.

Ya I think Quinn has become a very interesting character. I hated her guts at the beginning of the game, but as you learn what she's gone through in her life and the shitty family she came from, it's no wonder she's all fucked up emotionally - that's one of the reasons I really enjoy all the texting between MC & Quinn as their relationship has developed a bit in my playthrough - it's funny watching her conflicted responses where she wants to act like a feminine woman at times and be appreciative toward MC and emotional but she either doesn't know how or is afraid to do it for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes