TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It sure is, but i think that's why we're all here talking about it
Say what you want about DPC but the guy knows how to immerse you in his worlds, feel the story in your bones, and truly care for his characters.
The reason it's stressful is because its realistic, and on a site full of Harem Kings with 12 H-cupped girls around him, its a nice change of pace.
To the point that the H scenes are secondary to me, i come here for the story and characters
Of course, sex content and animations alone can only get you so far even if they are REALLY high quality like those in BADIK; what keeps you engaged to the game are the characters and the overall plot, that's why I consider DPC and PhillyGames as the best developers on the scene.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, if we're now comparing BaDIK to AL, you should know that everything before a serious relationship with, let's say, Meghan wasn't important to her - like those 2 HOTs that Liam and MC fucked.

So, Everything you do by now won't affect Sage, Bella or Jill.

Maya doesn't wanna admit how much she cares about MC so maybe Quinn could use her knowledge about MC's affairs to break their relationship or to get Maya on her side - in fact, Quinn already tried that during CUM-petition.

Josy is questionable. She is cheating on her BF/GF, so she's putting much on stake for MC. Maybe she'll accept affairs prior that weekend and if MC didn't choose to spend the night with her.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Well, if we're now comparing BaDIK to AL, you should know that everything before a serious relationship with, let's say, Meghan wasn't important to her - like those 2 HOTs that Liam and MC fucked.

So, Everything you do by now won't affect Sage, Bella or Jill.

Maya doesn't wanna admit how much she cares about MC so maybe Quinn could use her knowledge about MC's affairs to break their relationship or to get Maya on her side - in fact, Quinn already tried that during CUM-petition.

Josy is questionable. She is cheating on her BF/GF, so she's putting much on stake for MC. Maybe she'll accept affairs prior that weekend and if MC didn't choose to spend the night with her.
That's exactly what I thought about the Maya/Josy situation, if Maya doesn't trust MC it is much more likely for her to ignore his warnings and fall in Quinn's grasp.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
That's exactly what I thought about the Maya/Josy situation, if Maya doesn't trust MC it is much more likely for her to ignore his warnings and fall in Quinn's grasp.
I’ve been saying it for awhile.
What Maya does in regards with the HOTs will differ greatly based on your score with her, it makes sense.
That’s My 2 cents

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Acting Lessons made us all damn anxious :LOL:, we are wary about making any choice because we fear that everything can have extreme consequences we cannot yet anticipate; playing this game is stressful.
Nah! Reading all these posts is stressful! :eek: Playing the game is fun.

I have a fatalistic attitude towards the game. If it gets screwed up, I'm out. But until then, I'll just have a good time with it.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Nah! Reading all these posts is stressful! :eek: Playing the game is fun.

I have a fatalistic attitude towards the game. If it gets screwed up, I'm out. But until then, I'll just have a good time with it.
Good attitude! I had tremendous guilt in Acting Lessons when I had to choose between Megan and Melissa, and when the other one had to be sentenced to death, I felt even worse. But that's why I expect so much of this game, because like in real life you have to live with your decisions.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
535 pages is nothing compared to the 320 of Heavy Five.... a game made by a less known developer
Most of my favorite games' threads don't even have 200 pages, I'm honestly surprised how much this one has.

What do you mean?? I have no Bias towards Maya at all. None what so ever :geek:
I always play my Maya centric CHICK route first, then I play the haremy CHICK and with the DIK one I lost interest halfway through, so I guess it wouldn't change much.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I always play my Maya centric CHICK route first, then I play the haremy CHICK and with the DIK one I lost interest halfway through, so I guess it wouldn't change much.
Man, the DIK route for me is hard to endure, The MC talks like a 13 year old kid who just hit puberty
"you're so hot" is all the guy can say

Reactions: Mytez

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That lines up with everything we know
We can see he's getting more desperate, especially after we caught him sniffing the goods
Obviously there's drugs all over the place at campus, so he'd have easy access to it, plus money is no problem for him
This is a real probability, if fact it might be the most solid theory i've seen on this game, no holes i can see
Good stuff (y)
The way he's lusting after Jill now might be hilarious to us (the players) as of now but it's only a matter of time before he starts to get more daring and serious towards her which can potentially open up some conflict if on her route.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes