Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The lack of Bella is a crime against humanity.
What do you mean? She wins many of the polls.

Saw the cheating,group sex and prostitution tags.

What kind of cheating are we talking about here ?
Its it NTR/Cuckold/Sharing ? can we avoid it ?

What about the group sex ? Is it with other dudes ?
Can we avoid the gorup sex and prostitution ?

From my understanding (from devs patreon), the Main Character and Megan are a thing ?
Is there a loyal route or something ?
The cheating isn't really NTR type of stuff. You can be a manwhore and date multiple ladies concurrently and perhaps it might go in the opposite direction (don't want to give too much away), but it's all very light.

You can cuck other guys, but no guys cuck you.

The group sex options are just threesomes with you and two ladies. No other dudes involved (yet). If it is, you'll certainly be able to avoid it.

Yes, you can avoid group sex (and pretty much all sex if you just pursue Jill :confused:) and prostitution, but other characters will engage in it regardless of your choices.

Megan? She's from Acting Lessons. You can be as good or bad as you want and as loyal or disloyal as you want. This game (Being a DIK) is made for multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: Limited20

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Saw the cheating,group sex and prostitution tags.

What kind of cheating are we talking about here ?
Its it NTR/Cuckold/Sharing ? can we avoid it ?

What about the group sex ? Is it with other dudes ?
Can we avoid the gorup sex and prostitution ?

From my understanding (from devs patreon), the Main Character and Megan are a thing ?
Is there a loyal route or something ?
NTR i think. One woman cheats on her husband with the MC. Also a girlfriends cheats on her boyfriend with MC. Yes, you can avoid it.

Nope, group sex is with girls. 5 threesomes, and a couple of threesome plus other girls watching.
You can go for a virgin, no sex route if you want.

Megan was a character in Acting Lessons, she is not in Being a Dick, there are characters who are similar to her. You can be loyal to them if you want. Althought is a little complicate.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Technically the MC is doing most of the cheating as he's giving it to just about everyone despite trying to also have serious relationships with some of them. There's some light cheating involving some of the female characters too, but they're cheating on their partners with the MC.

There is not now, nor will there ever be, any of that here.

So far it's been 1 dick, 2 pussies. but there won't be more than 1 dick involved.

Threesomes are avoidable and technically prostitution is as well, but it's going on whether the MC participates or not.

There is no Megan in this game and it is somewhat possible to maintain some loyal routes with the main girls.
What do you mean? She wins many of the polls.

The cheating isn't really NTR type of stuff. You can be a manwhore and date multiple ladies concurrently and perhaps it might go in the opposite direction (don't want to give too much away), but it's all very light.

You can cuck other guys, but no guys cuck you.

The group sex options are just threesomes with you and two ladies. No other dudes involved (yet). If it is, you'll certainly be able to avoid it.

Yes, you can avoid group sex (and pretty much all sex if you just pursue Jill :confused:) and prostitution, but other characters will engage in it regardless of your choices.

Megan? She's from Acting Lessons. You can be as good or bad as you want and as loyal or disloyal as you want. This game (Being a DIK) is made for multiple playthroughs.
NTR i think. One woman cheats on her husband with the MC. Also a girlfriends cheats on her boyfriend with MC. Yes, you can avoid it.

Nope, group sex is with girls. 5 threesomes, and a couple of threesome plus other girls watching.
You can go for a virgin, no sex route if you want.

Megan was a character in Acting Lessons, she is not in Being a Dick, there are characters who are similar to her. You can be loyal to them if you want. Althought is a little complicate.
Yup my bad, Mega is from the devs other game. It seems I cant read :/

So this is a VANILLA GAME !?!
Finally ..... most of the stuff I come across has everything but Vanilla content

But damn ... Group Sex still happens regardless if the MC gets involved ?
So you just decline the offer and the girls just go like "Suit yourself" and do their thing ?

One question tho, since choices matter in this game and its ment for multiple playthoughs ....
Can we focus only on one girl ? From your comments Im understanding that our MC can just fuck all and make a semi-harem (Some of the girls dont ramain exlucive with him and are just sex pals ?).
But can we just focus on one girl to the end ? Like exclusively ? We dont fuck others and she does not fuck other and she does not take part in the group sex stuff ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
"cheating" hardly refers to the protagonist ...

practically all LIs, except Jill, "betray" their official partner to be with Mc (as well as some secondary characters like Jade)
Tbh I dont like any kind of cheating/betrayal. Even if the girls are cheating on their partners with our MC ....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So this is a VANILLA GAME !?!
Well, if you view "vanilla" as being a game with predominantly straight sex, no sharing with other guys, and girls who mostly only have eyes for the MC, then I guess it is.

But damn ... Group Sex still happens regardless if the MC gets involved ?
No, it only happens with the MC.

So you just decline the offer and the girls just go like "Suit yourself" and do their thing ?
That doesn't happen.

One question tho, since choices matter in this game and its ment for multiple playthoughs ....
Can we focus only on one girl ? From your comments Im understanding that our MC can just fuck all and make a semi-harem (Some of the girls dont ramin exlucive with him and just sex pals ?).
No harems in this game, mini or otherwise, he just gets to fuck his way through several girls without any real repurcussions (for now).

There are main girls in this game who are the primary relationship pursuits, and there are side girls who are just there for the MC to have sex with.

But can we just focus on one girl to the end ? Like exclusively ? We dont fuck others and she does not fuck other and she does not take part in the group sex stuff ?
You somewhat can go for solo routes although there are moments where you're forced to do things with some girls in the early parts of the game, but you can narrow it down and limit interactions if you want to.

You can be as chaste as possible and most of the LIs will also be monogamous.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
There are main girls in this game who are the primary relationship pursuits, and there are side girls who are just there for the MC to have sex with.
I wouldn't say that... Only Nora fits that description, every other 2ndary girl is also used in the story to good effect. They are not just there for cardboard cutout sex.

Reactions: youngethan

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wouldn't say that... Only Nora fits that description, every other 2ndary girl is also used in the story to good effect. They are not just there for cardboard cutout sex.
They have some depth to their characters, yes, especially Quinn, but characters like Riona, Camila, Jade, Cathy, Sarah, etc, are really just there for players to have sex scenes with.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Not to be a downer mate... but uh.... Riona looks extremely high in that picture. Like, dangerously so.
It won't be a foursome though. That's too much of a stretch for Sage. It's either the MC having a very good dream, or Quinn and Riona just having a bit of fun teasing him.
Never thought of a foursome, that's for sure...The first thing that crossed my mind was something like Quinn and Riona saying something like "Do you really prefer her than us?" or something like that in a seductively way....That would be hot!

And I know, that thought is quite a long shot... =P

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but since I saw this preview I've been wondering quite a bit...I think it looks quite promising!

View attachment 1021990
I find it hard to imagine what could lead to this scenario.

Either it's a dream sequence like mentioned before. or a weird fun challenge Quinn and Riona are doing with MC and Sage, like who's breasts are better? Sage asked us questions like this about the HOTs in episode 4 if I recall.

A foursome is out of character for Sage who has just been through a heartbreak and fever.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

absolutely, apart from KRJ, no girl has any other role than to have sex with MC

then some talk and tell about things, but their ultimate purpose is that

Reactions: Casmyr

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Tbh I dont like any kind of cheating/betrayal. Even if the girls are cheating on their partners with our MC ....
Well Sir, have I got the perfect lady for you...

s.jpg

Jill is her name and she's as pure and vanilla as they come. With her you're not going to do any drugs, you're not going to cheat, you're not going to do any group sex, and you're not going to stray from the righteous path! You are, however, going to have a big ol' helping of blue balls. Enjoy!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1022027

Jill is her name and she's as pure and vanilla as they come. With her you're not going to do any drugs, you're not going to cheat, you're not going to do any group sex, and you're not going to stray from the righteous path! You are, however, going to have a big ol' helping of blue balls. Enjoy!
Well since there are no scenes with her, got to turn to next character :D

• Angry

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 1022027

lol almost had me.

Don't have to deal with cheating/betrayal if you're never allowed to make it past 1st base

*rollsafe.jpg*

Maybe in 2022

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

View attachment 1022027

My abstinence for this woman knows no bounds. My dick shall never be sheathed from my pants if it means being with this angel. Love comes first, ejaculation later :whistle:.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes