Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Waot what, you can actually avoid them?!?!
Please teach me how senpai!!
They're throwing all theor dramas and troubles on me and I wouldn't even want to piss on them of they were on fire. But I have o help them because, reasons.
At the prep mansion when Maya(or was it Josy?) asks for you to come. You can say you don't have the time for it and you can just dodge all of their scenes there. But I may have used a wrong word. The correct wording would be "keeping it minimal" :p
edit : if you don't get in a relationship with them, you won't get their picnic scene, phonecalls etc. In short, life gets better :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At the prep mansion when Maya(or was it Josy?) asks for you to come. You can say you don't have the time for it and you can just dodge all of their scenes there. But I may have used a wrong word. The correct wording would be "keeping it minimal" :p
edit : if you don't get in a relationship with them, you won't get their picnic scene, phonecalls etc. In short, life gets better :KEK:
they call you, they call you ...

not for birthday wishes but they call you ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jury's still out on Jill's virginity.
The Jury just reported in; she's a virgin. ;)

Seriously, based on what we've seeen of her and how she is around the MC, plus what we know of her past relationships, I don't think there's any way that's she's not a virgin.

Regarding the lessons, I wonder when/if it's going to matter just how well the MC scores on his tests. I know there have been a small number of scenes influenced by the mc's performance (helping that dude in Maths and either being praised or corrected by Cathy, and perhaps when the teachers are talking about you at the lunch table it may sway some of their comments). But I wonder if, at the very end of the game, the MC's performance will impact his prospects in the epilogue.
A MC who gets 100% on all tests - goes on to have a prosperous and financially successful career.

A MC who gets 0% on all tests - will forever be known as the manwhore of B&R and spends his days getting drunk at the Pink Rose hitting on the increasingly younger girls trying to re-live his glory days but now he's a just a creepy old perv.

they call you, they call you ...

not for birthday wishes but they call you ...
Difficult to call someone and wish them 'Happy Birthday' when they weren't told by that person that it was their birthday.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
She does prostitute herself out because the MC can pay to fuck her.
how much of that is an excuse to sleep with the mc and have an excuse to do so instead of a "weakness" in her heart?
She´s afraid of getting hurt but she as a certain level of attraction that she can´t resist! Must be the gravity pull of the Mc´s Dick!
She messes with Maya and makes her list out of pure spite and envy for anyone whom the MC feels attraction!
The lunch thing with Bella she was there watching him! She finds him in Sage Room with Sage dripping semen from her chin!
the "i see you" threw chills down my spine! She gave it up for free in the rooftop!
She got pissed at Camila not just because of the extra spice without extra money but because she felt threaned!

The best BaDIK gameplay video on YouTube.

It's like 30 minutes but I fucking tell you, you start watching this shit there's a good chance you'll watch the whole thing.

The couple are so funny. And DPC should totally employ Jeannie for all the voice acting! :D
that`s how i discovered this game actually! Actually Henry as also an amazing voice
the confinement started to get to me and do fundamental analyses on stock options can become boring after 6 or 7 hours
particularly when your saving hability is limited to 100 euros a month and you practice the byte and hold strategy!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The best BaDIK gameplay video on YouTube.

It's like 30 minutes but I fucking tell you, you start watching this shit there's a good chance you'll watch the whole thing.

The couple are so funny. And DPC should totally employ Jeannie for all the voice acting! :D

I'm already seeing DPC put all the legal machinery to work to close their YouTube channel

P.S:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a damn hypocrite this man is, he banned me for asking for a render that I didn't know you had to pay for it and he gives them a free steam key ...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm already seeing DPC put all the legal machinery to work to close their YouTube channel

He actually gave them a free Steam key after he saw their review.

What a damn hypocrite this man is, he banned me for asking for a render that I didn't know you had to pay for it and he gives them a free steam key
Well that sucks a whole lotta balls. :(

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
instead of writing him a message they could call him, it's not that a call from wishes is strictly a matter between boyfriends & girlfriends...
Did you check missed calls, that you are sure they didn't call.

It is the standard process in the game, to shift most phone communication to free roams and give players control of it.

Building on that reasons not to like this or that LI is ....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what do you mean?

instead of writing him a message they could call him, it's not that a call from wishes is strictly a matter between boyfriends & girlfriends...
Well, for whatever reason, DPC decided to make that an optional call for those on the M&J route, so whilst they could and probably should have called him no matter what, this is how it is.

Also, I've had people text saying things like, "Call me when you get this", instead of just phoning, so them doing this isn't unusual.

P.S:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a damn hypocrite this man is, he banned me for asking for a render that I didn't know you had to pay for it and he gives them a free steam key ...
Another for the overly-punitive ban club. :( That sucks man. DPC really is very unforgiving and quick to judge people, but what's the full story here? What were you asking for and why?

Also, this YT person is potentially giving them more patrons, so it's in DPC's interest to essentially "partner" with them to produce more of this content and gets them more notoriety and more patrons.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, for whatever reason, DPC decided to make that an optional call for those on the M&J route, so whilst they could and probably should have called him no matter what, this is how it is.

Also, I've had people text saying things like, "Call me when you get this", instead of just phoning, so them doing this isn't unusual.

Another for the overly-punitive ban club. :( That sucks man. DPC really is very unforgiving and quick to judge people, but what's the full story here? What were you asking for and why?

Also, this YT person is potentially giving them more patrons, so it's in DPC's interest to essentially "partner" with them to produce more of this content and gets them more notoriety and more patrons.
First, one day I jokingly answered a user that he could use a mod to be able to do both routes, but that was it, a joke, I was not encouraging the use of mods. Then one day they were talking about this forum and I said: I come from that forbidden site too, I don't hide, and thanks to that I met DPC and now I support him (apparently he didn't like me saying that ... Motherfucker) and third the day that Riona's special render came out, I opened Discord as always and I saw that people were talking about a Riona render that was cool and I said: let's see show it there to see what you are talking about, silly of me, Knowing that it was the new render I would not have asked or if they had given me the option to explain myself, but it was late, I had been banned from both discord and patreon. I contacted Dawe, an admin of his server and he understood my motives and tried to convince Pink but he couldn't ... and all because of his fucking ego and not being able to see things in context and without allowing me to explain myself. I was not asking for the render to be able to have it "free".. i just thought it was an old render or other stuff

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First, one day I jokingly answered a user that he could use a mod to be able to do both routes, but that was it, a joke, I was not encouraging the use of mods. Then one day they were talking about this forum and I said: I come from that forbidden site too, I don't hide, and thanks to that I met DPC and now I support him (apparently he didn't like me saying that ... Motherfucker) and third the day that Riona's special render came out, I opened Discord as always and I saw that people were talking about a Riona render that was cool and I said: let's see show it there to see what you are talking about, silly of me, Knowing that it was the new render I would not have asked or if they had given me the option to explain myself, but it was late, I had been banned from both discord and patreon. I contacted Dawe, an admin of his server and he understood my motives and tried to convince Pink but he couldn't ... and all because of his fucking ego and not being able to see things in context and without allowing me to explain myself. I was not asking for the render to be able to have it "free".. i just thought it was an old render or other stuff
Sounds like there's a couple of issues here:
  1. His Discord server must allow for users of all tiers to talk and interact, which is what pretty much all Discords do, but when people of a certain tier start talking about preview renders they can see that others can't, it's not really fair on the other patrons to be hearing about it when they're not allowed to see it just because they can't afford it. This is why I believe locking preview renders (that will eventually be seen by all patrons in the game anyway) behind a paywall is ridiculous.
  2. You mentioned this place, even though it wasn't directly by name, and that will have put you on their shit list so that when you asked about the render they immediately and wrongfully assumed you wanted it so you could post it here.
In any case, what DPC did here, as is the case almost 100% of the time, was wrong and needlessly as well as over-the-top punitive. Their single strike policy for minor non-offenses is ludicrous, but they obviously don't care about losing one or 2 people because they're clearly blinded by ego and money.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but in fact there is no problem.

I simply replied that it's not true that if you're not on the M + J route they won't call you on the phone. a phone call they don't make is the one for good wishes, which is a choice of DPC to differentiate the two routes.

while for example that they don't call you when you are at Bella's makes sense for the story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Did you check missed calls, that you are sure they didn't call.

It is the standard process in the game, to shift most phone communication to free roams and give players control of it.

Building on that reasons not to like this or that LI is ....

sorry I did not understand.

the game does not warn me of any missed calls, if MC is in relationship with M + J they call him also promising him a future surprise, otherwise they write him a greeting message

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020

That's nothing. ICSTOR's admins ban you for just asking about the next update.
Apparently, ISCTOR get triggered by that question. xD

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
sorry I did not understand.

the game does not warn me of any missed calls, if MC is in relationship with M + J they call him also promising him a future surprise, otherwise they write him a greeting message
My point is that the way a phone call with M&J is secured serves a way of narration, not to individual characters.

M&J cannot call to MC unless they are allowed to do so by the game. The game only allowed them to send a message so that the MC player could decide when to call them, as part of the free roam. It's clear from the whole situation that they wanted a phone call with the MC. Sending a message to get the MC to call them was the only way they were allowed to do so.

For the purposes of storytelling, we can imagine that they could not reach each MC. MC found a missed call and “call M&J” appeared in his objectives. That's why he called them during this free roam and not during another.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes