Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It could just be my eyes or the lighting I don't know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like you said, its lighting, I think. "Purple" is supposed to be in the dark, iirc. After movie night, with the lights off.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It could just be my eyes or the lighting I don't know.

Like you said, its lighting, I think. "Purple" is supposed to be in the dark, iirc. After movie night, with the lights off.
I guess it is, but it happens after the prep party to just not as noticeable.
I thought she looked quite grey, almost like a fucking zombie. But now we know, she was coming down with an illness. ;)

We're expecting the chapter by march, right?
It's as good a guess as anything, but since the developer has bought a pile of new hardware, development is rocketing along. He's stated that he'll use this to improve quality, not delivery times, but here's hoping for the best of both worlds. (y)

Fiend4Crack

Nov 13, 2020
I thought she looked quite grey, almost like a fucking zombie. But now we know, she was coming down with an illness. ;)

It's as good a guess as anything, but since the developer has bought a pile of new hardware, development is rocketing along. He's stated that he'll use this to improve quality, not delivery times, but here's hoping for the best of both worlds. (y)
Yeah i saw his patreon posts in the reddit, most people said around that time, so here's hoping we get the best outcome

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Can anyone recommend to me a good game with a male protag but that also has alot of lesbian scenes? Already played Melody/DmD/Treasure of nadia/lust epidemic/harem hotel

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed. Although, Ep6 gave indication that relationships might start getting locked down here and there. So she'll really only be there for the manwhores/cheaters.

in fact it is a big dilemma whether to continue to take every opportunity and then end up in a more or less serious relationship with a stripper, or to bind completely to only one girl (or 2 maybe ...).

at college

with the whole life ahead

really impossible to choose :unsure: :unsure:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT and shinkei

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Recently I bought an Oculus Quest, and connect it to my laptop through Virtual Desktop. Playing VNs on it is fucking amazing!!! :love: You can get the largest display you ever want. You can see every small detail on every render. Recommend this experience to everyone. Try it. Won't regret. Wow!
Dude, thats a thing? You can view your PC stuff on the Oculus? I thought it was only specific programs from the Oculus store. Man, I think one of my buddies got bored of his VR headset. I should go borrow that shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes