shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The one thing that strains my suspension of disbelief the most:

The son of a bible thumping, creeping maniac like that one being Derek.
If you are the son of such a man, you either
1) Become a far-far-far-far-right-wing OAN watching, KKK hood owning maniac (MAGA optional),
or
2) Reject anything and everything related to your father and your family.

Derek seems.... at least amicable with the man. That doesn't happen. Especially given Derek's insane tendency to act incredibly un-Christian.
That, more than anything else, is odd. If anything, Derek should be the one he tries to discipline the most, since Maya being gay can be kept under wraps, while Derek being Derek.... well, there is no hiding that.
I think he got away with it due to the whole, "Boys will be boys" attitude.

It's not like he's a total womanizer - like Maya says, most women reject him (not sure why a hot babe like Ashley was so into him, but then when he screwed her over she went to Anthony, so maybe she's just a fucking idiot).

Even that Christmas photo where he wore the knight's helmet or whatever it was instead of his Santa beard or whatever the dad wanted, and then Maya said something like, "Boy was Dad pissed at him". I think the dad simply had no leverage over him so he probably just vented a lot and Derrek didn't give a shit.

I think Derrek, in his infinite buffoonery, probably just wore the dad down, but when it was discovered that Maya was gay, well we're talking eternal damnation, fire and brimstone shit now, and that has to be fixed!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

1) Become a far-far-far-far-right-wing OAN watching, KKK hood owning maniac (MAGA optional),
or

Derek seems.... at least amicable with the man. That doesn't happen. Especially given Derek's insane tendency to act incredibly un-Christian.
That, more than anything else, is odd. If anything, Derek should be the one he tries to discipline the most, since Maya being gay can be kept under wraps, while Derek being Derek.... well, there is no hiding that.
So,
  • a year's VIP strip club membership that costs $10
  • the complete lack of dress code
  • at least a dozen gorgeous women jumping your bones that normally wouldn't give you the time of day
  • a college with acceptance criteria that would actually accept someone like Arieth
  • blowing your load 6 different times in the span of a couple hours at a high-society party
strains your suspension of disbelief less than Derek's relationship with his dad?

Don't know what to make of this guy.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Derek's tuition is always paid by his father ... I can't see him winning a scholarship ...

Derek is a light character, he loves Maya and supports her choice, he loves his father who considers him trustworthy, he loves Mc ... Ashley, probably also the blue haired feminist... he loves everyone but without commitment

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I think Derek's tuition is always paid by his father ... I can't see him winning a scholarship ...

Derek is a light character, he loves Maya and supports her choice, he loves his father who considers him trustworthy, he loves Mc ... Ashley, probably laso the blue haired feminist... he loves everyone but without commitment
Derek is John Boy but without a girlfriend.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Go to the bar, speak to Cammy, and then call Quinn. That's all you have to do for this entire free roam. Everything else is just sex (which is totally inappropriate in a game like this!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or just avoid all sex except for the blowjob because come on it´s Sarah ... oh Sarah ...

then after the call you instead of being rated 2 out of 5 you get rated 4 out of 5 by fucking sage brains off! when she just rates you 4/5 you go in for one last time of rage pride fuck shattering the crystals breaking the bed and cracking the windows with Sage screams of pleasure and on ep6 you can start to open the Hot Harem path! best part its totally doable while being in the relationship with Maya and Josy ... what can go wrong...

if you totally wanna open the harem without risking it just skip the blowjob as well every time you cum on the free roam Sage will rate you 1 point lower on her scale...

or

but boys won´t show up pregnant at home,! The name of the story is the prodigal Son not the prodigal daughter !

so from the father point of view (and biologically speaking he ain´t wrong) boys mature slower and they always have a chance of redemption in accordance with the Antonine double world interpretation (weirdly enough its like a total copy paste from the Manichean believe but he never suffered plagiarist accusations... what an hack)!

daughters on the other hand have like 20 years of reproductive active life so they are on a shorter time frame to find a good god fearing man (or one who can be converted) dating him marrying him properly build up a proper financial and emotional solid base and then on the final part of her reproductive life get 1 or 2 kids out before the clock runs out on her eggs!

as for the bible trumpeters....
yeah unfair but god on those nutters heads is never fair and always as two weights and 2 measures depending on the interpretation of the reader! there´s 12 advice's against shellfish and only 2 against gays which in fact are totally doable technically speaking! Just never fuck a woman up her arse if you intend to fuck a dude and never get a blowjob from a girl if you ever want to receive a blowjob from a dude and ofc never be pegged up the arse by a girl (i believe sex toys count but that should be taken up with a bishop) if that is what you´re into! so since dudes have no vaginas (oh boy i´m just triggering the feminists...) you can fuck and lick them all you want since technically speaking you have never "laid with a man as you do with a woman"!

yeap people can be gay and still be good Christians on a very restrictive and technical interpretation of the bible (not sure if that also applies to jews and muslims but since those "advices" are on the older books i don´t see why not just remember don´t announce it around because some assholes who claim to be believers never read their attributed book)

as for girls there´s nothing on the bible the quo ran or the Torah that i remember, actually i never read any of the ancient texts even the most obscure who approach feminine sexuality... or i forgot and never noticed since it did not concerned me as for my predicament if i could be friends with gays and extremists at the same time....

Reactions: Gunizz

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...then after the call you instead of being rated 2 out of 5 you get rated 4 out of 5 by fucking sage brains off!
Now that would have been cool. If the MC hadn't spent all his energy fucking his way through the mansion on his journey to Sage, but just beelined it to her, it should have adjusted his performance in the sack with her (well on top of Tybalt's bed to be more precise). Sorry DPC, opportunity missed here. :p

Derek is a light character, he loves Maya and supports her choice, he loves his father who considers him trustworthy, he loves Mc ... Ashley, probably laso the blue haired feminist... he loves everyone but without commitment
I hope Derek gets back with Ashley. Their relationship made me happy.

Even though my OCD (obsessive compulsive dicking) made me want the MC to fuck Ashley sideways, I was prepared to let that go in lieu of the blossoming romance between her and Derrek.

Wendy you damn home wrecker! :cry:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

or

I have to disagree with you, but I can understand where you are coming from. It may be the case in your experience, and from what you have seen, but I come from a community of bible thumpers (6000 year earth, faith healing, etc. - the whole shebang), and while I am not religious at all, and reject pretty much that whole ideology/worldview/way-of-life, I get along just fine with my family. Obviously, those conversations come up and can be heated, but I have found it very possible to be on good terms despite having very different world views. Growing up in such a community, I know many people who like me remain on good terms, or are at least amicable with their families, but lead very different lives. I also know cases which are exactly as you described - people going all in on madness, and others who got kicked out of their families, and am even good friends with a lady whose family sent her for gay conversion therapy. She ran away and stayed with my family for a while, until she could get on her feet. It is much more complex than simply far rights and full on rejection in my experience. But I can see how that impression spreads, and in some cases is true.

So, to me it is very believable that Derek could have grown up in such a household. Plus as far as we know, we haven't seen Derek interact with the dad yet. He might behave as a kind of social chameleon, which is very common in that environment. Be extremely respectful, and tow the line in front of Dad, but then act out / be himself when dad isn't looking.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I think he got away with it due to the whole, "Boys will be boys" attitude.

It's not like he's a total womanizer - like Maya says, most women reject him (not sure why a hot babe like Ashley was so into him, but then when he screwed her over she went to Anthony, so maybe she's just a fucking idiot).

Even that Christmas photo where he wore the knight's helmet or whatever it was instead of his Santa beard or whatever the dad wanted, and then Maya said something like, "Boy was Dad pissed at him". I think the dad simply had no leverage over him so he probably just vented a lot and Derrek didn't give a shit.

I think Derrek, in his infinite buffoonery, probably just wore the dad down, but when it was discovered that Maya was gay, well we're talking eternal damnation, fire and brimstone shit now, and that has to be fixed!
You make some good points. It could easily be that Derek seemed like a lost cause, and the dad couldn't get him to change his ways, but I do wonder about the tuition then? Derek would need to be there on a scholarship. Well do you think he could be a genius haha? With Maya, I can definitely imagine her being seen as the perfect daughter, until her attraction to Josy. And so the fallout would be huge.

The biggest strain on my suspension of disbelief was definitely that Ashley was attracted to Derek. I mean why would she like him when the MC is right there haha.

Anthony is definitely my favourite jock. Those dance moves :ROFLMAO: , and he is such a good instructor!

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You make some good points. It could easily be that Derek seemed like a lost cause, and the dad couldn't get him to change his ways, but I do wonder about the tuition then? Derek would need to be there on a scholarship. Well do you think he could be a genius haha? With Maya, I can definitely imagine her being seen as the perfect daughter, until her attraction to Josy. And so the fallout would be huge.

The biggest strain on my suspension of disbelief was definitely that Ashley was attracted to Derek. I mean why would she like him when the MC is right there haha.

Anthony is definitely my favourite jock. Those dance moves :ROFLMAO: , and he is such a good instructor!
in my opinion, quoting Shrek, Derek isn't an onion, he doesn't have all these layers.

why should he have problems with his father? having an idiotic son is not as scandalous as having a lesbian daughter. he is definitely the favorite son.
Derek doesn't act with his father because he doesn't need it, and for the Christmas photo he dresses as a medieval Santa Claus .. his father is not happy but forgives him.

the only quarrels he has had for now are those with feminists, which are not real quarrels but are shows to entertain the audience. otherwise no contrast with anyone, just possibly some whining with MC (so you licked Ashley? no, quiet no problem. better you than another, ah well Antony? I like him too ...)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
So,
  • a year's VIP strip club membership that costs $10
  • the complete lack of dress code
  • at least a dozen gorgeous women jumping your bones that normally wouldn't give you the time of day
  • a college with acceptance criteria that would actually accept someone like Arieth
  • blowing your load 6 different times in the span of a couple hours at a high-society party
strains your suspension of disbelief less than Derek's relationship with his dad?

View attachment 1008462
The 10 dollar thing is probably just an easy to understand number for player.

Because windows for whole mansion cost 65... And that at least costs 10k. So even a medium 100x multiplier would put VIP pass at 1000, but as I said, I don't find that an indicator.

Dress code.... Eh. You can get away with a lot in less strict unis these days.

"at least a dozen gorgeous women jumping your bones that normally wouldn't give you the time of day"
MC is a good looking guy. Hell, he is pretty gorgeous with his shirt off. I've seen dudes like that pull some insane amount of girls during especially their first 2 years in uni. (Obviously not myself, being the antisocial a-hole that I am) I've seen that happen, so it can happen.

"a college with acceptance criteria that would actually accept someone like Arieth"
I've seen some downright morons (like Arieth) while I was a TA. Believe me, they exist.

"blowing your load 6 different times in the span of a couple hours at a high-society party"
Probably the most suspension-straining one, however.... I've also seen that happen when our uni fencing team was at national tournament and let's just say the after-tournament party went... well.... insane. Ridicilous, yes. Completely out of reality? Not so much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
This game is very unrealistic, I mean come on, how do you expect me to try to emphatize with MC of any game if he's not antisocial, suicidal know-it-all freak?

I long for the day when I'll finally be able to play AVN where MC just stays at home to play video games and there's no LI's and no side chicks and only lewd scenes to unlock are those of MC masturbating. Now THAT'S immersive!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game is very unrealistic, I mean come on, how do you expect me to try to emphatize with MC of any game if he's not antisocial, suicidal know-it-all freak?

I long for the day when I'll finally be able to play AVN where MC just stays at home to play video games and there's no LI's and no side chicks and only lewd scenes to unlock are those of MC masturbating. Now THAT'S immersive!
:LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"blowing your load 6 different times in the span of a couple hours at a high-society party"
Probably the most suspension-straining one, however.... I've also seen that happen when our uni fencing team was at national tournament and let's just say the after-tournament party went... well.... insane. Ridicilous, yes. Completely out of reality? Not so much.
I have a sudden and strange urge to join a fencing team. :unsure:

Mr B0NES

Developer of Deviancy
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
A sudden and strange urge to back to uni, something I never thought I'd ever miss haha

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Derek is a light character, he loves Maya and supports her choice, he loves his father who considers him trustworthy, he loves Mc ... Ashley, probably also the blue haired feminist... he loves everyone but without commitment
Derek is John Boy but without a girlfriend.
I'm telling y'all, Derek is smarter than he lets on. I don't think he's cheating on the tests. He's selling answers that he already knows.

Goofy? Definitely. Stupid? I don't think so. I think what they say about him might be right.

Not much evidence to it, really. Just a feeling. But I do know this: BaDIK would be measurably less interesting for me without him.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is, however, interesting that they as one of DPC's mods are able to do this yet regular patrons are not.
Trusted delegate to keep the apetites whet.
it can also be confidential information, but if one wants to find out, he finds out

it's not a secret, just ask the girls in the next room
"Oh, the blonde girl girl next door? Totally. She's been hiding this guy in there for weeks."

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes