Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I like her, but I don't know what I like about her. She's a scrawny stoner with little personality that only cares about money, but I totally liked her from the moment she was there when the MC tried to join the DIKS (I think she's the one that said he was hitting on Sage).
To me, she kind of feels like a (formerly?) genuine good person who just ended up on the wrong path. Even with the sex-for-tuition thing, her dialogue indicates she just wanted to do enough for herself and Quinn and no more, while Quinn is pushing to expand. She's lost her way, and just sort of given up trying.

Thats my take, at least.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
let's say it's a very hidden crossroads

because when you agree to flirt with Jade you still don't know what will happen with Maya and Josy (in the first game)
and even worse after with Cathe, to whom you MUST say no

Jade and Cathe are the consolation prize for those who have made it to the end of Chapter 4 with the wrong affinity
Speaking of Cathe, the forced "no" is only if you agree to do threesome thing? Also, why "wrong" affinity?

To me, she kind of feels like a (formerly?) genuine good person who just ended up on the wrong path. Even with the sex-for-tuition thing, her dialogue indicates she just wanted to do enough for herself and Quinn and no more, while Quinn is pushing to expand. She's lost her way, and just sort of given up trying.

Thats my take, at least.
It also seems Quinn likes to keep her at the bottom with her, why with whole college talk in ep. 5(?) and that's she's reject and not smart enough. The ep. 6 "checkmate" also seems to indicate that there's gonna/can be a break in future between those two, perhaps if she liked MC enough and gets a push from him to go against Quinn or whatever.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Thats my take, at least.
I do believe, that Quinn may be have a little bad influence on her, and may be she smoke a little too much Weed, but I can not really judge her on that regard .I'm guilty myself :ROFLMAO: :cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1003591
What's going on with her arm? :unsure:
So it's a Cyberpunk theme. :unsure:

No doubt these few renders will be better than the actual game. :ROFLMAO:
She only ever had the one tattoo sleeve, so I don't know what the fuck that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Odin73

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Thats my take, at least.
That's right. When she talks about playing the Oboe or whatever and wanting to study, you could tell she was a good girl in primary school. She probably had a difficult Tiger mom and a rough home life, so she tried drugs as an escape, tattoos to hide the pain, and eventually went off on the wrong track as she got older. All of that may have something to do with her not enjoying sex that much. I think she enjoyed simply kissing MC at the party more than any of the other lewd scenes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of Cathe, the forced "no" is only if you agree to do threesome thing? Also, why "wrong" affinity?

if you are in relationship with Maya + Josy you do not have the possibility to continue with Cathe when you take her home, otherwise you have the choice whether to continue or not.

in the first game virtually no one knew that Maya and Josy would turn down MC if he had DIK affinity, and for these players Jade and Cathe were a good consolation.

and in my opinion their function is essentially that, the consolation behind an unexpected crossroads.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That's right. When she talks about playing the Oboe or whatever and wanting to study, you could tell she was a good girl in primary school. She probably had a difficult Tiger mom and a rough home life, so she tried drugs as an escape, tattoos to hide the pain, and eventually went off on the wrong track as she got older. All of that may have something to do with her not enjoying sex that much. I think she enjoyed simply kissing MC at the party more than any of the other lewd scenes.
Yeah. And for me, I think that the 'sorrow'(?I dunno is thats the right word) of her situation is what draws me. She's always got this sad look on, and there's a part of me thats just "yeah, I get that". (Not that I get what its like to whore yourself out just to make tuition.)
I think thats partly why I like her when she's got more color and less black, too. With a plainer look, the innocence of her face is highlighted more, imo.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah. And for me, I think that the 'sorrow'(?I dunno is thats the right word) of her situation is what draws me. She's always got this sad look on, and there's a part of me thats just "yeah, I get that". (Not that I get what its like to whore yourself out just to make tuition.)
I think thats partly why I like her when she's got more color and less black, too. With a plainer look, the innocence of her face is highlighted more, imo.
:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-01-25 16-59-16-20.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...She's always got this sad look on, and there's a part of me thats just "yeah, I get that"....
Chad falls into the same category, always sorrowful looking too, somehow he doesn't get the same love as Riona. :cry:

Dude are you gay or what?
"what", definitely "what"
Asian girls totally do it for me, and tattoos, like serious tattoos (not small shoulder, ankle or fucking tramp stamps) are awesome. Piercings were never my thing though.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes