Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Dude, thats a thing? You can view your PC stuff on the Oculus? I thought it was only specific programs from the Oculus store. Man, I think one of my buddies got bored of his VR headset. I should go borrow that shit.
Yes you can, your oculus mirrors your pc display. You just need to install Virtual Desktop app on both of your pc and vr helmet. Now, I can't watch anything on laptop display, it is too tiny for me. That's totally different experience. o_O:love:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The first one is during the day and the second one is at night.

Simple as that.
I guess, but it looking though again it looks to be more of a purple/grey lighting thing. All the pics are at night but you can see the same effect in the first pic, so its not just Sage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes you can, your oculus mirrors your pc display. You just need to install Virtual Desktop app on both of your pc and vr helmet. Now, I can't watch anything on laptop display, it is too tiny for me. That's totally different experience. o_O:love:
r.jpg

Not that I'll ever be able to get one, but damn that's just wild. BaDIK in VR sounds amazing.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Kz87

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thats pretty awesome. Definitely going to borrow that headset and check this out. Thanks, man.

Reactions: Kz87

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hmm, I'm sure those recorded scenes were just of MC taking math and english tests, right?? :giggle:
i think about the game to repair the DIKs abode

the project is much easier to carry out in 4k
The fights scenes would be so immersive. Can't think of any other scenes that you'd need that kind of immersion for... :unsure:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Am I the only one who wants MC to ditch all the girls and sail off into the sunset with Nicole aka Envy.
Same but for Jade aka Mommy

But you can't get the 3d effect i guess. Still I have recorded game scenes from the PC at 1080p and brought them to my 4K TV and they look amazing
There are programs that could do that, Tridef or Vorpx, I know Tridef should work with every game, but tbh dunno how well it would work with VR.

Reactions: Gladheim and Arigon

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
is there a mod that let's you stay on both the teacher, and the josey/maya path?
Wait, they cancel each other? I thought you can play most bases at least untill you have events where you need to choose one or other, like Jill/Sage

Edit: nvm, thought you meant Bella. Tho I still didn't knew Jade cancels M&J scene

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes