felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Definitely agree with the Quinn sentiments.

But the HOTs scavenger hunt was never meant to be as extreme as the DIKs Hell Week. It was only because Quinn was toying with Maya that they had so many sexual things on the list. Cammy & Mona: "Get a rainbow-colored umbrella". Wouldn't have been too exciting to sit through that evaluation.
the list was extreme for Maya, already for Josy it would have been a walk in the sunshine, apart from the threesome perhaps, the other tests were quite normal.

even Camilla's list, if it was easy for her, it doesn't mean that it was easy for Maya or that she was particularly "polite".
Could Maya have been able to ask for underwear from a student other than MC or Derek?
or ask a stranger for a kiss with the tongue to post on the net?

but all the tension of the trial was burned with Arieth's strategem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
All this talk about the slowed pace and significant scenes of episode 6, I actually think a lot of the girls realized they really care for the MC in this episode:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know that name Fuckfaces ruin that moment :KEK:

by the way Sarah I find her quite hot

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Some interesting answers there, but I was hoping the 20 episode upper estimate had been dropped. I just don't see any way DPC can sustain the events currently in motion past about 14 episodes. And I don't see many graceful ways to instigate new events, at least not without fundamentally changing the core nature of the game.

We could maybe go into a sort of comic book/soap opera ongoing narrative, but then the 'storyline' is going to be replaced by a bunch of unrelated events. Also, the MC is either going to have to pick a girl and stick with her for the long haul, or have a series of breakups as he works his way through college (or go harem, but I don't see that happening thankfully). Both are technically possible, but pretty hard to make satisfying after two seasons of romance-filled sexy hijinks.

I guess we'll find out when we finally get there... later this decade.
Agreed with you and few others who said similar things. Like it feels such a hard task to drag the story, especially for some routes. Jill's route is the biggest one. MC already started to decline other girls and realized he is starting to fall for Jill. Imagine they make it official in ep10 in the best case. I'm really curious what will happen with the rest of the +5 chapters for a Jill only MC. I also think Maya and Josy too cannot be stretched that far without massively dropping in writing quality.

Unless he ends some routes earlier than the game's final ending I don't think that many episodes will ever work. But that strategy is very bad and doubt it will happen. Hopefully I will be surprised and he can keep creating amazing episodes but +14 EPS does not sound realistic to me, without trashing so many character's personalities and writing quality so he can keep milking this story.

Hopefully he will show me I'm wrong, I would love +15 episodes if he can keep the same quality at all times. But that's insanely hard.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've been writing this week and spent a few days working on a lewd scene (writing and posing static renders and animations).

I have approximately 10-15 animations left to pose for that scene. 209 animations have been posed in total, out of which 198 are fully rendered. So far, 25620 animation frames have been rendered for episode 7.

I spent some time playtesting the episode as well, and it is shaping up in some areas while feeling incomplete in others. As it stands right now, the written content for the episode is marginally shorter than for episode 6, but I have ~15-20 scenes left to write.

I have speculated before that episode 7 will be bigger than episode 6 and now I can say for sure that it's true. How much bigger and if the end of writing the script is in sight are the real questions, and I don't know the answer yet. All I know is that the episode will include a good deal of content regardless of how you play the game.

Poll News
In poll news, there was a $30 poll for an extra wallpaper that ended in a tie between Josy and Isabella. It's the first time that a poll has ended in a tie, and I have never thought of what would be a tiebreaker. Since it would feel disrespectful to patrons who voted to call only one of them the winner, I've decided to order one extra wallpaper of both Josy and Isabella for episode 7.

There's currently a poll for $10+ patrons to choose what Maya wears in episode 7. You can participate .

10,000 Patrons reward
I'm changing the weekly days for the wallpaper reward and will include the wallpaper with my Status update instead of on Saturdays.

So, it will be Wednesdays and Friday until I run out of wallpapers from now on.

Today's wallpaper is for Josy. Enjoy!

josy_4k.png
josy_UW.png

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I've been writing this week and spent a few days working on a lewd scene (writing and posing static renders and animations).

I have approximately 10-15 animations left to pose for that scene. 209 animations have been posed in total, out of which 198 are fully rendered. So far, 25620 animation frames have been rendered for episode 7.

I spent some time playtesting the episode as well, and it is shaping up in some areas while feeling incomplete in others. As it stands right now, the written content for the episode is marginally shorter than for episode 6, but I have ~15-20 scenes left to write.

I have speculated before that episode 7 will be bigger than episode 6 and now I can say for sure that it's true. How much bigger and if the end of writing the script is in sight are the real questions, and I don't know the answer yet. All I know is that the episode will include a good deal of content regardless of how you play the game.

Poll News
In poll news, there was a $30 poll for an extra wallpaper that ended in a tie between Josy and Isabella. It's the first time that a poll has ended in a tie, and I have never thought of what would be a tiebreaker. Since it would feel disrespectful to patrons who voted to call only one of them the winner, I've decided to order one extra wallpaper of both Josy and Isabella for episode 7.

There's currently a poll for $10+ patrons to choose what Maya wears in episode 7. You can participate .

10,000 Patrons reward
I'm changing the weekly days for the wallpaper reward and will include the wallpaper with my Status update instead of on Saturdays.

View attachment 1021611
View attachment 1021612

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Josy finally gets to shine. Now this is a good-looking render. Much better quality than Camila and Sally's. I feel at ease once again and am no longer worried.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Poll News

10,000 Patrons reward

View attachment 1021611
View attachment 1021612

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
THX as always . :cool:
Poll News
and Holy Shit Josy, She did it, it's like first Rocky movie:ROFLMAO:. She were against Bella a champion , and by the end Josy was Still standing. Best Girl :love::ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, based on who was included in the Beach Fun series, I'd say we're still left with:
  1. Bella
  2. Jill
  3. Maya
  4. Jade
  5. Cathy
  6. Quinn
  7. Riona
  8. Melanie
  9. Heather
  10. Mona
Which means we've probably got 5 more weeks to go, unless DPC decides to include more characters this time, like:
  1. Arieth
  2. Elena
  3. Sandy
  4. Rose
  5. Brandi
  6. Nora
  7. KRJ

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, based on who was included in the Beach Fun series, I'd say we're still left with:
  1. Bella
  2. Jill
  3. Maya
  4. Jade
  5. Cathy
  6. Quinn
  7. Riona
  8. Melanie
  9. Heather
  10. Mona
Which means we've probably got 5 more weeks to go, unless DPC decides to include more characters this time, like:
  1. Arieth
  2. Elena
  3. Sandy
  4. Rose
  5. Brandi
  6. Nora
  7. KRJ

Did Arieth ever have a render / wallpaper?

I have to pay $ 30:(

• Red Heart
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
good thing he started playtesting the game, we're going for a march release maybe?
End of March early April. Depends on how his beta testers work out but I think on the last 2 releases there was no problems.
Im hoping for a March release.

Nov 27, 2020
I hate jumping in late on these, but these are too good to pass up.

Actually, I only started this game in March of last year. Someone else shared the banner during my time here after that and I saved it for moments like this. ;)
Holy shit dude! Based on the stuff you post here, I would have never guessed in a million years you and I got into this game at the same time! I have some serious catch up to do!!

If we were all too chill and didn't get worked up over every time Quinn's eyes darted left or someone touches a door handle, this thread would be a shadow of its current self! :cool:

I do share some the concerns though, if we're only at the half way mark (at most), what's going to be the driving force behind the next 20+ hours of game play?

As far as love interests are concerned, it's just a matter of getting Sage, Josy and Maya to do anal, then we can put them on the shelf. Vaginal and anal and then Bella is done, and that is surely just around the corner, she wants it badly. Then what, the mc spends the rest of the episodes jerking off after "no action" Jill dates? And then, in the final episode Jill gives it up, fireworks go off, the curtain falls. The End. ?

Just wondering what major plot element will arise to give the story the impetus it needs to take it another 8 - 14 episodes? Hell Week and the lead up carried it very comfortably during the first 5 episodes. Episode 6 was a bit of a lull, not disagreeing that there weren't any significant scenes, but it felt kinda aimless.
I did a little digging last night. Specifically going into 2 areas - the phone “Bio” entries, and the end of chapter summary screens. There are tons of ‘points of significance’ (POS - lol) that have been introduced/mentioned but not even touched yet on the story. Some seem big, some seem pretty small. I still stand by my previous post that Ch 7 may give us more questions than answers - DPC still has stuff to introduce into the story - and that’s just talking about stuff that’s been mentioned so far.

the list was extreme for Maya, already for Josy it would have been a walk in the sunshine, apart from the threesome perhaps, the other tests were quite normal.

even Camilla's list, if it was easy for her, it doesn't mean that it was easy for Maya or that she was particularly "polite".
Could Maya have been able to ask for underwear from a student other than MC or Derek?
or ask a stranger for a kiss with the tongue to post on the net?

but all the tension of the trial was burned with Arieth's strategem
I think Quinn likes to fuck with “tradition” in general. She mentions this at the cafeteria with Sage in Ch 6 as well, and Sage has the “no, follow the notes” comment. Since Sage is kinda half-on, half off for the scavenger hunt, Quinn has a little more opportunity to push her agenda - even more so with Maya due to being her “daughter”. This could explain why the lists can vary too, depending on Quinn’s influence on said “mother”.
Lilly’s ‘idea’ throws this a bit as well, so there’s that...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm very impressed with Josy being able to keep up with Bella in a poll! Either a lot of Bella fans are below $30 tier, or Josy is finally gaining traction! She's underrated.
She only won that poll because KRJ wasn't an option.
I have a feeling that DPC regrets rendering KRJ because she's perfection.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes