WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
Nicole is a damn fine woman. :love:

Interesting we're getting one today when I thought it was every Wednesday and Saturday. :unsure:

It's just you.

He won't answer any questions that have anything to do with theories about the story. He'll get them for sure, but he won't answer any. The question he'll answer will be all about "the process" and give vague hints about how long the game will last.
ok, let me try to clear up my vibes... 1. MC's mother is from a rich family, Jill IS from a rich family (Royce)... 2. MC's mother died, Jill's sister also died... so if my hunch is right (which is a long shot btw), it might be just like game of thrones...

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
The 10 dollar thing is probably just an easy to understand number for player.

Because windows for whole mansion cost 65... And that at least costs 10k. So even a medium 100x multiplier would put VIP pass at 1000, but as I said, I don't find that an indicator.
A question I have had for a while is that they show the money values using different colours in-game. When the MC inherits 5000 it is written in white, money he has on him, and spends is written in green, while repairs are written in gold/orange.

I was wondering if anyone thought that these were indicators of value (e.g. green is lowest, then gold, then white), instead of just simple markers to keep the money streams easy to keep track of? It is a pretty out there theory, but I thought I would throw it out there and see what everyone thinks.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

I've mostly been writing and coding this week, and good progress has been made.

Story-wise I added ~25% more code, and I also coded and rendered one particular mini-game and worked on phone chats.

The animations that I posed last week, plus a few from this week, are almost completed, bringing that total finished count to 189 animations in a few days.

2150 static renders are completed, but I haven't been posing a lot of them lately. The progress here will pick up when I start focusing on art again.

Next week I will continue to write and code and most likely pose one of the remaining two lewd scenes. If I need a break from that, I will pose more static renders.

Two days are remaining in the special poll for +$30 patrons, where they vote on an extra 2D wallpaper for Episode 7. It's the closest poll in a long time. At the time of writing, Josy and Isabella are tied for first place with two days remaining.

For the 10k patrons wallpaper series, I figured that I'll release the wallpaper today instead of tomorrow, so now it's Envy's turn to shine. Enjoy!
View attachment 1009515
View attachment 1009516

A new month is around the corner. You can expect the wallpaper series to continue throughout February with two wallpapers per week. We will kick off February with a preview from the story and a cosmetic poll for one main girl.

Since it's been a year since the previous Q&A post, and the Patreon community has grown a lot bigger since I will soon publish a post where you can submit any questions you may have related to my games and the game development.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Thank you as always N7 :cool:. Nicole, best wallpaper for sure :love:, in this series up until this point. I think I'm gonna use it until Josy came out. Speaking of Josy nice to see that My Girl, starting to get the recognition that She deserves:love:. going toe to toe with Bella is big deal, considering She and Jill usually dominate everything for whatever od reason, ( well simple reason simps with money :LOL:) . Well done Josy .(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok, let me try to clear up my vibes... 1. MC's mother is from a rich family, Jill IS from a rich family (Royce)... 2. MC's mother died, Jill's sister also died... so if my hunch is right (which is a long shot btw), it might be just like game of thrones...
It won't be. We know this for certain.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand why you might think that because of his behaviour, but imo DPC, as far as I know, hasn't created a central/important character without layers, and I think that is true for Derek as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think Derek's IQ is so important, indeed if he were particularly intelligent, his behavior would be even more "condemnable"

then he is certainly not obtuse, he is quick of mind as shown by his ideas for the joke at the Jocks or knowing how to integrate among the guests of the Preps.

the way he is described is also realistic, the classic person apparently always high, always cheerful, but deeply depressed. who doesn't know someone like that?

• Sad
Reactions: youngethan

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
We already have enough Bella, by God another girl has to win sometime , what an obsession with the busty woman ...
"already have enough Bella"

I speak the language and know the words, but I cannot make sense of this.

I had never seen a VN or played an adult game before BaDIK. But then I saw this still of her face, and I had to find where she came from:

I started playing, and wasn't fully prepared for the ensuing cardiac arrest. Then, during my recovery, Deadpool posted this:

So no, for me there is never enough Bella.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It doesn't even need to go that in depth either because it's easily debunked by 3 simple facts:
  1. The MC's Mom died at childbirth
  2. Jill is only 2 years older than the MC
  3. Jill grew up with her sister for much of her life.
That right there is all that's necessary to prove the "Aunt theory" bogus.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I understand why you might think that because of his behaviour, but imo DPC, as far as I know, hasn't created a central/important character without layers, and I think that is true for Derek as well.

Just wanted to say another point in the "Derek is actually smart" pile is the Feminism classes. Derek is surprisingly well informed. Like, his arguments are played off for comedy, but it actually displays his intelligence as well.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think it's more like Twilight. I mean, if only one person ever died in BaDIK, they have to be vampires or something

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think Derek's IQ is so important, indeed if he were particularly intelligent, his behavior would be even more "condemnable"

then he is certainly not obtuse, he is quick of mind as shown by his ideas for the joke at the Jocks or knowing how to integrate among the guests of the Preps.

the way he is described is also realistic, the classic person apparently always high, always cheerful, but deeply depressed. who doesn't know someone like that?
May be HE is a pretender. One of my biggest fear, since one of inspiration for DPC was the Bully Game, is that you best friend will turn against on you. Earlier, in one of his interview, DPC did mentioned , one of his mistake in his opinion was that He not developed more the Villain in AL. Derek's attitude can very much be just an Act , so no one will take him serious or suspicious of him. nobody will assume he is more than what he is.
as Jack Rackham once said
JqTqaFF.gif

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Jill's not MC aunt it is much simpler, DPC does not support incest, neither by way of patches nor mods, nothing, therefore Jill is not his aunt.

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes