ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
either both or neither

it seems impossible to me Josy follows the HOTs with Maya outside worrying about her father

discarding scenarios of "corruption" for Josy, even to distract themselves they could see what life is as HOTs
I don't know I think Josy desperately need her own story, not necessary the corruption of Josy and the desire of some peoples seeing her whoring herself out.
But it would be definitely interesting if Josy stay with the Hots, and Maya might not. The diference that Josy does not need money so Quinn wont be able to manipulate her, Josy is more like Lilly, than Mona for example. and it would be great opportunity for her to make friends. Maya basically distance herself from everybody, Josy is quite opposite, how long she can do what maya want instead of what she wants for herself?! isn't the let's just be friend path is basically this, like Josy would like to be with the MC, but because of Maya she chose not to.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know I think Josy desperately need her own story, not necessary the corruption of Josy and the desire of some peoples seeing her whoring herself out.
But it would be definitely interesting if Josy stay with the Hots, and Maya might not. The diference that Josy does not need money so Quinn wont be able to manipulate her, Josy is more like Lilly, than Mona for example. and it would be great opportunity for her to make friends. Maya basically distance herself from everybody, Josy is quite opposite, how long she can do what maya want instead of what she wants for herself?! isn't the let's just be friend path is basically this, like Josy would like to be with the MC, but because of Maya she chose not to.

it would not be bad. I have long argued that Josy is practically abandoned narratively by chapter 3

but Josy entered the HOTs only for Maya, because of the free tuition issue, why should she stay there? being there anyway would deprive her of private time with Maya (and possibly with MC)

it seems very unlikely to me

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The thing is that Josy's initial plan, or at least how it seemed, was that she would join the HOTs to also go down the free tuition path and basically squirrel away the money her Dad is giving her in order to use it for her and Maya (and I guess the MC if he's part of the relationship and she's hopeful they'll all still be together after 4 years) to use in order to get away from Maya's Dad and start a new life together.

Given that she also now knows the free tuition is BS, it would mean having to use the tuition her Dad's providing to get her through college meaning she'll have nothing saved for her "running from Maya's Dad" plan, so staying with the HOTs no longer serves this plan.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The thing is that Josy's initial plan, or at least how it seemed, was that she would join the HOTs to also go down the free tuition path and basically squirrel away the money her Dad is giving her in order to use it for her and Maya (and I guess the MC if he's part of the relationship and she's hopeful they'll all still be together after 4 years) to use in order to get away from Maya's Dad and start a new life together.

Given that she also now knows the free tuition is BS, it would mean having to use the tuition her Dad's providing to get her through college meaning she'll have nothing saved for her "running from Maya's Dad" plan, so staying with the HOTs no longer serves this plan.
Unless she indeed accepts the 'free' tuition, that we know it's a real thing for some girls...

• Sad
Reactions: Gladheim

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it would not be bad. I have long argued that Josy is practically abandoned narratively by chapter 3

but Josy entered the HOTs only for Maya, because of the free tuition issue, why should she stay there? being there anyway would deprive her of private time with Maya (and possibly with MC)

it seems very unlikely to me
Hmm, I think it's safe to say that MC is very much welcomed in the HOTs circle :ROFLMAO: . Despite how it started, all of them is very much like him, even Quinn:cool:. So I think Josy and MC alone time would not be a problem, Maya might be left out for sure. if she is not part of it.
but I do wonder if my theory might be right, and Maya temporary leave, and the story move forward, with Josy staying with Host, and MC doing what he is doing, and later when Maya show up again, that could shake thing up again. in order for Josy to develop by her own, She need to be separated from Maya. Maya did not have this problem in the first 3-4 episode, and even when Josy showed up, that effected Josy more than Maya.
or simply they both Stay Hot, I mean yeah there is no free tuition, her quitting from the Hots won't change that so it's basically pointless to leave anyway.
and there are lots of power play going around in the Hot house anyway. Lily can shake thing up, who know how Sage will be now, that Chad is out of the picture.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
either both or neither

it seems impossible to me Josy follows the HOTs with Maya outside worrying about her father

discarding scenarios of "corruption" for Josy, even to distract themselves they could see what life is as HOTs
Maya never liked the HOT's, she only pledged to get the fantastical "Free Tuition". Even in the scene in episode 6 she said that she wasn't going back to the HOT's, not Quinn; like she blamed them for Quinn's deception.

Josy may have no other choice. Once again in the episode 6 scene we have Maya saying that her Father can't see them living together, even though it's Josy's assigned dorm. Josy may be with the HOT's because she has no where else to go.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmm, I think it's safe to say that MC is very much welcomed in the HOTs circle :ROFLMAO: . Despite how it started, all of them is very much like him, even Quinn:cool:. So I think Josy and MC alone time would not be a problem, Maya might be left out for sure. if she is not part of it.
but I do wonder if my theory might be right, and Maya temporary leave, and the story move forward, with Josy staying with Host, and MC doing what he is doing, and later when Maya show up again, that could shake thing up again. in order for Josy to develop by her own, She need to be separated from Maya. Maya did not have this problem in the first 3-4 episode, and even when Josy showed up, that effected Josy more than Maya.
or simply they both Stay Hot, I mean yeah there is no free tuition, her quitting from the Hots won't change that so it's basically pointless to leave anyway.
and there are lots of power play going around in the Hot house anyway. Lily can shake thing up, who know how Sage will be now, that Chad is out of the picture.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but in theory Josy should only spend her free time with Maya or Maya + MC.

that Maya, desperate for her father, is left out at this point in the plot makes no sense. instead her own life and roommate should neglect her? to do what? a swim in the pool?

everything can be with the right explanation, but right now I don't see it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya never liked the HOT's, she only pledged to get the fantastical "Free Tuition". Even in the scene in episode 6 she said that she wasn't going back to the HOT's, not Quinn; like she blamed them for Quinn's deception.

Josy may have no other choice. Once again in the episode 6 scene we have Maya saying that her Father can't see them living together, even though it's Josy's assigned dorm. Josy may be with the HOT's because she has no where else to go.

not a bad explanation.

but it goes in the direction of continuing to hide which I morally do not like, in any case better than the acting of the fake boyfriend

it would completely defuse the danger of sudden visits from Maya's father, and I don't know if that would be good or bad

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but in theory Josy should only spend her free time with Maya or Maya + MC.

that Maya, desperate for her father, is left out at this point in the plot makes no sense. instead her own life and roommate should neglect her? to do what? a swim in the pool?

everything can be with the right explanation, but right now I don't see it
I understand where you came from. However, I do think, we might give too much credit to the Josy Maya bound. I do like Josy, best girl , I also think some of her decision was purely just an impulse to piss of her dad. once She made peace with him, She was pretty much on the right path for herself. We also see how little it was needed to shake the whole Josy maya world, just a little distance, couple of weeks not seeing each other. Hell, Josy was ready to throw the towel and move away.
and once Josy showed up, She already make new friends, in name of Jill. She even think this in her inner thought. " Maya promised me to show me the college later, but Jill offering me this right now, and I could make a new friend". and even in ep 6 before the Dng game, in the library, during the free roaming, Josy and Jill talking, while Maya is alone ( - I'm not complain we get a nice hot moment with her :cool::ROFLMAO:- ) this is also telling.
I would go that far, that it has more chance of Josy and Maya staying together if the MC part of their relationship, He could be the one who keep them together, otherwise it's just matter of time before they path get seperated:ROFLMAO:. I'm not saying that break up could not happen even if the MC is part of it, I just say it has more chance to not happen .
I hope that even if I part of it, I still can have my solo route with Josy somehow:ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
not a bad explanation.

but it goes in the direction of continuing to hide which I morally do not like, in any case better than the acting of the fake boyfriend

it would completely defuse the danger of sudden visits from Maya's father, and I don't know if that would be good or bad
I think that Josy would do it, but would also resent doing it. This would surely be the crisis in Maya and Josy's relationship, though whether it ends their relationship or start the opportunity for solo paths I'm not sure. Josy may even start seeing that Prep boy that she knows (I've forgotten his name)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand where you came from. However, I do think, we might give too much credit to the Josy Maya bound. I do like Josy, best girl , I also think some of her decision was purely just an impulse to piss of her dad. once She made peace with him, She was pretty much on the right path for herself. We also see how little it was needed to shake the whole Josy maya world, just a little distance, couple of weeks not seeing each other. Hell, Josy was ready to throw the towel and move away.
and once Josy showed up, She already make new friends, in name of Jill. She even think this in her inner thought. " Maya promised me to show me the college later, but Jill offering me this right now, and I could make a new friend". and even in ep 6 before the Dng game, in the library, during the free roaming, Josy and Jill talking, while Maya is alone ( - I'm not complain we get a nice hot moment with her :cool::ROFLMAO:- ) this is also telling.
I would go that far, that it has more chance of Josy and Maya staying together if the MC part of their relationship, He could be the one who keep them together, otherwise it's just matter of time before they path get seperated:ROFLMAO:. I'm not saying that break up could not happen even if the MC is part of it, I just say it has more chance to not happen .
I hope that even if I part of it, I still can have my solo route with Josy somehow:ROFLMAO:

I also see it as you say. with MC a pillar of their relationship, luckily for them there was MC at the end of the third chapter.

and in theory in the friendship route the relationship between Maya and Josy "should" be doomed to rupture. but for now we have not really seen anything that goes in this direction, it is all linked to a confession to Derek ... from then on, absolute nothingness.

Popoch19

Jan 19, 2021
So I'm doing my CHICK Jill playthrough and I unlocked every scene with her (I have the maximum RP point available with her), Bella recommended me but she didn't call me in the Auditorium in ep6 and now I'm at the Library for the D&G game.

What gives ? :unsure: :cry:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I also see it as you say. with MC a pillar of their relationship, luckily for them there was MC at the end of the third chapter.

and in theory in the friendship route the relationship between Maya and Josy "should" be doomed to rupture. but for now we have not really seen anything that goes in this direction, it is all linked to a confession to Derek ... from then on, absolute nothingness.
Oh I think there's more than just the confession to Derek.

I believe that Josy's resentment of Maya's Father's interference, and Maya's inability to stand up to him, was the point of all the friction when they were separated over the summer. If Maya ask Josy to move out of the dorm, I feel that it would bring these old resentments back.

Remember, in game time it hasn't been that long (assuming ep7 begins on Friday night, seven days) since Josy reconciled with her Father. It's also only been very long since the episode 4 library scene. And only nine days since they got back together in the first place.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes