Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 999339
These are the same boots. So what we know is that the room contains a military outfit (or a hanged dead guy in his military boots).
I've never been a big proponent of the James is an M.I.A. soldier theory, but this is the image (on the right) that bothers me. It's not just some old boots sitting there by themselves, it's actually got the BDUs attached and tucked in. That is very unusual. You don't typically, if ever, store boots with pants still attached/tucked in, somehow hanging up. And what is holding them up in perfect human form? A life size mannequin in the open facing the door? Well, mannequin or corpse, both explanations are creepy. Is it just a DPC DAZ faux pas? Don't know but Bella definitely has some issues.

Reactions: Dr Krieger

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The Friday Prophets are great. Everytime I hear I pick up my guitar again... :ROFLMAO:

A few of my favourites - , and
Nice picks

The soundtrack of this game is really good

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
To lighten the mood here. Favorite tunes from the game. The entire playlist so far (161 tunes) is here: .

What are ya'll favourite songs/tunes?

For some reason the music when they first enter the strip joint does it for me (might have something to do with meeting Nicole for the first time :sneaky:):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if I'm looking for something a little more melancholy, the instrumental after tennis with Jill always does the trick:
My favorite is Just Peachy.

That said, I like a lot of the tracks and I don't hate any of them. So it's not like anyone can really go wrong here. :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Lily is the third wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

The next wallpaper is due Wednesday.

View attachment 999342
View attachment 999343

Enjoy!
It's amazing how one scene can completely change your perception of a character. Lily is attractive but not really my preferred look in an AVN girl. When she first showed up, my reaction was basically an eye roll with me thinking...another cliché throwaway character. All that changed when she stood up to Quinn. It was made all the better when Quinn essentially had no snappy comeback. She just sat there and took it. I enjoyed that so much. I thought, yep that was for Maya. :sneaky:
Anyway, good job DPC in creating a character with an interesting twist.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
My favorite is Just Peachy.

That said, I like a lot of the tracks and I don't hate any of them. So it's not like anyone can really go wrong here. :)
If you want a laugh, turn on the closed captioning on that video.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's amazing how one scene can completely change your perception of a character. Lily is attractive but not really my preferred look in an AVN girl. When she first showed up, my reaction was basically an eye roll with me thinking...another cliché throwaway character. All that changed when she stood up to Quinn. It was made all the better when Quinn essentially had no snappy comeback. She just sat there and took it. I enjoyed that so much. I thought, yep that was for Maya. :sneaky:
Anyway, good job DPC in creating a character with an interesting twist.
Lily's great and I'd definitely like to see more of her.

Reminds me of this idea I had for a spin-off game where she could be more of a central character.
DPC's next game: "Green with Envy". The MC, a man with the surname Green, is down on his luck and drowning his sorrows at the Pink Rose when one of the strippers, Envy, takes pity on him and befriends him. Slowly their relationship builds, as does his relationship with the other girls - Brandi, Rose, Sandy, and Lily - but is the MC looking for committment with Envy, or just to have a good time with her and the other girls? ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lily's great and I'd definitely like to see more of her.

Reminds me of this idea I had for a spin-off game where she could be more of a central character.

Holy Bacchus said:
DPC's next game: "Green with Envy". The MC, a man with the surname Green, is down on his luck and drowning his sorrows at the Pink Rose when one of the strippers, Envy, takes pity on him and befriends him. Slowly their relationship builds, as does his relationship with the other girls - Brandi, Rose, Sandy, and Lily - but is the MC looking for committment with Envy, or just to have a good time with her and the other girls? ;)
It's uncanny. This is like a page right out of my own real life. Aside from the fact that my name isn't Green, the strip club I went to isn't called the Pink Rose, none of the strippers took pity on me, and our relationship never progressed beyond me shoving money in their thongs...completely the same!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's one of the threesomes I'm looking forward to in the future, it's been hinted at, and MC gots to bank all the HOTs. Give us Elena/JB and Ashley/Derek.

Something different.
I suspect that Ashley would be Derek's breaking point. He might kinda let the stuff at the HOT house slide because MC didn't "seal the deal" as it were, but knowing how much he actually likes her, if you bang Ashley I think Derek's going to kick your ass.

Lol, to be honest, I deleted those to ensure someone doesn't get the urge to find what takes soo much space in my drive. hah, i just realised i should have taken a screenshot when deleting the games, man, i was so surprised, ashamed and proud at the moment
VNs aren't terribly demanding games, go get yourself a reasonably priced 10TB HD, nobody'll notice them in all that space, even you.
I think AL is worth it. I enjoyed it. It is clearly an earlier effort, less polished, and with a few story choices that are controversial. Despite that, I still enjoyed it. But not everyone is a fan, so best to try it out and see for yourself :)
I love Melissa, and Liam, and I even kinda like the smurf girl, but the forced nature of certain choices definitely turned me off it a little bit at the end there. Still an absolutely great game IMO, but I'd rather see some of those same characters in other games in the future.
But this is probably the biggest "WTF?!" preview ever. :ROFLMAO: I have no idea what to make of this. o_O :WaitWhat:
Wasn't there a discussion between MC and somebody about him going to the club and working there?

Clearly, the MC is going to take Maya's dad to the strip club as misdirection, where he gets down and dirty, and bangs Maya's dad in an orgy with the strippers.
"Family Comes First" was the motto, wasn't it? First you bang his sister, then his mother (Nora), so working pops into the equation will fully unlock Derek's mental breakdown.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
To lighten the mood here. Favorite tunes from the game. The entire playlist so far (161 tunes) is here: .

For some reason the music when they first enter the strip joint does it for me (might have something to do with meeting Nicole for the first time :sneaky:):
And if I'm looking for something a little more melancholy, the instrumental after tennis with Jill always does the trick:

Obviously this one and for the instrumental:

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I suspect that Ashley would be Derek's breaking point. He might kinda let the stuff at the HOT house slide because MC didn't "seal the deal" as it were, but knowing how much he actually likes her, if you bang Ashley I think Derek's going to kick your ass.

"Family Comes First" was the motto, wasn't it? First you bang his sister, then his mother (Nora), so working pops into the equation will fully unlock Derek's mental breakdown.
Yeah, if you add Ashley to the mix? Whew, yeah Derek will definitely lose it. You don't fuck a man's lady, his mother(?), and his sister without retribution.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Whole soundtrack is well picked and fitting, creating mood and themes, but so far I took liking to this one the most

and Etude Minimaliste posted by

Obviously this one and for the instrumental:

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes