Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I used to as well but my TV crapped out and I'm stuck with a 32" 1080p TV for now. It doesn't do it justice, not to mention it's damn near impossible to see the free roam render spots I have missed.
Wow, and here I am with a 15" laptop monitor. :cry: I can only imagine the glory of seeing this game on a large screen. :unsure:

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Bought the game on steam the first time for 10 bucks. Episodes 1 to 4. Told myself I'd only play for half n hour or so because most visual novels are just space bar hero but found myself getting attached to certain characters and the mini games kept me entertained.
Oh those halcyon days

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
It's ok, it's not the size, but how you use it.
Sure, buddy.

But then the first time you drop your boxers, the girl you've had a crush on since fifth grade starts laughing hysterically, and you end up spending six weeks in the psych ward for suicidal depression, and even then your parents have to move to another state to finally find a high school where nobody knows you or calls you "Pee Wee"....

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Dec 19, 2019
Sure, buddy.

But then the first time you drop your boxers, the girl you've had a crush on since fifth grade starts laughing hysterically, and you end up spending six weeks in the psych ward for suicidal depression, and even then your parents have to move to another state to finally find a high school where nobody knows you or calls you "Pee Wee"....

r/oddlyspecific

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sure, buddy.

A grim tale, but take heart, here's what you do. Find yourself a little person dating site. Link up with a gal less than 12 hands high...and blamo, no more micro penis for you. No sir, you look like the legend John Holmes with her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, but come on, that tit fuck looks amazing - some of the best sex animation I've ever seen.
Overall a great scene, but I'm quite disappointed in the boob physics or lack thereof. They don't have any natural hang or separation when the bra comes off and they stick together magically even when she isn't holding them together. I've only ever dated one big boob girl, but based upon that experience I can say that if she doesn't push them together, you ain't getting a boob job, you're getting a sternum massage.

I hope that's one of the items DPC is working on with his upgraded equipment because there are other games out there that do it really well. Unless they're supposed to be fake plastic boobs, there needs to be some natural movement during the animations. The ladies with smaller boobs look really good during their scenes, so if DPC can get the larger ladies up to speed, it will be perfecto.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
if she doesn't push them together, you ain't getting a boob job, you're getting a sternum massage.
That's very true. Not realy related but the sex scene with Sage after the movie looks off to me (a lot of hers actually). It seems like the modles normal maps or something aren't right, she looks purple.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes