Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But what we learnt from Acting Lessons, fucking everybody will probably come back and haunt you in the endgame, so tread carefully.
Could be, there is a variable kept that says whether or not the MC had sex with Josy (ep2_fuckedJosy). Similar variables will probably occur for the other 4 main girls.

But I don't care. :p I'm going after all of them. DPK can eat me. :ROFLMAO: I've made saves and I know how to change variables.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Could be, there is a variable kept that says whether or not the MC had sex with Josy (ep2_fuckedJosy). Similar variables will probably occur for the other 4 main girls.

But I don't care. :p I'm going after all of them. DPK can eat me. :ROFLMAO: I've made saves and I know how to change variables.
I'm willing to bet a lot that there is that variable, in one capacity or another.
Which is why i didn't do it, i don't trust her yet (also gotta stay faithful to Maya) :)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I'm willing to bet a lot that there is that variable, in one capacity or another.
Which is why i didn't do it, i don't trust her yet (also gotta stay faithful to Maya) :)
I didn't do it on my "canon" (Maya only) path because I don't trust DrPinkCake, I'm sure that every little mistake made will come back to bite us at the worst moment possible :cool:.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
It's a common trend, the side girls are usually better than the main ones in most VNs. Just look at Rena.
i know it's not fair to always compare it to AL but just for the sake of argument: rena was imo the best path because not only was she an interesting LI but also her path was probably the hardest one to achieve. missy was a great character too but her path was always intermingled with megan's which made it seemed kinda forced and honestly a bit unrealistic.

now back to BaD, josy is really similar to megan, they're cute and all but their path seem to obvious to me. maya is similar to missy, really interesting backstory it seems but again the routes with them seem predictable to me. rena seems more like sage but i could include the other side characters like Quinn or Riona. i feel a path for them really poses a challenge to the player and that's what i personally look for in these games.

I'll take it. Even Riona is quite the catch.
there it is, the biggest understatement of 2019.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I didn't do it on my "canon" (Maya only) path because I don't trust DrPinkCake, I'm sure that every little mistake made will come back to bite us at the worst moment possible :cool:.
My thoughts exactly :cool:
Don't we all? I'm waiting for the next time we can wear her as a glove again.
Even if we have to wait till like 0.7 i'd still happily wait, it'll take time for Maya to come around.
But the journey will be worth it in the end.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, well i think that there will be issues with "choosing" one or two in the sense that i expect if we fuck around with the girls they won't let it just slide that you cheat on them here so simply throwing away a few to pick one can yield ugly results. I mean in a DPC story i see a high probability that the girl you'd chose, after getting aware you were fucking others like crazy, will have a say on that you "graciously" picked her and just send you packing.

I mean currently i feel like that this fun fucking around will have bad consequences later on. Maybe not.
Meh
Maya blesses fuckening of Josy with a kiss so it`s all good (y)

And Bella doesn't want human contact either. She doesn't wanna talk to anyone but Jill and hasn't touched herself in 3 years.
She will
ep4
She will initiate it,once she felt those fingers inside it was all over for her

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I think he might reach his limit at some point and end up drugging her.
That lines up with everything we know
We can see he's getting more desperate, especially after we caught him sniffing the goods
Obviously there's drugs all over the place at campus, so he'd have easy access to it, plus money is no problem for him
This is a real probability, if fact it might be the most solid theory i've seen on this game, no holes i can see
Good stuff (y)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
My reason exactly for not having a favorite main girl yet I don't want to get burned again.
Mine was Maya, but then I went for Bella, she's safer. Maya could be one of favorite ladies of any VN, but since she has a massive target on her back, I'm being wary of her. I can't enjoy the character because I don't trust the dev to not ruin her, which is sad.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Democracy was a mistake.
Except for all the other forms of government that have been tried...

Most likely the case. Most characters seem to be very connected to each other, and they will find out.

However, it's quite the chore playing with minigames on and having three different paths with multiple games. I guess that by episode 5 or 6 of my main crushes (Josy and Maya) or my side dish Quinn have done something extremely stupid and I think "fuck this, I'll restart". It's like fucking Skyrim over here. "Wait, I want to test this path..."

there it is, the biggest understatement of 2019.
I said in this thread earlier when I ranked the girls that Riona suffers from the competition. In another game Riona would be very high on the list.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
My thoughts exactly :cool:

Even if we have to wait till like 0.7 i'd still happily wait, it'll take time for Maya to come around.
But the journey will be worth it in the end.
My reason exactly for not having a favorite main girl yet I don't want to get burned again.
Mine was Maya, but then I went for Bella, she's safer. Maya could be one of favorite ladies of any VN, but since she has a massive target on her back, I'm being wary of her. I can't enjoy the character because I don't trust the dev to not ruin her, which is sad.
Acting Lessons made us all damn anxious :LOL:, we are wary about making any choice because we fear that everything can have extreme consequences we cannot yet anticipate; playing this game is stressful.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Acting Lessons made us all damn anxious :LOL:, we are wary about making any choice because we fear that everything can have extreme consequences we cannot yet anticipate; playing this game is stressful.
It sure is, but i think that's why we're all here talking about it
Say what you want about DPC but the guy knows how to immerse you in his worlds, feel the story in your bones, and truly care for his characters.
The reason it's stressful is because its realistic, and on a site full of Harem Kings with 12 H-cupped girls around him, its a nice change of pace.
To the point that the H scenes are secondary to me, i come here for the story and characters

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes