shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you guys think DPC will do that for Bella/Jill fans? That would be nice, but is it that likely? I know Jill fans have had to put up with some serious blue balls and Bella fans get only slightly better, but wow, a threesome ending!?! That would be incredibly generous from the man who gave us Acting Lessons.
I don't think so. In the end I'd be surprised if the mc, Maya and Josy throuple survives (I mean the union, not suggestion one of them would die!). I doubt there'd be another threesome of LIs added to the mix.
It may not happen, but I honestly think it would be amusing if it did. After getting so much flak for what they did in AL and although they are seemingly unfazed by it, imagine if they put in 2 throuple options in this game as a way of saying, "Here you go, now shut the f*** up about AL!" :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure DPC isn't all that worried about appeasing critics. It's literally impossible to make everyone happy, and when there's a cohort aggressively telling him he sucks, fuck 'em, they'd be the last group of people I'd be interested in making happy.

Stay true to your vision DPC! Even if it ends up sucking!

You might get funding if you would listen to what your fans want
At currently 10K+ Patreon subscribers, I'm pretty sure he's getting the funding he needs.

If he listened to every single fan, this game would just boil down to the same old rehashed tripe in every other run-of-the-mill game. That or it'd simply be a complete mess!

If you want a game that will purely deliver on typical male fantasies, there are hundreds to choose from. AL got its following because it pulled on the heart strings and fucked its players up, not because it delivered the same results as every other game.

He's already planned out the major plot. To change stuff to appease a bunch of non-paying players would probably ruin the game.

But for fuck's sake, groping and sucking over spanking!!? :mad:

Last edited:

Snowie

May 27, 2019
I love the fact that Josy finally got MC's load in her snatch .. I hate the fact that it was only in the D&D dream fantasy :D

Great game, deserves any and all kinds of support!

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't play any of the updates from 2020.
Can someone give me the list of girls available on different routes?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you guys think DPC will do that for Bella/Jill fans? That would be nice, but is it that likely? I know Jill fans have had to put up with some serious blue balls and Bella fans get only slightly better, but wow, a threesome ending!?! That would be incredibly generous from the man who gave us Acting Lessons.
No, and I don't think that would be generous , or a plot twist. Honestly, it would simply just a Fucking Bullshit.

on one hand we have Josy and Maya. an already established relationship and they decide that they are welcoming a third party member in to their relationship. How they end up there, is doesn't matter right now, in the end of the day all of them put out all the card on the table, and they made this decision together. all 3 of them decide to try this out, despite knowing the danger. and they very well known it's unlikely that it will work out, that is why they make the "no commitment " rule. etc etc etc

and on the second hand we have Jill and Bella. a very different relationship, whether there was an "accident " between them or not, they more than likely have a sister relationship. but here's come the juicy part. First we have to prove to Bella that we are worthy for Jill. and not only that but after, Bella actively pushing Jill and MC together, all while she secretly want him to herself, IF the MC push her enough. which is already Toxic in my opinion, the whole Bella MC relationship. While some may find interesting this "I melt the Ice queen heart", it also can be seen very forced.
MC : You want this
Bella: No, stop, I dont...
MC: Yes You want, I know you Want.
Bella: Yes I want.
that basically sums up the whole Bella & MC relationship :ROFLMAO: . and they doing this behind Jill back, so MC even looks like an asshole, considering how upset he was with the whole Josy maya stuff
and to top of this, Bella's concerns in not about that She is doing this behind Jill's back, but something else.
so chasing both Jill and Bella, seems very toxic and somehow peoples want this to be rewarded?

oh and yeah Jill has absolutely no idea about this, but we hope she would not only be fine with it, that her best friend is betraying her and of course the guy she likes, but agree to enter a three way relationship. :ROFLMAO:

ugh, I guess I hurted some Bella fans feelings , sorry :)

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not gonna waste another 2 hours talking to you over this dude
Last time was more than enough
Don't like my reaction to your comment? Good, the purpose of my reaction is not to make you happy/sad. It is what it is :)
no problem :). No hurt feeling, I don't even remember if I ever had a conversation with you anyway. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes