shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've kinda wondered if maybe Lily is an undercover cop or something posing at the strip club to try to get more information on the drug ring and shenanigans going on at the school.

Ya I think Quinn has become a very interesting character. I hated her guts at the beginning of the game, but as you learn what she's gone through in her life and the shitty family she came from, it's no wonder she's all fucked up emotionally - that's one of the reasons I really enjoy all the texting between MC & Quinn as their relationship has developed a bit in my playthrough - it's funny watching her conflicted responses where she wants to act like a feminine woman at times and be appreciative toward MC and emotional but she either doesn't know how or is afraid to do it for whatever reason.
It's funny how the game evokes strong emotions where you want to get back at certain characters (Tommy for being a cunt the first 5 episodes, Quinn for being a cunt the first 4 episodes, Karen Rebecca Johnson for making you feel like an incel by spurning your advances each time).

But then after a few actions (the burying of the hatchet with Tommy, the rain sex with Quinn) you forgive them and don't need to crush their skulls anymore. I so wanted to see Quinn humiliated the way she humiliated the mc in the beginning, but I wouldn't like that now, and Tommy, I don't clench my fists each time his ugly mug shows up on the screen. The bar scene was even fun (that might have had more to do with Nicole and Sandy than Tommy though... :unsure:)

KRJ still needs to pay though, my MC rocks himself to sleep each night in the DIK library asking himself, "Why, why won't she sleep with me!?" (Disregard the fact that he's already made out with or fucked 20 different girls in the few weeks since he started college :sneaky:).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I feel like Sally needs a scene, no idea if she'll get any but DPC bothers including her amongst the secondary girls in the game.
It's funny how Sally can get spanked by the MC in the first D&G game, plus she's getting caned by Cathy in the special renders. I wonder if that's her thing. Makes me worried that this recent poll that chose tit sucking and groping over spanking may have been for Sally. Now that would truly suck if we're gonna miss out on a Sally spanking scene! :eek:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It's funny how Sally can get spanked by the MC in the first D&G game, plus she's getting caned by Cathy in the special renders. I wonder if that's her thing. Makes me worried that this recent poll that chose tit sucking and groping over spanking may have been for Sally. Now that would truly suck if we're gonna miss out on a Sally spanking scene! :eek:
Agreed - I agree with the other poster yesterday who was talking about he couldn't believe groping won the poll - completely agree with that. The polls just never seem to go my way. :)

• Sad
Reactions: shinkei and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think Sally recited my fav line in the entire game. "So we are gonna act like you don't have the hots for posh spice over there? 'I charm Jill.' Pffft."

So much sass in so little words. Marvelous.
Magnar: "Jill resists your charm."​
Sally: "Haha!"​
mc: "Sally, you're next."​
Sally: "Don't you dare!"​

She's putty in the mc's hands! :sneaky:

Tybbie: "Oh, you're playing a game?"​
Sally: "Yes, and you're disturbing us. Leave."​
Tybbie: "I was thinking that maybe you should join me for a walk."​
Tybbie: "Because...you know..."​
Jill: "Um..."​
Sally: "You heard her say "um". Sod off!"​
Tybbie: "Ease up with the attitude, young lady. There's no need to be rude."​
Sally: "Take a hike, posh boy! Go apply another fake tan or something."​
Tybbie: "Haha! Wh- What? Fake tan? I can assure you, nothing is fake about me."​
Sally: "Oh, please! The only thing that's British about you are your yellow teeth."​
Tybbie: "Haha, I will take my leave. Call me, Jill."​

He doesn't have a fake tan anymore, Sally just burnt him to a crisp! :geek:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Maybe the cheating and miscarriage theories are separate things, or maybe they could be one and the same; Bella had a miscarriage, James had an affair as a way to escape his feelings, they tried to work things out, Bella also cheated on James briefly, and then they separated. But, I'm not so convinced that it would just be miscarriage on its own especially given the several hints towards infidelity.
Yes This is also is a perfect theory. This might explain Jill saying this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Bella and James both knew that James cheated on Bella after miscarriage{ I don't want to talk about this word anymore} and when James felt guilty and decided to confront Bella, He might have saw Bella and Jill together comforting each other normally like girls in reality do but we know how close Bella and Jill are and maybe James knew that too and seeing them like this , He mistook that maybe Bella and Jill had something between them and he too felt betrayed [ though he might have betrayed Bella first] and this might have lead to fight between them but after miscarriage parents usually are not up for fights cuz they are almost sad and same here with Bella and James they didn't want to fight more and so he left the house for some time which turned into 3 Years. And this theory may also work here that James might be a soldier and that might explain him being away for 3 years. He might had the choice to return to his House but either he refused and stayed there or He went somewhere else. When Bella said "It was...Different" maybe she was trying to tell him that she was not being intimate with Jill. And we know how Bella's character is as of ep6. After miscarriage one's mind can go into multiple directions and not being able to understand the situation calmly and Bella herself thought that doing with this Jill might make others see it like they are in relationship ,that's why she asks for forgiveness. And her saying " how long has been that a man desired for me?" I guess that this quite normal for a married woman to feel. She needs love , support which she couldn't get for 3 years. That's all I can say.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

johnkorean

Aug 9, 2019
So I'm sure this has been posted somewhere in the 5271 pages of comments, but if you're having difficulty with the drinking game, one thing you can do is hover over the start point and hit Alt+Tab. While still holding down Alt, you are free to move your cursor around without it registering in game. Move your cursor over to the end point (or where you think it was if it's been covered by a window that popped up from Alt+Tab) and let go of Alt. Voila!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So I'm sure this has been posted somewhere in the 5271 pages of comments, but if you're having difficulty with the drinking game, one thing you can do is hover over the start point and hit Alt+Tab. While still holding down Alt, you are free to move your cursor around without it registering in game. Move your cursor over to the end point (or where you think it was if it's been covered by a window that popped up from Alt+Tab) and let go of Alt. Voila!
Haha, that's brilliant. Still, not sure why I read people having so much trouble with the drinking and painting games, maybe if you play it on a lower resolution the mouse if too big or something, but I play it at 3840x2160 and the mouse is so tiny you have to make an effort to go outside the lines. ;)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Giardin

Jul 4, 2018
Man, I respectfully disagree with you on that.
That "sappy music" was part of the story. It talks about redemption finding some light along the way through the darkness, about she being lost AF and finding some kind of confusing support and relieve on the MC. And she's conflicted about it, and it's also shown at the end of the scene, when she wants to say "thank you", but she leaves.

So, perfect fit with this song.

I totally agree with you on that scene, and in my previous post I asked if anyone knew the name of that song and you inadvertently answered my question, thanks. Too bad its not on spotify.

As for people changing their opinions on Quinn, like the two of us seem to have done, it reminds me of Chloe in a Life is Strange. In Life is Strange I really disliked Chloe, and likewise I did at the start of Life is Strange: Before the Storm but by the end of Life is Strange: The Farewell we had seen every step that made Chloe the insufferable person she was in the original. And Quinn seems to have similar baggage, and the glimpses of the true Quinn we see peering out now and then hints at the same.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I like Lily too, but I'm curious why she's taken such an interest in Quinn's business. Perhaps it's just sisterly solidarity, but then again Lily wasn't the one comforting Ashley in Episode 5. I suspect that Lily has her own agenda, but she's still a good addition to the cast.

It's just another of the zany theories around here. AFAICT, it's based on the suspicion that both Nora and Maya/Derek's mother have vaginas and are over the age of 36.
People have gone to death row on less evidence :cautious:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've come a long way with Quinn as well, like many of you. I used to hate her, now I don't. I can't full-on love her character though. That's because of the shit she pulls at the same time. The way she treats Mona in episode 6 almost negates any good will she's recently gained. I know the MC doesn't see these conversations, but I don't roleplay that hard for this game. It's one step forward, one step back with Quinn for me. I look forward to the time when it's just forward progress, if that ever ends up happening.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes