travelman

Dec 14, 2018
and That's exactly what my concern is, this would be pretty much a let down ending, don't you think?
I dunno if it would be let down ending, but with what we got so far I just don't see it ending any other way. With the pace the game is going so far, it really seems like rather contained and event filled few weeks drama which tbh I don't have problem with. The strength in BaDIK for me so far lies in it's story, whole college experience game sound more like one of those freeroam/create your own MC games, which sure, would be fun game to play, but I think it would need to sacrifice a lot of quality that you can get from more focused approach.

I'm thinking the opposite. I see sequels and spin-offs coming, such as grad school (Being a DIK: DIK Masters, and Being a DIK: Doctors of DIK) or epilogue stories (Being a DIK: Arieth's Legacy, and Being an ΑΝΩ: Tybalt's Produce Years).
I can be okay with that if one of those is focused on Jade.:love:

Reactions: 2406

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yep. but if we want to play the devil's advocate, in this case Quinn. We can Say She is just afraid that she will be left alone, that Riona will leave her, but she's too insecure and pride, to admit her feelings, to show her emotions, and vulnerabilities, so instead she meaner and manipulative.
isn't it fascinating? How we can approach differently the same subject. :cool:
well, except when it's come to Josy and Maya because we know they are unredeemable:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It really comes down to do you believe that a person's past justifies their present actions. I think most people can be redeemed, but I don't think just because someone had a difficult upbringing that absolves them of all the crimes that they commit later in life. As difficult as it may be, everyone has the free will to overcome past trauma. That said, I can't see Quinn doing a complete 180° turn in the story and going from Ms. Watch the world burn to Ms. Good girl who tries to make up for everything she's done by being nice to everyone. That would be boring anyway. DPC will give her glimpses of self-awareness and try to get the player to sympathize with her when she lets her guard down (with forlorn looks, sad music, needy texts, anal sex for Kellermann :devilish:, etc.), but ultimately, she'll choose to be the same old Quinn...until she gets shanked to death by a meth head in an alley. If she takes Riona with her, then I'll really be displeased.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
it seems that there's some serious urgent shit going on right now
Indeed.
- Quinn's problems
- Quinn v Maya
- Maya v Maya's dad
- Bella's issues and the locked room
- Tybalt's lawsuit/blackmail scheme
- Mansion repair
- Comforting sage
- Find out who posted Cathy's pics
- Guy/girl who had the pics on Dawe/Chad
- etc.

MC expected to solve everyone's problems:
chandler1rpaat.gif

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Here's a quick patch so you can have your cake (M&J) and eat it too (Jade). Note this does not include the walkthrough, so if you have the walthrough enabled, it will no longer be enabled for episode 4, I could make that update too, but I'm lazy.

You have to stick the file in your "BaDIK\Game" folder. Either backup the existing update4.rpy file (if it exists) or just overwrite it and don't give a shit.

EDIT: Added a walkthrough compatible path. If you've got the walkthrough mod installed, just grab the Update4_walkthough.rpc file instead, rename it to just update4.rpc and stash it in the "BaDIK\Game" folder.
your awesome man thanks.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have been behaving on here. Call it a New Year's Resolution.
But I thought it time to re rate my girls..... there may be a trend here lol
1: Bella
2: Jade
3: Nicole/Envy
4: Sage
5: Maya
6: Cathy
7: Josy
8: Quinn
9: Mona
10: Carmella (spelling been too long since last replay)
11: Sara
12: Melonie
13: Arieth
14: Jill
15: Our ex girlfriend whose name I can never remember.
Peace
if I was forced to choose in the story bella 100 %

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Here's a quick patch so you can have your cake (M&J) and eat it too (Jade). Note this does not include the walkthrough, so if you have the walthrough enabled, it will no longer be enabled for episode 4, I could make that update too, but I'm lazy.

You have to stick the file in your "BaDIK\Game" folder. Either backup the existing update4.rpy file (if it exists) or just overwrite it and don't give a shit.

EDIT: Added a walkthrough compatible path. If you've got the walkthrough mod installed, just grab the Update4_walkthough.rpc file instead, rename it to just update4.rpc and stash it in the "BaDIK\Game" folder.
you should tag a mod to link this for the opening post.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yep. but if we want to play the devil's advocate, in this case Quinn. We can Say She is just afraid that she will be left alone, that Riona will leave her
Yeah, she puts on a brave face but its clear she is scared. Of being alone in general or just scared to face the bad choices she has made by herself. She's but up a wall so long she can't bring it down without seeming weak.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Nvm, was on my side, guess extraction hadnt see those files ?

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, the library is confusing for some reason. From the starting desk its DOWN > DOWN > LEFT > LEFT > RIGHT > UP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at KRJ sitting there trying to pretend like she's not sexy, showing off some nip.

Still can't get over Jill's old-woman smiling face.
Well, you ain't lying. Her face changes so much depending on the angle and whether or not she is grinning. She can be adorable, sexy, evil raccoon, old woman, and or just pure fucking alien depending on her grin.

Then you have the constant adjustments to her face between episodes. Sometimes I just want to throttle DPC and say please stop tweaking the model. She doesn't need any more time in the oven, she's done. We are halfway through the game, it's time to stop and just leave her as is.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes