Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I tried playing in an incel way (not peeking/turning down advances/not taking it further).
Still the MC has the scene with Bella in the Library where she kisses him and again the scene DIK library. Can this be avoided.
Just like AL, it feels forced that MC has to go through some relationships no matter what.
But.. that's not an incel way. Involuntarily Celibate (more accurately: chaste). You're actively, voluntarily avoiding the contact. That's kinda the exact opposite of being an InCel.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
with girls terribly as i´m getting older!
One of the disadvantages of being born attractive is that you don´t develop the right set of skills for when you can´t dunk anymore and get 20 kg over your ideal weight!
(somehow i imagine that´s how it is for girls past their 30´s)
you keep the attitude but people have less patience for your bullshit

it can get worse if you go trough a divorce that wreaks your life and finances instead of being settled down properly!

as for the ideas i get lets just say that i change job every 2 to 5 years and i always have 20 job offers whenever i say it´s time to move on! All of my bosses hate me, but they hate me far more after i leave and they realize what i was bringing in!

you can work on bad solutions but you can´t work when you don´t know what you´re doing or how to fix stuff!

but if you care to specify your question better i´m happy to reply!
intro.jpg

Reactions: Warscared

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
with girls terribly as i´m getting older!
One of the disadvantages of being born attractive is that you don´t develop the right set of skills for when you can´t dunk anymore and get 20 kg over your ideal weight!
(somehow i imagine that´s how it is for girls past their 30´s)
you keep the attitude but people have less patience for your bullshit

it can get worse if you go trough a divorce that wreaks your life and finances instead of being settled down properly!

as for the ideas i get lets just say that i change job every 2 to 5 years and i always have 20 job offers whenever i say it´s time to move on! All of my bosses hate me, but they hate me far more after i leave and they realize what i was bringing in!

you can work on bad solutions but you can´t work when you don´t know what you´re doing or how to fix stuff!

but if you care to specify your question better i´m happy to reply!
It’s the most bizarre thing...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a keyboard where the question mark key works, but not the period.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So I'm doing my CHICK Jill playthrough and I unlocked every scene with her (I have the maximum RP point available with her), Bella recommended me but she didn't call me in the Auditorium in ep6 and now I'm at the Library for the D&G game.

What gives ? :unsure: :cry:
I think this has something to do with a bug that was discussed earlier. If you’re not in a relationship with Sage but sit with the HOTs for lunch (rather than M&J), you miss the auditorium scene (as well as a discussion between Quinn and Riona). So best sit with M&J.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I don't know I think Josy desperately need her own story, not necessary the corruption of Josy and the desire of some peoples seeing her whoring herself out.
But it would be definitely interesting if Josy stay with the Hots, and Maya might not. The diference that Josy does not need money so Quinn wont be able to manipulate her, Josy is more like Lilly, than Mona for example. and it would be great opportunity for her to make friends. Maya basically distance herself from everybody, Josy is quite opposite, how long she can do what maya want instead of what she wants for herself?! isn't the let's just be friend path is basically this, like Josy would like to be with the MC, but because of Maya she chose not to.
Ya, you know I hadn't really thought too much about the ramifications for Josy / Maya after the end of Episode 6 with how things went down with Maya at the end regarding the HOTs. At this point I am guessing Josy will stay in the HOTs (but maybe not?), and that may be the thing that kinda drives a wedge between Maya & Josy since Josy would obviously be spending time with the girls there. With MC obviously moving up in the ranks at the DIKs, I'm hopeful MC and Josy will have some opportunities to spend more 1 on 1 time together and she'll maybe get more of a story of her own as so far her story is just Maya + some mild disagreements with her family. It'd be nice to see her character actually develop independently.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
But why does being a virgin automatically equate to being a person with child like innocence? You can be a virgin and still know what you like in a sexual partner. You can like the other girls, sure, that's your opinion, but virgin doesn't necessarily equal immaturity. I don't really care if an LI is a virgin or not, just thought it was interesting for you to say that, since not that many people are turned off by it
well the reason i said it that way is because Jill ALREADY is portrayed to be almost unbelievably naïve and innocent for a 3rd year student at a university. she seemingly has no life experience outside of her "perfectly pure" world bubble that she has always lived in. i dont mind if she would want to save her self for marriage or whatever, but even her dialogue regarding dating she had with MC after tennis was portrayed as if she literally has the mentality of a middle school girl when it comes to dating, social etiquette, sexuality, etc indicates that she doesnt get out like at all. Thats how she he often portrayed in the game, a Princess in an Ivory Tower waiting for the gallant Knight to come and save her. She seems immature because even in a game with sex and drugs and even some violence, she acts like her real life is a fairy tale. Like how is she going to find her Knight if she doesnt even get out there a play the field at all and learn how the world works in reality?

and just to clarify, im not going to be "turned off" if Jill is in fact a virgin. im just going to be disappointed a bit. Jill is a wonderful and beautiful girl and any of us plebs on this forum would be blessed to ever get with somebody like her in real life. but even if i could be with a real life Jill, i wouldnt get any extra joy being the one to take her virginity and have her coming into the relationship with zero sexual experience.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Guys if you all in GME or NOK, you might be able to buy this game through steam
I'm not buying in now, this shit already pumped, but I will cheer in taking down the (((investors))).
Besides, I'm all in on btc and eth and I'm NOT. FUCKING. SELLING.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No it's not. When you compare images of Leah and the redhead, they look nothing alike. She's more likely a character of a dev named Palmer who passed away recently.
I still don't think she looks anything like Heidi and think she's more of a nod to Leah, maybe even what DPC would have Leah look like if they were making AL now.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Camila is the fourth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

The next wallpaper is due Saturday.

View attachment 1006780
View attachment 1006781
Enjoy!
I think that wallpaper is the least attractive Camila has ever been. Maybe it's the lighting? Whatever the cause, I certainly didn't see that coming!

Maya never liked the HOT's, she only pledged to get the fantastical "Free Tuition". Even in the scene in episode 6 she said that she wasn't going back to the HOT's, not Quinn; like she blamed them for Quinn's deception.

Josy may have no other choice. Once again in the episode 6 scene we have Maya saying that her Father can't see them living together, even though it's Josy's assigned dorm. Josy may be with the HOT's because she has no where else to go.
Maya may well blame the other HOTs for Quinn' actions, because she doesn't know otherwise. From her point of view, Quinn was acting for the HOTs as their vice president. Yes, it's silly that the MC still hasn't told her anything more specific about Quinn than her being 'evil' (if that!), but there we are.

It does seem plausible that Josy might join up with the HOTs, though. She mentioned being tempted to join before, and it could fit the narrative if Maya manages to trick her father into thinking she hasn't seen Josy. It would likely strain their relationship and give Josy a chance for some time in the limelight. And if Josy winds up rooming with Heather, it could give us yet another chance for an awkward Heather peeping scene.

talk about a disappointing if Jill is actually a virgin
Yeah, I find the obsession with virginity extremely overplayed. I'm hoping the topic is simply never discussed, though I doubt I'll get my wish.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The thought just came to my mind, with the unavoidable Cathy/Jade dreams early on, and avoidable, but highly probable Jade/Isabella/Cathy and a less probable, but completely doable Envy scenes/paths....

The MC has one hell of a mother complex. He's all kinds of messed up about older women.

Edit Note: Upon further thinking, there's also the fact that Jill path eerily follows his own father's storyline in theme, so there's that.

Unless she indeed accepts the 'free' tuition, that we know it's a real thing for some girls...
With how Quinn's world seems to dissolve around her and she's losing everything she worked for so far, i don't think "free tuition" is gonna remain an option for anybody after a while.

Also, special shout out to Heather, how f....g stupid does that broad must be to not notice her 'sisters' literally running a drug and prostitution ring ALL AROUND her, and she still knows jack shit. At least Sage can claim ignorance on part of dealing with administrative sides of it all with school, and mostly sticking with Chad all this time, what's Heather's excuse?
Where does she think Quinn gets all the stuff from, and pay for it?

Last edited:

Popoch19

Jan 19, 2021
I think this has something to do with a bug that was discussed earlier. If you’re not in a relationship with Sage but sit with the HOTs for lunch (rather than M&J), you miss the auditorium scene (as well as a discussion between Quinn and Riona). So best sit with M&J.
Thanks, I'll load my save at the yoga practice and just redo things until the lunch scene then.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The thought just came to my mind, with the unavoidable Cathy/Jade dreams early on, and avoidable, but highly probable Jade/Isabella/Cathy and a less probable, but completely doable Envy scenes/paths....

The MC has one hell of a mother complex. He's all kinds of messed up about older women.

Edit Note: Upon further thinking, there's also the fact that Jill path eerily follows his own father's storyline in theme, so there's that.

With how Quinn's world seems to dissolve around her and she's losing everything she worked for so far, i don't think "free tuition" is gonna remain an option for anybody after a while.

Also, special shout out to Heather, how f....g stupid does that broad must be to not notice her 'sisters' literally running a drug and prostitution ring ALL AROUND her, and she still knows jack shit. At least Sage can claim ignorance on part of dealing with administrative sides of it all with school, and mostly sticking with Chad all this time, what's Heather's excuse?
Where does she think Quinn gets all the stuff from, and pay for it?
If, when I went to college, the older women around me looked like Jade, Cathy, Envy, and especially Bella, then call me Oedipus.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Just because MC has a dead mom and is able to hook up with older women doesn't mean he has a mother complex. He literally doesn't view a single one of them that way. To MC they're just more experienced women to plow.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes