shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just replayed the game and can't help but notice the tension between Bella and Jill in ep 5 when the shared a bed and more.
Did the have some sort of relationship before? I think Bella said something in the lines of "I stopped it". But hey that's just a theory AAAHHHh game theory.aanndddd cut.
Definitely some past hanky panky between the two!

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
If the guy who's responsible for rewriting DPC's dialogue to make it sound more "American" is reading this, you should seriously consider offering your services to the guy who's doing "Become A Rockstar."

The dialogue is incredibly stilted in that game.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why do you guys write about Jill being a NTR infact she is not NTR and the proof is MC has touched her in between her thighs the night after MC and chad has fight incident tools place and the other when at the Bella's house sofa where MC dry humping Jill but she says it's going too fast for her MC would fell if something there was odd but he didn't so I request you guys never say anything about Jill being NTR
People write about Jill fucking Tybbie because they know it upsets others at a deeply profound level and they find that entertaining. The definition of trolling. :sneaky:

Or are you getting confused between NTR and Futa (NTR is someone else fucking your girl, Futa is your girl, or any girl for that matter, having her own cock)? Of course the same reason applies as to why dudes keep pushing that agenda, the misery of others...

If the guy who's responsible for rewriting DPC's dialogue to make it sound more "American" is reading this, you should seriously consider offering your services to the guy who's doing "Become A Rockstar."

The dialogue is incredibly stilted in that game.
Is someone "rewriting" DPC's dialogue? Isn't he just writing it himself?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I still don't think she looks anything like Heidi and think she's more of a nod to Leah, maybe even what DPC would have Leah look like if they were making AL now.
the eyes and especially the mouths are completely different. Heidi (and thanks for reminding me of the name) and the redhead have dimples, Leah doesn't

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think that wallpaper is the least attractive Camila has ever been. Maybe it's the lighting? Whatever the cause, I certainly didn't see that coming!

Maya may well blame the other HOTs for Quinn' actions, because she doesn't know otherwise. From her point of view, Quinn was acting for the HOTs as their vice president. Yes, it's silly that the MC still hasn't told her anything more specific about Quinn than her being 'evil' (if that!), but there we are.

It does seem plausible that Josy might join up with the HOTs, though. She mentioned being tempted to join before, and it could fit the narrative if Maya manages to trick her father into thinking she hasn't seen Josy. It would likely strain their relationship and give Josy a chance for some time in the limelight. And if Josy winds up rooming with Heather, it could give us yet another chance for an awkward Heather peeping scene.

Yeah, I find the obsession with virginity extremely overplayed. I'm hoping the topic is simply never discussed, though I doubt I'll get my wish.
That girl in the lunch scene, the one that Josy and Maya went to HS with. I think Maya's attitude to popular party girl's is shaped by her past with girl's like her.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Why do you guys write about Jill being a NTR infact she is not NTR and the proof is MC has touched her in between her thighs the night after MC and chad has fight incident tools place and the other when at the Bella's house sofa where MC dry humping Jill but she says it's going too fast for her MC would fell if something there was odd but he didn't so I request you guys never say anything about Jill being NTR

You want to maybe put some commas or periods in that paragraph there, buddy?

[Shakes head in disbelief at awful grammar and lack of punctuation.]

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that wallpaper is the least attractive Camila has ever been. Maybe it's the lighting? Whatever the cause, I certainly didn't see that coming!

Maya may well blame the other HOTs for Quinn' actions, because she doesn't know otherwise. From her point of view, Quinn was acting for the HOTs as their vice president. Yes, it's silly that the MC still hasn't told her anything more specific about Quinn than her being 'evil' (if that!), but there we are.

It does seem plausible that Josy might join up with the HOTs, though. She mentioned being tempted to join before, and it could fit the narrative if Maya manages to trick her father into thinking she hasn't seen Josy. It would likely strain their relationship and give Josy a chance for some time in the limelight. And if Josy winds up rooming with Heather, it could give us yet another chance for an awkward Heather peeping scene.

Yeah, I find the obsession with virginity extremely overplayed. I'm hoping the topic is simply never discussed, though I doubt I'll get my wish.
Maya just doesn't like HOTs, they wouldn't have liked it even if she got the free tuition ..

at first she considers them bitches, and after her experience with them I don't think she has changed her mind.
Quinn treated her very badly, Sage didn't even listen to her problems, not caring in the least about her situation. even Mona eventually "betrayed" her. and the other HOTs don't seem to me to have much in common with Maya (apart from MC's penis...)

these are all events that have also affected Josy but marginally. in my opinion, without a more or less explicit break between the two girls, it would still be strange that Josy moved to the HOTs.

we players know that Maya's father is an impending danger, but the girls are not, for the girls the father is the same danger that he represented when Josy arrived at the BR.

Maya should ask Josy to leave or Josy should propose it. but until when? until the end of college?

but also narratively: chapter 6 ended with a twist that this separation would make a sensational flop

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
these are all events that have also affected Josy but marginally. in my opinion, without a more or less explicit break between the two girls, it would still be strange that Josy moved to the HOTs.

we players know that Maya's father is an impending danger, but the girls are not, for the girls the father is the same danger that he represented when Josy arrived at the BR.

Maya should ask Josy to leave or Josy should propose it. but until when? until the end of college?

but also narratively: chapter 6 ended with a twist that this separation would make a sensational flop
MC and the girls are most likely about to find out that Maya's father comes and goes into their room whenever he pleases. Somehow, he's got a key to their room. That alone should be enough for Josy or Maya to move into the HOTs house, since the danger of Douchebag-of-the-Year showing up unannounced and without any warning is now constant. And since Maya just blew up at the HOTs, that leaves Josy.

Its a pretty obvious and linear progression from the end of ep6 to Josy living in the HOTs house.

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC and the girls are most likely about to find out that Maya's father comes and goes into their room whenever he pleases. Somehow, he's got a key to their room. That alone should be enough for Josy or Maya to move into the HOTs house, since the danger of Douchebag-of-the-Year showing up unannounced and without any warning is now constant. And since Maya just blew up at the HOTs, that leaves Josy.

Its a pretty obvious and linear progression from the end of ep6 to Josy living in the HOTs house.
doesn't make much sense to me

if Maya's father finds out it's too late to send Josy elsewhere, the damage would already be done.
if they find out that he has the key they will have the lock changed, and may even report him.

Maya can't go to the HOTs after the scene with Quinn, Josy might as well temporarily, but waiting for what to happen?

for me the reason for this choice is still missing

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Once they find out the dad has a key, I dunno, just change the fucking lock. It takes like 5 minutes to change a lock.

But that point, that the dad may have been coming and going as he pleased for a while, that's fucking creepy.

if Maya's father finds out it's too late to send Josy elsewhere, the damage would already be done.
if they find out that he has the key they will have the lock changed, and may even report him.

Maya can't go to the HOTs after the scene with Quinn, Josy might as well temporarily, but waiting for what to happen?

Given Maya's already enrolled, if the dad finds out and and stops the payments, I imagine it doesn't mean that she is suddenly kicked out of college. She'd surely be paid up until the end of the semester or something.

So here's a simple solution. Instead of the girls running to the MC to get their problems solved, why doesn't Josy fuck her way through college on a Quinn's Restaurant funded scholarship, and redirect her dad's payments to Maya. Bang, everyone wins, including the incest crowd when Tommy finds out it's Josy on the other side of the toilet stall sucking his fat one.

And then MC can spend his 5K over at the Pink Rose guilt free. "Hi Nicole, oh, another freebie, this day just keeps getting better." :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Once they find out the dad has a key, I dunno, just change the fucking lock. It takes like 5 minutes to change a lock.

But that point, that the dad may have been coming and going as he pleased for a while, that's fucking creepy.

Given Maya's already enrolled, if the dad finds out and and stops the payments, I imagine it doesn't mean that she is suddenly kicked out of college. She'd surely be paid up until the end of the semester or something.

So here's a simple solution. Instead of the girls running to the MC to get their problems solved, why doesn't Josy fuck her way through college on a Quinn's Restaurant funded scholarship, and redirect her dad's payments to Maya. Bang, everyone wins, including the incest crowd when Tommy finds out it's Josy on the other side of the toilet stall sucking his fat one.

And then MC can spend his 5K over at the Pink Rose guilt free. "Hi Nicole, oh, another freebie, this day just keeps getting better." :sneaky:
at least it would be an explanation ....

and would serve to earn Maya other fans, those of the NTR

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

You're assuming the dad finds out about Josy and Maya being back together. There's a number of ways that could play out. One of which is the much theorized MC pretending to be Maya or Josy's boyfriend. Or maybe Josy has to take a shit, and only Maya and MC go to the room first and find the dad, and while they confront him, Josy hears it from the outside and stays away. Or some other scenario.

But the danger of Daddy showing up whenever he pleases unannounced still remains. And so Josy moves in to the HOT house.

As for "waiting for what to happen?" Thats literally what Maya's plotline is about. Finding a solution to her dad's bullshit.

EDIT: Hell, you know what, maybe DogshitDaddy DOES find out about Josy and Maya living together. And sets down an ultimatum of "one of you gets the hell out of this room or Maya's not getting the money". Queue Josy to the HOTs.

Well, changing the key won't really do anything, imo. The dad managed to get a key somehow in the first place. Presumably, he'd just a copy of the new key the same way.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes