Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is there a mod that let's you stay on both the teacher, and the josey/maya path?
The scrappy mod can somewhat let you do that by allowing you to change the variables in Eps 5 and 6 at the right points, but it doesn't allow for seeing both the Jade and M&J scenes in Ep 4 on the same playthrough.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait, they cancel each other? I thought you can play most bases at least untill you have events where you need to choose one or other, like Jill/Sage
Yes, that's the first path split in the game; if you enter into the throuple you don't get to be with Jade, and if you don't enter the throuple then you get to be with Jade.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have been behaving on here. Call it a New Year's Resolution.
But I thought it time to re rate my girls..... there may be a trend here lol
1: Bella
2: Jade
3: Nicole/Envy
4: Sage
5: Maya
6: Cathy
7: Josy
8: Quinn
9: Mona
10: Carmella (spelling been too long since last replay)
11: Sara
12: Melonie
13: Arieth
14: Jill
15: Our ex girlfriend whose name I can never remember.
Peace

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Peace
Excellent choices.
Mine...

1: Sage
2: Sage
3: Sage
5: Sage
6: Sage
7: Sage
8: Sage
9: Sage
10: Sage
11: Sage
12: Sage
13: Sage
14: All of the MILFs
15: Everyone else

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Peace
1. Bella
2. Sage
3. Nicole/Envy
4. Jade
5. Does it really matter after this point?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's horrible! How could you choose...
Guess it's whole theme of BaDIK though
I suppose it could be looked at as though, in all the drama that just happened and getting what he wanted by being accepted by M&J, it slipped his mind that he had to meet with Jade. However, it is one of those choices that are very prevalent in this game where you feel like he could have done both. He could have gone to meet Jade by saying he had somewhere to be and he'd see M&J back at the dorm later, or at the very least he could have spoken to Jade in Ep 5 or 6 to straighten things out with Jade, maybe tell a little white lie about why he didn't show up and try again with her.

Reactions: aragh

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is there a mod that let's you stay on both the teacher, and the josey/maya path?
Here's a quick patch so you can have your cake (M&J) and eat it too (Jade). Note this does not include the walkthrough, so if you have the walthrough enabled, it will no longer be enabled for episode 4, I could make that update too, but I'm lazy.

You have to stick the file in your "BaDIK\Game" folder. Either backup the existing update4.rpy file (if it exists) or just overwrite it and don't give a shit.

EDIT: Added a walkthrough compatible path. If you've got the walkthrough mod installed, just grab the Update4_walkthough.rpc file instead, rename it to just update4.rpc and stash it in the "BaDIK\Game" folder.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I like her just the way she is. She is the closest thing to a goth we have in this game.
I like her, but I don't know what I like about her. She's a scrawny stoner with little personality that only cares about money, but I totally liked her from the moment she was there when the MC tried to join the DIKS (I think she's the one that said he was hitting on Sage).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I suppose it could be looked at as though, in all the drama that just happened and getting what he wanted by being accepted by M&J, it slipped his mind that he had to meet with Jade. However, it is one of those choices that are very prevalent in this game where you feel like he could have done both. He could have gone to meet Jade by saying he had somewhere to be and he'd see M&J back at the dorm later, or at the very least he could have spoken to Jade in Ep 5 or 6 to straighten things out with Jade, maybe tell a little white lie about why he didn't show up and try again with her.
let's say it's a very hidden crossroads

because when you agree to flirt with Jade you still don't know what will happen with Maya and Josy (in the first game)
and even worse after with Cathe, to whom you MUST say no

Jade and Cathe are the consolation prize for those who have made it to the end of Chapter 4 with the wrong affinity

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I like her, but I don't know what I like about her. She's a scrawny stoner with little personality that only cares about money, but I totally liked her from the moment she was there when the MC tried to join the DIKS (I think she's the one that said he was hitting on Sage).
Exactly, there was just something about her look when she was standing there with the crew eyeing MC. She gave him a little bit of encouragement, which was nice given how everything had been going so wrong that day.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it's a big mystery to me too

i don't like asian girls
I don't like tattoos
I don't like piercings

but shake thwn together ... I like it ..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes