shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also, is there no building security at B&R? Outsiders can just come and go as they please at all hours of the day and night? Don't most campuses have some kind of keypad at the dormitory doors that at least lock at 5pm or something? Even Ms. Buzzcut receptionist apparently gives zero fucks about people strolling on by. I get that Maya's dad is a student parent, but allowing old men to walk the halls at night is a bit...odd. Especially when you consider the ladies have to use a hall toilet and shower. Is he a ninja? He never seems to be spotted by a scantily clad girl on her way back from the shower, who would certainly report him if not scream. He looks creepy as hell. Anyway, just odd.
I guess Maya's dormitory security as with a lot of other things related to the Maya situation fall within the category of suspending your disbelief. In the same way that you can't exactly believe a male student arrives on campus and within a couple of weeks bangs every woman within a 500 meter radius of himself, including several faculty members.
The security are too busy chasing naked dudes to notice clothed people coming and going from the campus.

Given that these dorm rooms are owned by the college and are not their own personally owned rooms, I don't think they'd be able to change the locks themselves
Dorm room tips 101. Change your fucking lock immediately. Otherwise previous students would have a key to access your shit. You'll probably find that Maya's dad did change the lock for Maya, that's why he has a key...

With Josy, I think a lot of it is due to her personality. The MC even tell's her in ep1 that everyone likes her. Maya's shy, she's an introvert. Combined with her attitude that would make it very difficult for her to bond with the HOT's. This is why I think Josy will wind up living at the HOT's and Maya won't even accept her membership in the sorority and this is a diverging of path's for the couple. It doesn't add up to enough for a break but it's a crack for sure.
It took me forever to accept that Maya was an introvert. Her first meeting the MC she was so bubbly and forward, that really it was only her sexuality that was introverted. Sure she thought the HOTs were sluts, but they were parading topless in front of their house at the time of introduction. But I guess as the game progressed it was more and more obvious that she was a loner, even if she was extremely forward towards the MC.

Also, if Josy is forced to hide out in the HOT house, it also creates an element that could re-open those briefly repaired cracks in their relationship because, once again, they're forced to be apart, albeit not as much as they were before. It could lead to some bad feelings between Maya and Josy which could potentially lead to a proper break up and solo paths, or if you're on the M&J path, then the MC could be like a strong pillar for both of them that keeps that from happening.
Their issue before was that their entire relationship was long distant (does that like ever work out?). Staying in different housing but seeing each other every day is the key to an awesome relationship, not a break in the relationship. Once you move in together that's when shit starts going downhill.

but above all, a father who wants to supervise (in a legal and less legal way) the behavior of his daughter, may not know the name of the girl who has been assigned as a roommate?
I imagine that information would be confidential. The dad can't just walk up to admin and say, "Give me the lowdown on my daughter's roommate".

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I imagine that information would be confidential. The dad can't just walk up to admin and say, "Give me the lowdown on my daughter's roommate".
To be fair, parents can ask for names or contact details of the roommate. My parents did that when I was in college, when they couldn't get to me and it was urgent. Or they wanted to pass on a message. All Maya's dad has to do is ask who Maya's roomie is, and proceed to lose his shit.

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
To be fair, parents can ask for names or contact details of the roommate. My parents did that when I was in college, when they couldn't get to me and it was urgent. Or they wanted to pass on a message. All Maya's dad has to do is ask who Maya's roomie is, and proceed to lose his shit.
You ask a lot for a simple game xd the thing is not so simple in DPC's head

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
someone gave him the keys ....

come on...

it can also be confidential information, but if one wants to find out, he finds out

it's not a secret, just ask the girls in the next room

Reactions: shazba

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Wow, DPC really did Maya dirty with that shot. She looks like a strung out, drunken zombie or something. I'm worried she's going to eat my brain instead of my dick.

Also, is there no building security at B&R? Outsiders can just come and go as they please at all hours of the day and night? Don't most campuses have some kind of keypad at the dormitory doors that at least lock at 5pm or something? Even Ms. Buzzcut receptionist apparently gives zero fucks about people strolling on by. I get that Maya's dad is a student parent, but allowing old men to walk the halls at night is a bit...odd. Especially when you consider the ladies have to use a hall toilet and shower. Is he a ninja? He never seems to be spotted by a scantily clad girl on her way back from the shower, who would certainly report him if not scream. He looks creepy as hell. Anyway, just odd.
For example, we have no security whatsoever. You can basically sit in any lecture and no one will notice. You can come and go as you may. No one gives a shit.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm hoping it's something like this, that it's a near-miss with Josy managing to avoid being seen by Maya's Dad but knowing that he was there and got in to their room results in Josy going to back to the HOTs to essentially "hide out" since he could come back unannounced at any time.
that´s perfect!!! the red male sweater that Josy keeps in her drawer, if in ep 5 you went with Josie you can use it as proof of re conversion (as for the golden thong Maya´s father can just attribute that to him being Derek´s weird friend...

that means you must explain to Maya how you knew of the sweater and once she knows you went for a quickie with Josie instead of being there for her in her emotional need for support is another crack on the relationship

as Casanova once said nothing makes it easier to conquer a maiden then having her compete with her own sister for your attention!

and that´s what will happen the girls want each other but they lost trust and since the MC can be controlled by enticing his small brain that means their incentives are all on bonding with the male while not trying to attrition on their relationship with the other female (if it was inversed the dudes would fight it out girls on the other way...)

as for the dad getting the key its easy he can´t ask the college so either he is a professional thief (not likely those commandments stuff are kind of against it), a former navy seal specialized in infiltration ...

or ofc the boring explanation that Derek is extremely competent and gifted in many areas! He doesn't look it but he did had an employee of the month award, if it was in a massive store or chain store that is impressive!
ofc shazba explanation is even more boring (and probable, totally slipped my mind)
or one even easier he coerced Maya into giving him a copy when he was there earlier! Somehow that credible!!!

so my payback is: That is how loners work they are great on 1 on 1 and she saw someone in need of her help that´s like the perfect excuse to make a friend no need for anxiety or planing it just happened and when you´re in a new place with few contacts its like a heaven sent opportunity, furthermore on their 2nd interaction the dude is talking to her brother so at least a secure meaningful relationship without the toll of social anxiety to pay! She solidified her expectations when she assumed her new friend was gay, without those 3 accidents she wouldn't have lowered her defenses and wouldn't have bonded! Actually without Quinn ordering her around she would have always been to shy to make an overture even if she fancied him

try and see it from Maya´s point of view! her life sucks and except for her brother who is making a fool of himself she as nobody else! She needs friends she can trust but trust and friends never come easy to her, she is to insecure and fragile mentally particularly since she´s been suffering psychological/moral harassment from the "people" she should be receiving emotional support from (like the MC`s dad who always keeps in contact and asking how he feels)! So that is an opportunity she would never loose! She stays your friend even if you´re a total Dick cause basically there´s nobody else...

as for the father gaining acess into the dorm he just asked the security guard he as been there before and made a friend of the guard! isn't hard that is a boring job with no recognition so it would only take the father a smile a handshake and a thanks for keeping my daughter safe and "i just had to drop by she forgot x at home, kids these days hey! hahaha!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
For example, we have no security whatsoever. You can basically sit in any lecture and no one will notice. You can come and go as you may. No one gives a shit.
Wow, even the girls' dormitories? At night? Where's your school? I should pay a visit. :devilish: And I ain't headed to the lecture halls I can tell you that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shinkei and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In episode 5 what we have to do after this? View attachment 1008370
Go to the bar, speak to Cammy, and then call Quinn. That's all you have to do for this entire free roam. Everything else is just sex (which is totally inappropriate in a game like this!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As much as I admire your keen mind, insightful comments, and general linguistic prowess, these are the three greatest and most important words you have ever uttered. :giggle:
It's funny, because I looked at that line and thought that it was underplayed, with no preamble nor descriptive context. But I see I made the right choice in the end, and simply chose to hit the nail on the head and not beat around the bush, as it were. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kellermann

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The one thing that strains my suspension of disbelief the most:

The son of a bible thumping, creeping maniac like that one being Derek.
If you are the son of such a man, you either
1) Become a far-far-far-far-right-wing OAN watching, KKK hood owning maniac (MAGA optional),
or
2) Reject anything and everything related to your father and your family.

Derek seems.... at least amicable with the man. That doesn't happen. Especially given Derek's insane tendency to act incredibly un-Christian.
That, more than anything else, is odd. If anything, Derek should be the one he tries to discipline the most, since Maya being gay can be kept under wraps, while Derek being Derek.... well, there is no hiding that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes