Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Damn this place is wild... in a day we had a guy drop a ton of wack-ass theories after reading the whole thread, a whole discussion about allignment, and a guy who is (too) close with his dad? I love y'all.
actually that´s just 10% of all my theories! yeah the Sarah thing and JB last name being Burke is totally out there! But its for the perfect Massive Dick ending

i got it out of a story of a guys revenge against his Bully! the dude seduced the bully sister then cucked him with the dudes girlfriend and finally sent out a video of him doing his bully mom´s to the entire school Facebook! I just added the homo part for the total nuke tybalt!

sister : annoyed
girlfriend: pissed
Mother: crushed
Dad: that´s how much i hate you and find you detestable and incapable of being loved!

As for the Josy going for the HOT´s she clearly states with all her words she would love to be in a sorority!

Another of my theories is a split between the HOT´s and Quinn leaves to create her own sorority called the HOE´s!
I mean shouldn't be hard to make Stephen cough up one of the campus houses there should be plenty around!

But that falls in what i believe DPC should do after this! He should create a game called the fraternity in the style of Milfycity he just needs the map and a few other animations from what i heard isctor was doing he doesn't even need to do anything just hire the right dudes since he already as the "lore" or Lure and the rest of the team can develop on it
a bit like George "the" RR "Fat Fuck" Martin who created the lore and now just lives of what other people create on derivations of his work without actually finishing his own...

and ofc the game would get 2 possible beginnings either you start totally fresh on the beginning of the 1st year after the MC arrival (with ofc the mandatory caracther building part and creating a backstory just like in mount and blade) or by the end of your current play through as Rusty retires from president in favor of the MC which would be far more fun since you have a girlfriend (unless you picked Sage since she´s graduating) and you had to

run the politics:
either pick the Hoe´s or the Hot´s to party with
making peace or war with the Jocks in exchange for school support from the Betas
deciding if they are going for a full out harassment campaign against the preps,
getting to collect profile archives from all the girls in college
select who to invite to parties and how to satisfy them so they´ll come (like a mini game where you can try to get the best ratios of girl per dude)
deciding if dudes can show up at the DIk party in exchange for "favors" or cash and such!

finances of the house:
keeping up the repair game for mansion maintenance and cash
improvements like splitting the library into 3 more rooms
a swimming pool
getting some gym stuff (perhaps in the balcony?) or turning the lower party room into a private gym
a freaking Jacuzzi for the balcony (i mean really their rich and cant afford a Jacuzzi?)
official DIK car or dirt bikes (or even real Bikes)
or the master plan of getting enough cash per semester to pay all the DIK´s Tuition for that semester

basically the game would be being the dik president (check out rules for rules on you tube) and it can be fun,,,

I love coming here. Everyone commenting on the events of the game without getting into other shit. This is a great game for good people. Congratulations
I wish there were more like this
that´s confinements for you... except for CK2 and Bannerlord there´s nothing much to do! Although it gets on your nerves wanting to reply but keep thoroughgoing so you don´t make a fool of yourself presenting weird crazy theories ... that have already been debated some time ago!

My favorite so far is that Derek is the rat that rated you out to Tommy and didn't allowed to finish the deed with Josy... that dude can´t keep his mouth shut but that would assume that Tommy knew who you were which would mean that he kept tabs on Josy during the summer and once Derek opened his mouth he connected the dots and Ruined Pete and Monica romantic weekend out...

the other one is that Sage and Rusty are sister and brother(or cousins) and that´s the other person Jacob was going to say after he named Chad
other persons who are important in school and would screw you over if you did Sage in public could be Cathy? Stephen? Jade?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I can't wait to see, I hope, some shenanigans from Camila and Rae Lil Black Riona living together. That could be an epic threesome, but still amazing as lesbian only.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
actually that´s just 10% of all my theories! yeah the Sarah thing and JB last name being Burke is totally out there! But its for the perfect Massive Dick ending

i got it out of a story of a guys revenge against his Bully! the dude seduced the bully sister then cucked him with the dudes girlfriend and finally sent out a video of him doing his bully mom´s to the entire school Facebook! I just added the homo part for the total nuke tybalt!

sister : annoyed
girlfriend: pissed
Mother: crushed
Dad: that´s how much i hate you and find you detestable and incapable of being loved!

As for the Josy going for the HOT´s she clearly states with all her words she would love to be in a sorority!

Another of my theories is a split between the HOT´s and Quinn leaves to create her own sorority called the HOE´s!
I mean shouldn't be hard to make Stephen cough up one of the campus houses there should be plenty around!

But that falls in what i believe DPC should do after this! He should create a game called the fraternity in the style of Milfycity he just needs the map and a few other animations from what i heard isctor was doing he doesn't even need to do anything just hire the right dudes since he already as the "lore" or Lure and the rest of the team can develop on it
a bit like George "the" RR "Fat Fuck" Martin who created the lore and now just lives of what other people create on derivations of his work without actually finishing his own...

and ofc the game would get 2 possible beginnings either you start totally fresh on the beginning of the 1st year after the MC arrival (with ofc the mandatory caracther building part and creating a backstory just like in mount and blade) or by the end of your current play through as Rusty retires from president in favor of the MC which would be far more fun since you have a girlfriend (unless you picked Sage since she´s graduating) and you had to

run the politics:
either pick the Hoe´s or the Hot´s to party with
making peace or war with the Jocks in exchange for school support from the Betas
deciding if they are going for a full out harassment campaign against the preps,
getting to collect profile archives from all the girls in college
select who to invite to parties and how to satisfy them so they´ll come (like a mini game where you can try to get the best ratios of girl per dude)
deciding if dudes can show up at the DIk party in exchange for "favors" or cash and such!

finances of the house:
keeping up the repair game for mansion maintenance and cash
improvements like splitting the library into 3 more rooms
a swimming pool
getting some gym stuff (perhaps in the balcony?) or turning the lower party room into a private gym
a freaking Jacuzzi for the balcony (i mean really their rich and cant afford a Jacuzzi?)
official DIK car or dirt bikes (or even real Bikes)
or the master plan of getting enough cash per semester to pay all the DIK´s Tuition for that semester

basically the game would be being the dik president (check out rules for rules on you tube) and it can be fun,,,

that´s confinements for you... except for CK2 and Bannerlord there´s nothing much to do! Although it gets on your nerves wanting to reply but keep thoroughgoing so you don´t make a fool of yourself presenting weird crazy theories ... that have already been debated some time ago!

My favorite so far is that Derek is the rat that rated you out to Tommy and didn't allowed to finish the deed with Josy... that dude can´t keep his mouth shut but that would assume that Tommy knew who you were which would mean that he kept tabs on Josy during the summer and once Derek opened his mouth he connected the dots and Ruined Pete and Monica romantic weekend out...

the other one is that Sage and Rusty are sister and brother(or cousins) and that´s the other person Jacob was going to say after he named Chad
other persons who are important in school and would screw you over if you did Sage in public could be Cathy? Stephen? Jade?
don't take this personal, but this is the best reaction I could give :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Definitely not, you'll need at least 3 different playthroughs to unlock everything.
I think 2 can be enough. if you play right. you basically need a path with Josy and Maya and a path without them :ROFLMAO:
I mean yeah if we considering the 3 different choice at the end of ep3, who you go to, Derek, Sage, Bela, but you dont need seperate save for that, you can achieve to be open all 3 of them in one row , and you just reload and play the 3 diferent begining , for the galery. :ROFLMAO:. if we strictly talking about the gallery, I mean the lewd scenes

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I think 2 can be enough. if you play right. you basically need a path with Josy and Maya and a path without them :ROFLMAO:
I mean yeah if we considering the 3 different choice at the end of ep3, who you go to, Derek, Sage, Bela, but you dont need seperate save for that, you can achieve to be open all 3 of them in one row , and you just reload and play the 3 diferent begining , for the galery. :ROFLMAO:. if we strictly talking about the gallery, I mean the lewd scenes
so im safe to ep 3 and then ill need to save? and josy and maya? they a group option?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so im safe to ep 3 and then ill need to save? and josy and maya? they a group option?
it's a little complicated, and it will be more complicated as we progress. as of it right now, I say 2 separate path, a chick path open up Jill, Josy, Maya , Bella,. and dik path for the rest.
A balanced neutral run, could work out for a while but the thing is, later on, Josy and Maya start to lock you out from content, just like Jill, start to lock you out.
so eventually we will probably need more than 2 run. :ROFLMAO: .

Edit: but yeah, just use the mod, and cheats, if only the lewd are important. seem like I'm the only one anyway, who only have one path,. and dont use any cheat or mod, beside the walkthrough for help for the class, and for the special renders locations :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: H2R

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i handled worse in real life! but you do remember how that movie ended right? besides why throw out there 1 idea that has a 25% of being good when you can send 100 at a 10% success rate? you have 40 times better ideas winging it like i do!
out of curiosity, how do you perform so far ? :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes